Oni Academy - Recruiting (Extreme, School, Sandbox, Dark, Anime/Hentai)

Started by Drake Valentine, August 09, 2016, 01:14:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drake Valentine

Links:
OOC
Character Thread - Post here only after accepted.

Before I begin describing the context of the game, I am going to start off with the rules. These are something I see more important; and keep in mind you are to also abide to the Site’s Rules as well. Failure to comply to rules of the site within my game will result in reporting; failure to comply to my rules will result in a removal from my game. Though I am usually an easy going guy, I will not tolerate any nonsense or BS in my game, if you may feel this is too much or any the rules are, do not join.

RULES
I. LGBT Friendly.
II. No OOC Drama.
III. Two-Three paragraph minimum posting.
IV. Third Person Narrative.
V. Respect Other Player's O/Os and Preferences
VI. Non-Con and Extremities must be agreed upon by whatever party they are targeting.
VII. No Godmoding, Powerplaying, or Metagaming; without the consensus of who it affects.
VIII. No killing off other players' characters,  unless you have permission from the player of such.
IX. Inform me and others for extended inactivity period. After a month of no announcing of going away, you will be ejected from the game.
X. Problems are to be brought to me or fellow GMs through PM.
XI. Additional Rules and Edits may be added, depending on concerns. An update to such will always be included prior of doing so.
XII. Do Not Ghost. I am sure we all been guilty of it, but this seriously peeves me. If you join and never post, I will be less likely to accept you for future games. In hindsight, better to inform me of dropping out than to ghost my games.
XIII. My Word is Law. 

Failure to comply to any of these rules will result in warnings and a removal from the game. Bold roman numerals are immediate bans from my game if not respected. Three warnings and you are kicked out otherwise to everything else. You may or may not be allowed to rejoin depending on severity of offenses that resulted in kicking; if you are allowed to rejoin, if there is a second kicking, don't bother reapplying for a third time.

Monsters are real; most of their existence has been passed off as stories, tales passed down through generations from different origins through the millenniums. Every story is composed of some facts, they may have been blurred with various exaggerations, but the truth remains that there are creatures out there that cannot be explained by common logic or standards. They come in all types from nightmarish beings that's sole purpose is only to make others' lives a living hell to pranksters, to other lesser malevolent fiends. Not all of these creatures may be necessarily evil; but the world has changed from what most normal humans had perceived it to be. Mortals are no longer on the high ends of the food chain; the existence of these beings has been known for decades after a rising calamity that shook the very principle of normal society.

Most humans do not know what was the cause or where these beings sprung from; but it is believed that there were those that had been gathering in force for quite sometime while humanity lived on blindly to the truth of what beings lingered in the shadows. In time this would change a world at war, humans against monsters; this conflict spread out through the world like a virus, hitting multiple continents. Within a short span of decades the world was fully conquered by the supernatural and thus different means of laws and rules have been established for each continent; Japan has took a lesser bite on its end compared to how these fiends may rule other countries and how they may treat the former humans within them. This doesn't mean mortals are fully safe here either, their purposes vary and for the most part they are allowed to continue their 'normal' daily lives.

The only exception to this is that the abnormal are present within mortals' lives now.  Various businesses, schools, and other areas have been taken over as well by those of the supernatural. Still, the entity over Japan has saw for a need for further intelligence and culture for such creatures; along with blending it with common mortal society so that it could quell some of the hostilities amongst their kindred and remind the humans who they properly serve. Thus many schools have been deemed as 'Oni Academies,' a place where mortals and monsters can mix and mingle with one another; although, these establishments are not to be taken lightly by any groups that attend them.

The prime purpose of the Academy is prestige within society and those who established this set of school live on older principals in regards to such. A person's role is determined by the effort and parameters they possess. Jobs are instantly assigned to all graduates or even dropouts; of course the latter is more despicable work within society be it manual labor or even slavery. The Academy itself is a mixture of high school to college level academic, coupled with various miscellaneous classes of mythology, magic, combat, along with other club activities. Again, these all serve to shape a young Oni for their future roles in life. As for mortals? Humans mainly attend these to serve as aids to Oni down the future, depending on their test scores. Even humans that failed may still secure a somewhat good position in life depending on the Oni that showed interest in them or maybe find themselves falling down into a hellhole.

What outcomes will follow the current batch of students within the School? How many will succeed for their dreams of the future? How many will be damned to a life of misery? How many will just scrape by? There is only one way of finding out here at Oni Academy.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Drake Valentine

General Info
Regarding Races

Humans

The average mortals of society, humans hold no powers or abilities of the supernatural; and what powers they may derive are often lesser gifts from other entities. These gifts are still no where near that of what some Oni may possess and with power takes many years of practice for mastery for that of a simple human being.

As for how humans go about in today's society? In Japan, they live their lives almost as normally as they had done before; the only difference is the change of perils. One doesn't have to worry about being robbed or assaulted by a group of common thugs, now they have to fear potentially being devoured or ravaged by tentacles of a wild Oni. These occurrences do come and go; no matter what culture, there will always be those that break away from the norm and bring chaos to society. There are usual safeguards in place, but these do not always guarantee a common mortal of their safety.

Not to mention tensions between humans given how most Oni secured valuable positions of power within society. Humans can sometimes be just as dangerous as an Oni and through the years there have been cases where mortals would group up on lesser Oni to vent out their frustrations in whatever means possible. This never end well when retaliations came about; another reason why many Academies were constructed in dire hopes that a better future of the youth could be brought together.

As for life at the Academy, it may not necessary be completely safe; but the grounds are far more protected than the city or streets. Any dangerous Oni that may intrude are often eliminated on the spot; the same can be said for human terrorists. These events are often uncommon to rare and the most any have to fear is general school bullying, harassment, and things that may go beyond that during their days at the school.

Oni

Oni hail from different backgrounds and mythologies; some possess magical powers others may hold supernatural prowess. It all depends on the background of such creatures. Some feed off of normal substances similar to humans, others may feed on mortals, some may eat different objects within society, and some may just gain energy and nutrition from sex.

For generations these various races of mythological beings have existed, few have lived among humans, camouflaging their true appearance with powerful illusion spells. Others have made their dwellings in more remote areas of the human realm. As for the rest, well their world is just the other side of the coin in contrast to earth; a different realm that humans often saw glimpses of to things of the unexplained or farfetched. This realm had became one that many mythological beings escaped to as humans continued to progress in their expansions of population and technology. It is believe their main lapse came in the late middle ages; although various other tales about their involvements, be they truth or fiction, has carried on through the later years of technological evolution.

What past depictions of them has finally came into true light with their invasion upon the mortal realm several decades ago. There were those that feared the rate of growth humans were obtaining and wished to suppress the species. There were those that had extinguished their resources in their realm and sought a claim to what the other world possessed. There were those that found humans in general the best source of nutrients or energy be it physical consumption or perverse interloping. No matter what the reason was, many had similar alignments and points of interest, enough to bring different factions to band together with the terms of dividing control of the continents to serve as territory.

Most are in worse shape than they had been; but Japan is one of the few countries with their lingering touch to the modern world. Here, various mythological beings from all sorts of backgrounds make their living among humans.  There has been general rules and guidelines placed within the city for all Oni to abide by; but that isn't the case for every creature. Still, it isn't unheard of that there are special units of Oni used to properly police the various regions within Japan to ensure mayhem doesn't get out of order. One of the fine principles that the current fiend, overseeing Japan, has is the continuous push towards technology; therefore any intentional heavy destruction is met in turn with force.

