Metroid: Disaster on Flostin

Started by Gladiator0161, September 07, 2010, 08:43:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gladiator0161

Ok, I'm looking for atleast 4 people to join this thread, others are always welcome ofcourse though. :)

Here's the story

Metroid: Disaster on Flostin ((story))

Samus Aran, the sole survivor of an attack by the Space Pirates, on a Human Colony in Federation territory dubbed K-2L, has grown up to be a galactically known bounty hunter. Still equipped with the Chozo engineered Varia Power Armor and surviving her encounters with the Space Pirates and their phazon enhanced experiments on Tallon 4, Aether and then Noiron, Bryyo, Elysia and finally on Phaaze, the supposed scource of all Phazon ore.

Our heroin heads to a peaceful tropic paradise world called Flostin, intent on spending some of her hard earned credits on a well earned vacation. As fate would have it though, the Space Pirates track Samus and attack her on Flostin, intent on making good on their long-time vendetta. The Space Pirates act quickly, hitting the tropic world hard and fast and crippling the scant military force that resides on the planet. Once on the ground the Pirates begin to take hostages and eventually force Samus' surrender. She loses track of time as the Space Pirates torture her for days at the hands of their leader Mother Brain, and using any kind of technique that comes to their twisted minds

(This part we will have to discuss as I do not want this getting out of control and becoming another Hostel movie. So, no going over board with cutting, blood or sexual activity, ok?)

Eventually she's rescued by the Galactic Federation and they begin to take back the planet.

What I'm really looking for on here is someone that can play a Galactic Federation Marine that's on shore leave and gets caught up in all this. I was planning on him calling for reinforcements to get the whole party started. I'm also looking for someone to play Mother Brain and maybe another person to play a Space Pirate or two that tortures Samus. All the other Space Pirates will be NPC's unless someone vouches to play them.

Xenolord

I would love to play that lone G-Fed Marine, or one of the Space Pirates (Marine preferred, though).

Me like Metroid.

Gladiator0161

Ok but, no cutting off poor girl's heads, you're gonna be the hero in this thread.

Sheds a few tears for Gloria.

This is gonna be a new situation for me b'cause I've never played the captured tortured hero before, so that's the reason I want very little gore in this.

Xenolord

No decapitations. Read and understood. Gotcha.

Do I need to post some kind character bio, or whatnot?

Gladiator0161

Only if you want to. Thanks for your cooperation btw :D