There are different other rules as well, though the main point within Japan is for Oni and Humans to co-exist among one another.  Such doesn't always have to be peaceful, although there is no full subjugation to the mortal race that many other countries have seen. The humans development is much needed as is proper education of other Oni to aid in such. This fundamental has also change the lifestyles of humans and Oni alike with how the Academies are ran. To ensure productivity, 'fairness,' and a place in society, mortals and supernaturals alike are ranked and placed in certain jobs/social ladders. The principles of the governing Oni believes that failure can never be promoted into success and thus one's life is how they make it. Be this motivation or not to force everyone to strive for excellence is another story.
GM Notes

I. No godly Oni. Even if teachers or civilians.
II. Stay as true as possible to mythological abilities/powers of said mythological creature.
IIA. In this regard, see section I.
III. Student Oni powers should be toned down.

School Uniform

Males

Females

Standard male uniform consists of black, long-sleeve shirt, khakis, shoes, tie, and a white, button undershirt. Females are similar, though they wear a red skirt instead of black or black leggings.
During summertime students do not have to wear the long sleeve shirt.
Winter time students are allowed a jacket and scarf to keep them warm on school grounds; therefore ties are not mandatory.
The exception to these uniforms is when others are partaking in PE that may required other colors of uniform depending on the club; but students are expected to change back after done.

Teachers are also expected to dress professionally and have more leeway with color choices within the school as long as they can still maintain an uniformed image.
Janitors or nurses are often more casual with their clothing choices.
The only exception to any uniform is again during PE where a teacher may change into something more comfortable.

School Rules

I. The starting age of the Academy is sixteen and one can expect spending several years of their life as it covers stages of highschool academics to college level; assuming people qualify for college level studies.

II. All Academy members must show respect to their superiors, whether they be of a higher grade or they may be that of teachers or overseers.

III. Intentional destruction to property of the Academy will not be tolerated.

IV. The Academy controls disputes with monitored fighting; it is expected any conflict be handle at arranged battle areas.

V. Excessive violence leading to death is forbidden.

VI. Sexual content is rarely monitored; there are monsters that feed that way. Rape is forbidden.

VII. Weapons are forbidden on campus; only exception to this rule are clubs that allow weapons.

VIII. All students must maintain proper uniform dress code when on campus; unless otherwise specified(PE, season changes)

IX. Academy members are forbidden in engaging in conflict with residents of the town and such actions with civilians will be highly judged depending on the circumstances.

X. The Academy only rewards those that put forth an effort. Intentional delinquency, skipping classes, and general chaotic behaviors that do nothing, but oppose the Academy as a whole can trap one in a grim future job.
GM Note
Of course this doesn't mean these things can't happen in game. School rules are just that, IC rules of the establishment. Players are free to do whatever as long as they are consenting with one another to have such done to their character.
Don't go around destroying the school, it won't end pretty for you.

Interest Check
Sephora
Styx26
Tsuunade
A Painter
ShadowOfTheDay
lovelylilT
Kimera

Faculty: V   | Civilians:  | Students: X

Drake Valentine - Oni Students (M&M)
MissFire - Oni Teacher & Security (F&F)
JoanieSappho - Oni Teacher (F)
Zaer Darkwail - Human Student (M)
Idlewyld - Human Student (F)
AndyZ - Oni Student (F)
Juggtacular - Oni Student (M)
MiraMirror - Oni Student (F)
LamentingQuill - Oni Students (M&F)
LeSane - Oni Teacher (M)
Vampire Mistress Sakura - Oni Student (F)
ShanaTheIV - Human Student (F)
minerva7790  - Human Teacher (F)

Character Template
Sheets can be posted here or PMed to me for review. However, if posted here, avoid risky/NSFW images; I don't care if they end up in character thread later or are sent to me, but Group  Request is still a Public Board.

Character Sheet Template

General Basics
Name:
Name of your character goes here.
Aliases:
Titles, other names, and whatnot if applicable.
Student, Faculty, Civilian
Race:
Their general race.
Sexuality:
What floats their boats.
What they are or identify as. (Male, Female, Futa/Herm, Etc)

More In-depth Knowledge
Appearance:
Can be a basic outline template or notable traits.
Personality:
Can be key traits. 
Strengths:
Things they may be good at.
Weaknesses:
Things they may suck at. Ideally, I want to see a con for every pro one may list for a character.
Powers:
If applicable.  Try to stay true to mythology lore and again no Godly/OP characters, students should naturally be toned down with powers compared to teachers.

Magic Fields and Examples

Abjuration: The power to protect/heal.   
        Armor Summoning
        Force-Field Generation
        Resurrection
        Healing

Conjuration: The power to transport living and non-living things.
        Creation
        Summoning
        Teleportation

Divination: The power to gain information.
        Extrasensory Perception
        Magic Sensing

Enchantment: The power to influence the minds/emotions or alter aliments of objects.
        Alter Property
        Emotion Manipulation
        Invocation
        Mental Manipulation

Evocation: The power to control the forces of Nature for a variety of effects.
        Elemental Manipulation (Must chose one element to major in: Fire, water, wind, light, earth, or dark)
        Energy Manipulation (Must chose one source to major in)
        Telekinesis

Illusion: The power to create illusions.
        Disappearing
        Psychosomatic Illusion
        Subjective Reality: create illusions that become partially real.

Necromancy: The power to manipulate the forces of Death.
       Animate/Reanimation
       Undead Manipulation
       Ectoplasm Manipulation

Transmutation: The power to transform living or non-living things.
        Elemental Transmutation
        Energy Transmutation
        Humanoid Transmutation
        Creature Transmutation       
        Shapeshifting

History:
A paragraph or so of one’s upbringing. 

Other Information
Dislikes:
If applicable. Nonsexual things.
Player Ons:
General player ons/kinks. Feel free to quicker list to an O/Os or Preferences or both page. This is only here as a means of something that may be different from what your character's ons/offs may be. (Such as you maybe wanting your character to be victimized, clearly would be something they may not like unless they are masochist.)
Player Offs:
General offs as far as adult content and whatnot, feel free to link as well if either page is up.
Character Ons:
The naughty bits, if same as player then state so.
Character Offs:
Other naughty bits, if same as player, state so.
Relations:
Be it towards NPCs or worked out relations involving other players’ characters.
Additional:
Anything not covered, feel free to change ‘additional’ as well to anything else you may wish to include and list afterwards following that. Otherwise list NA or delete the additional section.

[float=right][img height=350]IMGURLHERE(Art/anime/whatnot preferred)[/img][/float]

[center][color=red][size=12pt]General Basics[/size][/color][/center]
[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Aliases:[/b]

[b]Status:[/b]

[b]Race:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Sexuality: [/b]

[b]Gender: [/b]

[center][color=red][size=12pt]More In-depth Knowledge[/size][/color][/center]
[b]Appearance: [/b]

[b]Personality: [/b]

[b]Strengths: [/b]

[b]Weaknesses: [/b]

[b]Powers: [/b]

[b]History:[/b]

[center][color=red][size=12pt]Other Information[/size][/color][/center]
[b]Likes:[/b]

[b]Dislikes:[/b]

[b]Player Ons:[/b]

[b]Player Offs:[/b]

[b]Character Ons: [/b]

[b]Character Offs:[/b]

[b]Relations:[/b]

[b]Additional:[/b]

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

Drake Valentine

Regarding Project

Hello and welcome to my current, grim, little project I am working on.

I am still fleshing out things, so bare with me there.

Beyond that, the terminology of 'Oni' is used loosely, I would like to get that out of the way. I believe Oni signals some form of Japanese demon, but players do not have to play Japanese demons, they can be of any monster from any folklore if they want; as long as they can stay true to said folklores. I rather not see godly creatures running around, I do draw the line somewhere.

The game will fall into extreme section as there may be a variety of content(non-con, beastly things, tentacles, bondage, incest, so on and so forth.) Players are not required in participating in such and warning labels to any extremities will always be expected; however, if you still feel squeamish about any, then this probably isn't the game for you. I am also not limiting towards genders, be they female, male, futa, genderbenders, some form of tentacle beast that can't be gender identified, bread, or have at you.

Players will be allowed to multi-character, if they can handle it.

NPC play will be also optional.

At my sole discretion, I will limit any means of applicants if there is an imbalance between students, faculty, or even civilians.

There will be multi-threads, I had some images already saved for school ground, city, dorms, and maybe some countryside. Though school and dorms will likely be priority and other areas will go from there depending on group size/thread wishes.

This game is sandbox, there is no overlaying plot. Players are free to plot among themselves. There may be general events from time to time, but nothing major. Also, don't go around destroying said school/city/whatever that may amount to major mayhem, death, chaos in the area this game is taking place. Don't go around knocking over my sandcastles.

I have no intention of taming any levels of smut, I imagine there will be some heavy fields of such with eye candy of forbidden relations; but again, any warning labels of extreme/violent content is expected at all times.

What else... *Ponder.*

Ah, yes. Characters will be represented by artwork/anime; I honestly do not like crossing real images with fantasy images. That is just a peeve of mine, don't take it personal, but just how it is.

And finally, bare in mind I am the sole individual working on this. How quickly it kicks off depends on interest gathered; regardless, I will be working on and off of said project at my pace. A change of effort or pace will likely be from how many people would like for such a project to get off the ground.

Anything additional that I forgot will likely be added as an 'additional' tag to this.

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Drake Valentine

Zaer Darkwail

I voice interest, here below basic concept ideas and asking which you approve most for your game Drake Valentine;

Rebel
= I take it's no longer than few years since monsters took over (like three or less) so there is still adjustments needed done and thus need for the oni academies right? Well, I had idea for my char who's father was part of military who resisted monsters reign but died in Japan forces, his mother got devoured by a monster (during invasion after maths). So I assume any war orphans or such fell to human ran institutions.

Anycase considering my char lost both parents to monsters and he knows humans in other parts of world have suffered much more worse than Japan did.....but he simply has no motivation whatsoever 'get into the mold'. He has no terrorist sort plans but he defies authority figures (so sort school troublemaker who spray paints walls, childish pranks or not giving care for studies and has no plan to get or accept any jobs given to him even if he graduates). Only that he knows he falls likely to slavery and he does not plan live to see that fate to happen (simply doing suicide than submit for such fate).

With char I mostly want explore for humans hopelessness for situation and is there any true bright future for humans in the end; as is Japan's policy just more polite termed glorified slavery for monsters, compared to beattings, chains and manacles what used in other countries?

Pro-Ass Licker
= A complete opposite of the rebel idea; a someone who sees only choice for bright future to please the top ranked monsters in school and do anything for them. Hoping for bright and easy future for being just nice guy.

Stalker/Creep
= A just guy who is fan of monstergirl porn and is fascinated by monstergirls in sexual level (his fetish), but lacks confidence for direct interactions so he mostly stalks and spies monster girls.

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on August 11, 2016, 07:04:10 PM
I voice interest, here below basic concept ideas and asking which you approve most for your game Drake Valentine;

Rebel
= I take it's no longer than few years since monsters took over (like three or less) so there is still adjustments needed done and thus need for the oni academies right? Well, I had idea for my char who's father was part of military who resisted monsters reign but died in Japan forces, his mother got devoured by a monster (during invasion after maths). So I assume any war orphans or such fell to human ran institutions.

Anycase considering my char lost both parents to monsters and he knows humans in other parts of world have suffered much more worse than Japan did.....but he simply has no motivation whatsoever 'get into the mold'. He has no terrorist sort plans but he defies authority figures (so sort school troublemaker who spray paints walls, childish pranks or not giving care for studies and has no plan to get or accept any jobs given to him even if he graduates). Only that he knows he falls likely to slavery and he does not plan live to see that fate to happen (simply doing suicide than submit for such fate).

With char I mostly want explore for humans hopelessness for situation and is there any true bright future for humans in the end; as is Japan's policy just more polite termed glorified slavery for monsters, compared to beattings, chains and manacles what used in other countries?

Pro-Ass Licker
= A complete opposite of the rebel idea; a someone who sees only choice for bright future to please the top ranked monsters in school and do anything for them. Hoping for bright and easy future for being just nice guy.

Stalker/Creep
= A just guy who is fan of monstergirl porn and is fascinated by monstergirls in sexual level (his fetish), but lacks confidence for direct interactions so he mostly stalks and spies monster girls.

Hello and thanks for interest. Any of them is fine with me; guess it just boils down to what you want to play more or what the roster looks like when enough people gather to allow applicants/characters.

As for Academies, I envision them being around close to a decade; this would allow different individuals for the various grades which students may likely range from 16-22(or 24; unless they are monsters with different ages entirely, but speaking more towards human spectrum.)

Slavery is well, slavery. It is mostly the grim fate for those that are delinquents as 'Oni' envision people that travel down that road to have no hope towards anything productive and would likely just as easily turn out as criminals.

Someone that strives for excellence, even as a human, would have a bright future ahead of them. They may never be able to run a business due to that lingering 'racial discrimination,' but that doesn't mean they can still end up as a high end employee and have a set life ahead of them. Also there isn't anything saying a mortal can have a set life ahead of them in a relationship with an Oni that is well off or vice versa.

Players can weave light stories, players can weave dark tales in regards to their characters future. Yes, concept may have dark and extreme themes to it, there is still likely tensions in and outside the Academies; but that direction isn't something I force on individuals to take in regards to how they play their character or how they envision said characters futures. The game is sandbox, after all and being comfortable with what one plays/portrays and content involving them is something I strive for with any partners within a game be it solo or group projects.

Best

-DV

Quote from: Starcry on August 11, 2016, 09:30:04 PM
Throwing my interest in. :)

Thank you for interest. ^_^

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, I think I go with the depressed/emo sort student then. I do not intent he cannot be changed out from it, but as he joins school he has little to no interest for his own future and decides enjoy the school life as he can until he ends his own life (as he refuses enter slavery). He sees little point in terrorist acts as humans simply cannot win vs Oni, they tried it already decade ago. They lost and they cannot no longer get upper hand (as I assume humans are not allowed carry or own weapons nor enter military service because risks involved to reflare the conflict between Oni and humans). Not to mention because both parents got killed by Oni he dislikes Oni immensely but he does not directly go harm them (he just rebels on system much as he can without going to violence).

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on August 12, 2016, 07:31:40 AM
Ok, I think I go with the depressed/emo sort student then. I do not intent he cannot be changed out from it, but as he joins school he has little to no interest for his own future and decides enjoy the school life as he can until he ends his own life (as he refuses enter slavery). He sees little point in terrorist acts as humans simply cannot win vs Oni, they tried it already decade ago. They lost and they cannot no longer get upper hand (as I assume humans are not allowed carry or own weapons nor enter military service because risks involved to reflare the conflict between Oni and humans). Not to mention because both parents got killed by Oni he dislikes Oni immensely but he does not directly go harm them (he just rebels on system much as he can without going to violence).

That is fine with me, again whatever you feel most comfortable with in portraying.

Yes, weapons are mostly restricted in use by humans and there is little need of military when you have various beings of supernatural capabilities. Very rare or special cases of humans possessing weapons may arise; although at the school those are more so towards whatever clubs, be it archery, kendo, or something else. Of course, in similar, said, school environment, most student Oni in possession are expected to hand whatever dangerous items over, before they may be returned whether they graduate or flunk. Only few people allowed to carry are Oni teachers and the Disciplinary Student Body committee. 

Styx26

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Drake Valentine

AndyZ

I'm thinking of trying for a succubus.  Shapechanger (and comfortable with changing gender), seductive, steals chi (not souls, and she claims that that's pure propaganda if asked), etc.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Tsuunade

Drake Valentine

Quote from: AndyZ on August 16, 2016, 03:57:40 PM
I'm thinking of trying for a succubus.  Shapechanger (and comfortable with changing gender), seductive, steals chi (not souls, and she claims that that's pure propaganda if asked), etc.

That is fine with me. ^-^

Quote from: Tsuunade on August 16, 2016, 05:06:29 PM
Tentative interest.

Thanks for the interest. ^^

Maybe after one more person shows interest I will work up sheets.

A Painter

+1 :)

But I'm not sure what kind of character I'd be playing.
I'm torn between a blood thirsty creature trying hard to control itself and fit it for its own safety, or a more light hearted character.

Sephora

Why not have the best of both worlds and play two characters?  :P

Drake Valentine

Or someone with personality issues.

Any who, will work up sheet tomorrow. Right now my time online is limited as I will be heading to work soon-ish.

Drake Valentine

Drake Valentine

Drake Valentine

Kurimuzongādian - Student

General Basics
Name: Kurimuzongādian (Or Kuri for short)
Aliases: Kuri
Race: Yato-no-Kami
Sexuality: Heterosexual

More In-depth Knowledge
Appearance:
Height:
Human: 5’5”
Oni: Usually borderline eight feet in height, but can raise himself to ten to twelve feet to intimidate his foes. If he were to stretch out, from tip of tail to head he would most likely be a good thirty-two(or so) feet long.
Weight:
Human: 115 pounds
Oni: Several tons of muscle.
Hair Color: Crimson
Eye Color: Topaz
Personality:
Positive

Calm
Captivating
Clear-headed
Clever
Confident
Creative
Decisive
Focused
Idealistic
Imaginative
Independent
Perceptive
Persuasive
Subtle
Neutral

Ambitious
Casual
Complex
Deceptive
Dominating
Hypnotic
Sarcastic
Unpredictable
Negative

Aggressive
Callous
Deceitful
Devious
Dishonest
Insulting
Malicious
Opportunistic
Perverse
Predatory
Prejudiced
Treacherous

Strengths:
+Cunning Manipulator: Whether through general scare tactics, twisted persuasion, or something other. Kuri usually has a way of getting people to do what he wants.
+Well Knowledgeable: They say knowledge is power, the more of it the more well off someone may be. Kuri holds similar values to the Oni that took over Japan; although for Kuri, his knowledge expands further. He has made it a habit to know about other Oni, their general habits, their weaknesses; he may not be familiar with every one of them, but that won't stop him from expanding. Naturally his influence of information lingers to many Oni from Japanese mythology. This doesn't stop its expansion as he will still research other potential advertises he may come across.
+Semi-Immortal: Only in a sense that his aging is much slower than that of the typical lifespan of humans. Despite his youthful appearances, with the former mention of vast knowledge to creatures from his natural habitat and way he sometimes carries himself, he is far older than that of any typical teenager.
Weaknesses:
-Untrained Combatant: He is far from a warrior, in his true form he often relies on the use of his powers, intellect, and surroundings. In his human form, well he is more helpless.
-Colder Climates/Weather: The opposite of elements he is highly regarded for, it is only natural for him to feel less at ease in colder terrain. It is to a point that he even tries to avoid being in his Oni form, usually hibernating in his human skin during the more winter seasons of the year.
-Natural Enemies/Predators: He strongly despises anything relating to large birds, foxes, boars, racoons, coyotes, and mongooses; be they of the natural animals or Oni with resembling features. Because of this, he is often quite prejudice to them as a whole.

Powers:
Camouflage Sealing: Unlike many Oni of his species, he has begun to apply the use of Holy to intentionally weaken himself.  As a result, his human forms are meek, weak, and extremely fragile; however, at the cost of such his monstrous attributes are completely sealed and shrouded(even from those with detectable abilities.) Naturally he also loses nearly all his magical capabilities as well, and those that may even been once hypnotized by him will find the effects gradually vanishing. This is a technique he has practiced and perfected to blend in and stalk his prey; also this is something he has used to lure foolish individuals into a trap and to also avoid those that may hunt him. The downfall to this is that it takes time to properly seal his powers as he is sealing every capable magic power of his in doing so. The more powers, the longer it takes. With this power as a factor it takes him a total of six hours to fully seal his power, every passing hour will lessen the radius in which he can be found. He can instantaneous release all seals at any given time.
Poison: Like all serpents he can control how potent it is, either to paralysis effect or fatal.  Though most don’t have to concern themselves in being ‘bitten’ by him.
Mass Hypnosis: More effective upon the weaker minded or willed humans and those consumed by his charming eyes often find themselves enslaved by him. Of course such effects aren’t permanent,  the brainwashing can easily be severe at his own demise, his choice releasing the victims from his web, or if the intended targets are capable of escaping his area of influence for an extended period of time(days.) Side effects on the targets can also lead to amnesia, for better or for worse for their encounters with him and keeping his own existence as secretive as possible.  This power still has an ability to dominate lesser Oni and most humans if their wills or minds waver within his company while gazing in his eyes.
Fire Immunity/Manipulation/Elemental Control: The use of fire is highly ineffective against him, and if the fire is imbued with something else, only that may have any effect on him. Raw fire itself only empowers him,  he can manipulate it, shape it, and use it to his will.  Beyond that he can generally summon his own flames and is often revere as a powerful .
Strength: Perhaps his deadliest of natural abilities(second to his control over fire) is the power and damage he can inflict with his body. His massive, serpent’s lower abdomen has captured and crushed many fellow monsters that had entered his territory unwelcome; even should they avoid such a grasp, they still have to deal with a flailing appendage of sheer bulky, flexible muscle, whipping mercilessly at them. He isn’t necessary weak in his upper abdomen either, still his lower body has enough power in it to break down trees, smash through brick walls, and even dent harder components of metal. It wouldn’t come off much of a surprise if he could easily whip a moving vehicle out of his path, without being phased.
Healing: Fire is life, fire is breath, fire is energy. To wield fire is to empower him and to empower him is to heal him. He cannot be healed by the self flames he generates though, only other sources of magic or natural fire will cure him of injuries.

History:
Kuri has survived for centuries; although he did not grow up in the former human world, before many Oni made their living in the alternative, mirror like realm that most mortals had been blinded too. Instead, most of his living was within the Oni world; a place equally vast to the point where few may ever scratch the surface of knowledge with the different breeds of Oni who may hail from different mythological backgrounds. He spent most of his time surviving and feasting his awareness towards the different Oni of Japanese culture. He did not live a life of luxury back in those days and what living he made was often at an old shrine that a more peaceful village had made. Probably this was where his name was later birth as in the past, he never thought of an alias to go by. With the many decades that followed, most of his living was peaceful, a simple means of territorial service to the village. He paid them in protection, they accommodated his other needs.

Inevitably news and the rounding up of how quickly the mortal realm was expanding would reach even such a quiet village. Kuri could of cared less either way; although the promises of a much better life was just as tempting. Abandoning the village, he decided to see what the other world had to offer. The destructive force of humanity was indeed a potential danger and threat and he was one of those that was skeptical to the inevitable Oni leader to the country of Japan. Lives were taken,  but for Kuri, that was only second nature; in the Oni world he had did similar to many that were dangers or threats to the village but that was simple common courtesy to the relation he had with the villagers at that time. In truth, he would see nothing to gain from continuous direct confrontations and thus begun putting his powers to better use in hypnotizing and controlling his enemies.

Regardless, the end was still a bloody chapter to his history and he had expected to live a better life afterward with the subjugation of the humans. This changed with the decree that Oni and Humans should try to co-exist later in Japan. Kuri was also one of the ones that was later forced to attend schooling given his 'youthful' age. It was insanity to him, something he had avoided for almost a decade being shoved off on him. His time at the Academy has been short, though two years can just as easily be shrugged off by one that has such a longevity of lifespan as him. His attitude has been a mix of good and bad following those former two years there and he has been responsible for several underhanded incidents.  Unlike other students, his stay is more of a game on his end. He is merely entertaining the pursuit of knowledge to a better preferred life while making sport of the various students and teachers within the Academy.

Other Information
Lazing Around
Various Meats
Quiet Places
Snakes
Music
Dislikes:
Physical Exercise
Cold/Winter
Certain Oni
Alcohol
Humans
Crowds
Player Ons:
Drake Valentine
Player Offs:
Drake Valentine
Character Ons:
Mostly same as player/
Character Offs:
Same as player.
Relations:
Placeholder
Additional:
Placeholder

Been slow on my end as right now have things going on with family so heads up if I fall absent few days(but it shouldn't be anything long term in regards to week or more(hopefully not))

Inari

Almost forgot to put this up. I will get back to it when I have had more zzzs.

Megumi Terasu

General Basics

Name: Megumi Terasu

Aliases: Meg, Meggy, Terasu, human.

Race: Human.

Sexuality: Omnisexual.

More In-depth Knowledge

Appearance: Megumi stands at 5.7 and is of average build for a girl her age. She has long flowing pink hair that she either has tied up in a ponytail or down with a stylish headband on. Her eyes are topaz.

Personality: Cheerful | Charming | Calm | Confident| Helpful | Intelligent | Loyal

Strengths:

Fast learner - Megumi has always sought out knowledge in all its forms and is quick to learn things she is taught. It is rare that she has to be 

Insightful -

Creative -

Passionate -

Weaknesses:

Too kind and forgiving -

Emotional -

Powers: N/A.

History: Lisa was born to pure human parents and was one of the lucky few that lived peacefully in an oni run town. She has bared witness to criminal acts from time to time but if anything it has shown her that both races can be as bad as each other, thus making her have a neutral opinion of the new ruling race. Both her parents have stable jobs as they were of the many who decided to submit themselves to oni rule in favour of living a comfortable life. She was enrolled into the academy as her parents wish for her to gain some experience that they didn't have the chance to. Megumi is happy at the prospect of learning more about the new world she lives in and hopes that she can figure out what her place will be in this new world. Currently, she has an interest in becoming a psychologist that can treat both human and demons.

Other Information

Strawberry Cheesecake
Long baths or showers
Swimming
Ice skating
Metalstep
Gardening
Occult

Dislikes:

Dishonesty
Narcissists
Hot weather
Spicy food
Rudeness

Player Ons: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=36083

Player Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=145842.msg6576245#msg6576245

Character Ons: Currently her tastes are very vanilla but they can evolve.

Character Offs: The general toilet stuff and gore and vore...

Relations:

Mother -

Father - He used to be a

Additional:

Drake Valentine

Completed/updated my sheet. Decided to swap to student for time being. May do one for faculty later.

ShadowOfTheDay

pdragon

Noting my interest, and throwing up the bare bones of the skeleton now. Will probably get the full sheet finished some time tomorrow.

WIP

General Basics
Name: Xun Fu Wong

Aliases: Fu, Mighty Wong (usually followed by snickers and giggles), Ming-Ming (her old pet name)

Race: Yao-Jing (Chinese Animal Demon)

Sexuality: Pansexual

More In-depth Knowledge
Appearance:
Height: 5'9
Weight: 175lb
Hair: Chestnut Brown
Fur: grey and black stripes
Bust: E
Length: 8 in

Personality: Xun Fu Wong very much lives up to her origins as a simple house cat. She is lazy, finicky, and often carries herself with a sense of entitlement. Her mind seems to dance between interests on a whim, and as such she has difficulty applying herself to any one task 100%. She's very picky when it comes to food, and often over indulges in snacks and fatty foods (the fat focusing mostly at her chest and waist, explaining her ridiculously curvy figure). Despite having trained extensively with Taoist priests, she is not particularly well disciplined, nor does she adhere to many of the fundamental teachings of the philosophy. This doesn't stop her from taking advantage of the spells and techniques she's learned from it, which she tends to play around with as if they were toys. She can also be boisterous and short tempered, and quick to pick a fight for the smallest reasons (and equally quick to walk away from one if it seems like too much work and effort). Despite her myriad of flaws Xun Fu is actually rather easy to get along with. She's usually pleasant enough to most people, and her natural charisma make her poor attitude seem more quirky than offensive most of the time (your mileage may vary). Also having been born and raised as a regular house cat she is quite affectionate towards humans, and her old, pet-like nature will sometimes come out when she's around them. Granted considering how spoilt and entitled cats are, this behavior isn't really as subservient as one would think, sometimes the total opposite.

Strengths: Above average physical strength and combat training. Posses cat-like agility and reflexes, as well as enhanced senses of smell, sight, and hearing. Control over taoist magics allows for shrewd trickery and versatility, further boosted by sudden bursts of creativity and ingenuity.

Weaknesses: Below average intelligence in most academic fields. Poor impulse control. Lack of adherence to major Taoist principles leaves magic far inferior to that of fully dedicated practitioners. Tends not to work to her full potential and is prone to seeking out the easiest solution to any given problem rather than the best/smartest.

Powers: Taoist Teachings- A branch of Taoism that endows one with the knowledge of great and powerful magics. By sticking to the philosophy and teaching of Taoism one can achieve great power and oneness with nature and the cosmos. However one does not necessarily need to adhere to the more passive teachings to make use of it's techniques, and as such many demons use Taoism as a source for their powers, which are then used for great wickedness.

Transformation: Allows one to assume the form of another living entity. This is usually the first spell learned by many Yao-Jing, and is the means through which they gain their human like form (most Yao-Jing usually born as regular animals). While the span of transformations can be large, they are often imperfect, leaving signs of the user's true form lingering in the transformation (manifesting as cat ears, paws, and tail in Xun Fu's case)

Ascended Strength: Thru training in Taoism ones physical attributes will gradually rise to super human levels, eventually rising to match that of heavenly beings (though Fu is no where near this level yet)

Living Furs: Allows one to create clones of themselves using strands of their own hair/fur. The number of clones is limited to around 5 maximum, and the more one creates at once the weaker each one is over all. A single clone may fight with roughly half the strength of it's original, while a group of clones will be weak enough to be banished with a single strike, and usually only provide a temporary distraction.

Elemental Control: By becoming one with universe the user may bend the forces of nature to their will, allowing them to manipulate base elements such a earth, water, fire, or wind. This requires a great deal of focus, and thus large, dramatic shows of power are often too difficult to pull off in the midst of combat. Also one cannot conjure elements, but merely manipulate those already within the user's reach.

History: Born in Hong Kong, Xun Fu Wong (then "Ming-Ming") was the 9th kitten of a 14 baby litter. Obviously with such a ludicrous amount of kittens her original owners couldn't keep them all, and they quickly set about finding new homes for them. Ming Ming ended up being adopted by a young, newly married couple Xun Li and Xun Chong. The duo had wanted to try raising a family, but with their busy work lives and difficulties conceiving they instead settled on a pet instead. As such they poured all their love and attention into Ming-Ming as if she were their own child.

For a time their life was happy and fairly uneventful. However as conditions for humans began growing worse and worse within China, the young couple were forced to move out to Japan, bringing Ming-Ming with them, hoping to find a better life. It was there that the family was approached by the demon rights activist group "Ascendance". One of their main goals was the equal rights of pets and other animals through transcendence into fully sapient beings. With the couple's blessing Ming-Ming was taken in by a group of Taoist priests, who taught her their mystical ways and allowed her to become a Yao-Jing. With these teachings Ming-Ming obtained true intelligence and a human form, though due to her poor attention during lessons she botched the transformation and ended up with a hermaphroditic body instead of a purely female one. Though her transformations are more proficient now she has since taken a liking to her body (and the virility that comes with it) and keeps it as is.

After many years of training Ming-Ming, now having taken the name Xun Fu Wong, returned to her "parents" with her newfound sapience and powers. While both shocked and surprised by the dramatic transformation, the couple still loved Xun Fu dearly, and now she was even closer to being the daughter they never had. While learning to live together again was not easy, the family eventually came back together stronger and closer than ever. However Xun Fu was surprised to see that in her absence the couple hadn't once again tried to bear children of their own. It was then she discovered that her "father", Xun Chong, had been diagnosed as infertile, the couple's many attempt at conceiving a child all for nothing.

Realizing how heartbroken the two were over this Xun Fu took it upon herself to finally repay the years of kindness they had shown her. If Xun Chong could not get his wife pregnant, then Xun Fu would step in and do it for him, taking advantage of her botched transformation to give the couple the baby they so desperately wanted. While initially the couple was wary of the idea, and after a great deal of awkwardness, they finally agreed to let Xun Fu impregnate Xun Li. That night, and several nights after that (perhaps a few more than was necessary  ;) ) Xun Fu crept into her "mother's" bed and ravaged her, doing everything in her power to ensure she would get pregnant. A few weeks later and the doctors confirmed that a healthy baby girl was on the way.

Wanting the couple to have time alone to raise their new child, Xun Fu ended up enrolling at Oni Academy. She still occasionally visits her family to see how they are doing (and sometimes mess around with Xun Li behind Xun Chong's back), and their daughter Xun Len, is currently three years old and as happy as could be. While they had intended to keep the truth of her parentage a secret, and simply act as though Xun Chong was the father, the fact that Len was born with cat ears and is starting to show signs of a tail means there will probably be one or two awkward conversations in the future. However the trio has decided they would just have to cross that bridge when they got to it.

Other Information
Likes: Her Family, Junk Food, Chocolate, Cat Nip, Naps, Cuddling, Pro-Wrestling, Wide Hips, Long Baths, Lacey Lingerie, Playful Mischief

Dislikes: Vegetables, School Work, Loud, Shrill Noises, Dogs, Having to hunt for her own food, tight crotched pants, Prudish People

Player Ons/Offs: right here yo

Character Ons: Same as player, emphasis on rough sex, food play, cum play, dubious con, and possible impregnation

Character Offs: same as player

Relations: Xun Chong- former owner and father figure.
Xun Li - former owner and mother figure, mother of Xun Fu's child, occasionally indulge in a secret affair together.
Xun Len - Xun Fu's daughter. Being raised as Li and Chong's daughter, with Fu being designated as "Aunty Ming-Ming". Fu loves her dearly, but tries not to think of her as an actual daughter since she essentially played the role of a sperm donor.

Additional: While she genuinely loves and cares for her old owners, she considers being addressed by her old pet name incredibly degrading. She doesn't have a problem with them calling her that, but anyone else referring to her as "Ming-Ming" is an easy way to draw her wrath.
Xun Li

Xun Chong

What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Drake Valentine

pdragon

What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Drake Valentine

Quote from: pdragon on August 23, 2016, 11:47:14 AM
Character sheet is complete, hope everything looks ok.

Looks fine to me. After few more sheets roll in, I will throw up Character and OOC threads.

Quote from: lovelylilT on August 23, 2016, 01:47:23 PM
I am maybe interested, too? :-)

Hello and thanks for interest. ^^

MissFire

General Basics
Name: Anamelech
Aliases: Anna Terezi
Race: Ancient Demon
Sexuality: Bisexual

More In-depth Knowledge
Appearance: Normally, Anna appears as a female humanoid roughly eighteen years of age with a slender and almost tomboyish frame, ashen skin, and dark hair. She has short orange horns like two upturned candy corns on her forehead, which is fitting considering that candy corn is the most hellish of treats. Her eyes are completely red but lack any visible pupil or sclera, hinting at her blindness. Her teeth are like that of a sawblade or a shark, twin rows of deadly points. If she opens her mouth, one can see that her tongue is human-looking, but green in color, matching the color of her fingernails. Ana wears glasses with red teardrop-shaped lenses that don't hide her blindness and are mostly just there for looks. When she is teaching, she will wear a work-appropriate black button-up shirt, black slacks, and a red tie, accessorized by a gold pin on her collar depicting the scales of justice. On her off time she downgrades to black jeans, red skate shoes, and a black t-shirt that depicts the zodiac symbol for Libra in green.

Personality: Anna can be civil, flirty (to women), manipulative (to men), and derisive in her interactions. Her drive for justice results in some callous and cruel actions to those around her. Her attitude can shift depending on who she's talking to. To those she deems intelligent she can be more civil-minded and less outright hateful. To those she feels 'innocent' she can almost be nice. To everyone else she is cynical and cold. She has a keen interest in the law and justice and takes pleasure in orchestrating the demise and punishment of the wicked, as these deeds upset the King of Hell the most. As a mute, Anna communicates mostly by writing. This is usually done through a tablet computer on which she types messages and then shows to people. She has a quirk, though, in that she tends to mix numbers in as substitutions for letters, making some of her messages hard to read. Weather this is because she is blind or on purpose it's hard to say.

Strengths: Anna is extremely intelligent, especially in manners of law and justice. While fairly weak strength-wise, she can outwit almost anyone on an intellectual level and is adept at talking circles around people until they just give up and let her have her way. She's not utterly helpless, though, and does know how to defend herself with a blade if need be, but being blind and mute means she's not going to be pummeling fools left and right.

Weaknesses: Anamelech is completely blind and mute. Did that come across yet? She can't see or speak. More or less. See 'Powers'. She's also not very physically strong or fast.

Powers: Anna has supernatural senses that compensate for the ones she is missing. She has what humans would call synesthesia; the ability to taste and smell colors. She takes this a step further, though; she can taste personalities and auras. Anna basically uses her senses of hearing and taste to 'see' the world around her. She can glimpse rough characteristics of a person by smelling or tasting the person themselves or even something they've written down.

Anamelech can also access her 'true' form when she needs to. This form is roughly eight feet tall, swathed entirely in ink-like shadows that drip from her body and resembles a massive humanoid crow with scythe-like claws and red coals for eyes. It is immensely strong, can see through the eyes of others and speak directly to their minds. However, using this form alerts the King of Hell, as it draws power directly from Him. As soon as He senses her taking her true form He will shut off her power, so she can only maintain it for a minute or so at most before she is shunted back into her human body.

History: The sister of Adramalech ("Adam"), Anamelech is an ancient Assyrian demon. Anamelech was worshiped as a deity at Sepharvaim, an Assyrian town. The people of Sepharvaim burned their children as offerings to Anamelech and her counterpart Andramelech upon their respective alters, believing that both deities were responsible for the health and welfare of their cattle. Authorities declare that, for the Serpharvites, that Anamelech was the demon of the moon, while Andramelech was the demon of the sun. Anna is widely regarded as the 'bringer of bad news' and responsible for Cain's descent into madness and rage. She's kind of a bitch like that sometimes, but when the big man gives you an order you gotta follow through, y'know? Besides; demons. Whadda ya gonna do? You can't teach a hammer to love nails, kids.

Anamelech was tasked by Satan to recruit Cain's soul into Hell. To accomplish this, Anamelech sent Cain a vision in which he saw his children toiling with agony, while Abel's children enjoy luxury and ease. By the end of the vision the former have become servants and slaves of the latter. Cain is pushed into further rage and depravity from this vision, sets out to viciously assault and kill his brother. However, this only failed to deliver Cain's soul to Satan, which angered the King of Hell. As Cain set out into the world, alone full of grief and guilt over his actions, and not taking his own life in the process. As punishment, Satan tortured Anamelech by throwing her in a lake fire, causing her to burn for seven days straight without end. This is basically how Satan gave people an F on their homework. It was rough. The punishment seared away Anna's vision and as she screamed in torment the flames of Hell washed over her insides, scorching her lungs and causing her to lose her voice. Her brother pleaded with Satan to spare her and the King of Hell agreed on the grounds that Adramalech would take her place. Even though they were demons, siblings still look out for each other so he agreed. Adramalech was thrown into the lake of fire to burn for eternity and Anamelech was ejected both from it and hell itself. She's kind of furious about all this, understandably. Banished to the human world, she wanders it in order to aid humanity and fight off any hosts of Hell that seep through, as these are two activities that piss off Satan.

Other Information
Dislikes: White, Evil, Dogs, Loud Noises
Character Ons: Romance, Chocolate, Lavender, Cuddling
Character Offs: Name-Calling, Pain, BDSM
Relations: Adramalech (Brother)
Additional: Theme: At The Price of Oblivion, Addt'l Image One, Addt'l Image Two

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Drake Valentine

MiraMirror

On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

JoanieSappho

Also interested. I'm thinking mature serpentlady/maybe futa or genderfluid teacher with a thing for students.

Hell, considering that tradition that the serpent in Eden represented sexual desire, maybe that one, or a descendant or something. Which would also fit with how I was going to play her as basically a massive cougar going after the youngest and most apparently innocent students and being all corrupty.
So, yeah, I'm thinking that now, literally thought up while writing this. Will start on sheet while I'm on a roll.

EDIT: And now, the first stab at her.

Character

General Basics
Name: Naamah
Race: Lilin

More In-depth Knowledge
Appearance: Extremely variable, but has adopted a white-haired, golden scaled eastern dragon form, although she sometimes take on a more human appearance. In all of her forms, however, Naamah is a white or silver haired mature female (or hermaphrodite) with a generous figure and a mature beauty.
Personality: Flirtatious, seductive and seemingly warm and motherly, while in fact being quite cruel and manipulative. Apparently kind but driven mostly by her own lusts and desires.
Strengths:
Seduction. Naamah has lured most things to her embrace and knows how to tempt even the most chaste of beings.
Manipulation: Similarly, she has led thousands of men and women from being average, well-adjusted individuals into people who would gleefully commit the most depraved of acts, usually while she watches.
Weaknesses:
Lazy: If it isn't to do with enjoying herself, Naamah tends to have very little actual interest in doing it and, when pressed, will only commit the most minimal fraction of her attention and energy to the task. With her abilities and age she could be far more powerful than she actually is, if she had ever bothered to develop those powers.
Peaceful: Naamah has neither the skillset nor temperament for combat and will always attempt to flee from any such encounter, or manipulate the enemy into either leaving her alone or turning their aggression onto another. If forced to fight ... well, she's utterly terrible at it.
Powers:
Naamah can both subtly manipulate what someone is feeling, such as anger, lust or sadness, as well as render them docile and open to suggestion.
She can also change her shape between various forms meant to entice and arouse, although while she can provide herself with male genitalia she seems incapable of assuming any other male attributes, mostly because she never bothered to learn how to do so.

History:
One of the first children of Lillith - the first, if one was to ask her, although her sisters would claim the same - Naamah's age and fondness for serpentine forms suggest that she may have had a certain role in  corrupting humanity, although she refuses to comment directly on the matter. She did both aid and join in with her mother in having their way with Adam after the death of Abel, birthing many demons and, in her own words: "Showing him how much better we were than that frigid bitch Eve."
Perhaps because of her mother's earlier rejection by Adam, she bears an intense enmity towards Eve and a self-imposed mission to corrupt and pervert as many 'daughters of Eve' as she can, although history shows that she has little reservation in corrupting her sons, too.

Her presence on Earth is partially due to all of the cute little humans to twist into depravity, and because of the nice things that they have here. She has expensive tastes and Hell doesn't really cater to them,

Other Information
Soft toys, night, sweet things, strong drink
Dislikes:
Day, Eve, people called Eve, anything resembling physical labour.
Character Ons:
Young partners, corrupting innocence, voyeurism, incest, impregnation (on either end), submissive humans, pretty much all the things that aren't under Offs
Character Offs:
Violence/gore, poop stuff
Additional
Typical Human Form

MiraMirror

Kimera

Interested.

Would this work for an oni/demon girl?

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Zaer Darkwail

Here is my sheet.

Male human student

General Basics
Name: Yoshi Togami
Aliases: Gadget Guy
Race: Human (unknown monster ancestry)
Sexuality: Bi-Curious/Straight (futas yes, mxm no)

More In-depth Knowledge
Appearance: 5'7'ft tall and weight 170lb
Personality: Bitter, pessimistic, depressed, eccentric on creating curious inventions/devices (based on magical theories revealed by monsters combined by human science), distrustful/dislike monsters
Strengths: Genius inventor ('mad scientist' level), general high inteligence
Weaknesses: Sucks at physical sports, has trouble controlling his temper (especially against monsters)
Powers: None (potential ones through monster ancestry if discovered and studying actively on magic)

History:
Yoshi Togami was very young when monsters attacked and he was close to both his parents. His father was soldier and he fougth in front lines as assault pilot, his figther jet was shot down from sky and as he and mother ran, mother fell to victim of monster and Yoshi ran while mother was raped and later devoured by the monster. He grew up in human orphanage where he was lonely and isolated, prefering being alone. He continued his hobby in building weird machines, as he and dad build various gadgets together and doing so reminds about him and happier times. Once Yoshi turned 17 he was send to Academy to learn as he has 'potential' according the tests which he was assigned go through at orphanage. But he himself has very low future expectations and has no interest work with monsters nor become their slave, but nor he holds interest to create conflict and further suffering either. But the conflicting emotions inside him makes him very trouble maker student.

Other Information
Dislikes: Monsters, human terrorists, authority figures
Player Ons: Check signature for specifics.
Player Offs: Check signature but shortly; gore, vuro, toilet stuff, mutilations and extreme pain/torture.
Character Ons: Yoshi has got no experience and thus does not know what he wants and has got no interest on girls or women (unless awakened lust in him). May develop fetishes/kinks on spot. Even interest to monster girls begrudingly.
Character Offs: Same as player's.
Relations: None so far, but by default monster NPC's and players he is unfriendly/anti-social in start.
Additional: I intent my char to be tough nut to crack through when it comes for monster PC's to befriend him. So do not let cold exterior to discourage but understand he has very traumatic experience of both parents being killed by monsters to he holds general grudge towards all monsters by default and he has planned to do suicide than become slave or servant to monsters (but before that he studies in academy long as he can without graduating). He also has rebellious streak so expect him break some rules of academy minor manner.

Drake Valentine

Quote from: JoanieSappho on August 25, 2016, 02:36:39 PM
Also interested. I'm thinking mature serpentlady/maybe futa or genderfluid teacher with a thing for students.

Hell, considering that tradition that the serpent in Eden represented sexual desire, maybe that one, or a descendant or something. Which would also fit with how I was going to play her as basically a massive cougar going after the youngest and most apparently innocent students and being all corrupty.
So, yeah, I'm thinking that now, literally thought up while writing this. Will start on sheet while I'm on a roll.

EDIT: And now, the first stab at her.

Character

General Basics
Name: Naamah
Race: Lilin

More In-depth Knowledge
Appearance: Extremely variable, but has adopted a white-haired, golden scaled eastern dragon form, although she sometimes take on a more human appearance. In all of her forms, however, Naamah is a white or silver haired mature female (or hermaphrodite) with a generous figure and a mature beauty.
Personality: Flirtatious, seductive and seemingly warm and motherly, while in fact being quite cruel and manipulative. Apparently kind but driven mostly by her own lusts and desires.
Strengths:
Seduction. Naamah has lured most things to her embrace and knows how to tempt even the most chaste of beings.
Manipulation: Similarly, she has led thousands of men and women from being average, well-adjusted individuals into people who would gleefully commit the most depraved of acts, usually while she watches.
Weaknesses:
Lazy: If it isn't to do with enjoying herself, Naamah tends to have very little actual interest in doing it and, when pressed, will only commit the most minimal fraction of her attention and energy to the task. With her abilities and age she could be far more powerful than she actually is, if she had ever bothered to develop those powers.
Peaceful: Naamah has neither the skillset nor temperament for combat and will always attempt to flee from any such encounter, or manipulate the enemy into either leaving her alone or turning their aggression onto another. If forced to fight ... well, she's utterly terrible at it.
Powers:
Naamah can both subtly manipulate what someone is feeling, such as anger, lust or sadness, as well as render them docile and open to suggestion.
She can also change her shape between various forms meant to entice and arouse, although while she can provide herself with male genitalia she seems incapable of assuming any other male attributes, mostly because she never bothered to learn how to do so.

History:
One of the first children of Lillith - the first, if one was to ask her, although her sisters would claim the same - Naamah's age and fondness for serpentine forms suggest that she may have had a certain role in  corrupting humanity, although she refuses to comment directly on the matter. She did both aid and join in with her mother in having their way with Adam after the death of Abel, birthing many demons and, in her own words: "Showing him how much better we were than that frigid bitch Eve."
Perhaps because of her mother's earlier rejection by Adam, she bears an intense enmity towards Eve and a self-imposed mission to corrupt and pervert as many 'daughters of Eve' as she can, although history shows that she has little reservation in corrupting her sons, too.

Her presence on Earth is partially due to all of the cute little humans to twist into depravity, and because of the nice things that they have here. She has expensive tastes and Hell doesn't really cater to them,

Other Information
Soft toys, night, sweet things, strong drink
Dislikes:
Day, Eve, people called Eve, anything resembling physical labour.
Character Ons:
Young partners, corrupting innocence, voyeurism, incest, impregnation (on either end), submissive humans, pretty much all the things that aren't under Offs
Character Offs:
Violence/gore, poop stuff
Additional
Typical Human Form

Looks good to me. ^^

Quote from: MiraMirror on August 25, 2016, 03:36:17 PM
I think I'm gonna go with a yuki onna!

Sounds good.

Quote from: Kimera on August 25, 2016, 03:42:54 PM
Interested.

Would this work for an oni/demon girl?

Yesh, that is fine.

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on August 25, 2016, 06:51:40 PM
Here is my sheet.

Male human student

General Basics
Name: Yoshi Togami
Aliases: Gadget Guy
Race: Human (unknown monster ancestry)
Sexuality: Bi-Curious/Straight (futas yes, mxm no)

More In-depth Knowledge
Appearance: 5'7'ft tall and weight 170lb
Personality: Bitter, pessimistic, depressed, eccentric on creating curious inventions/devices (based on magical theories revealed by monsters combined by human science), distrustful/dislike monsters
Strengths: Genius inventor ('mad scientist' level), general high inteligence
Weaknesses: Sucks at physical sports, has trouble controlling his temper (especially against monsters)
Powers: None (potential ones through monster ancestry if discovered and studying actively on magic)

History:
Yoshi Togami was very young when monsters attacked and he was close to both his parents. His father was soldier and he fougth in front lines as assault pilot, his figther jet was shot down from sky and as he and mother ran, mother fell to victim of monster and Yoshi ran while mother was raped and later devoured by the monster. He grew up in human orphanage where he was lonely and isolated, prefering being alone. He continued his hobby in building weird machines, as he and dad build various gadgets together and doing so reminds about him and happier times. Once Yoshi turned 17 he was send to Academy to learn as he has 'potential' according the tests which he was assigned go through at orphanage. But he himself has very low future expectations and has no interest work with monsters nor become their slave, but nor he holds interest to create conflict and further suffering either. But the conflicting emotions inside him makes him very trouble maker student.

Other Information
Dislikes: Monsters, human terrorists, authority figures
Player Ons: Check signature for specifics.
Player Offs: Check signature but shortly; gore, vuro, toilet stuff, mutilations and extreme pain/torture.
Character Ons: Yoshi has got no experience and thus does not know what he wants and has got no interest on girls or women (unless awakened lust in him). May develop fetishes/kinks on spot. Even interest to monster girls begrudingly.
Character Offs: Same as player's.
Relations: None so far, but by default monster NPC's and players he is unfriendly/anti-social in start.
Additional: I intent my char to be tough nut to crack through when it comes for monster PC's to befriend him. So do not let cold exterior to discourage but understand he has very traumatic experience of both parents being killed by monsters to he holds general grudge towards all monsters by default and he has planned to do suicide than become slave or servant to monsters (but before that he studies in academy long as he can without graduating). He also has rebellious streak so expect him break some rules of academy minor manner.

Also accepted.

Drake Valentine

Links for those accepted(italicized names in my mini roster/second post to this recruitment) feel free to post your templates there.

OOC
Character Thread

ShadowOfTheDay

Okay, so, trying to figure out what type of char to make, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it (based off of interest as well) 5 oni and 3 humans so far? (not including total unknowns)

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Idlewyld on August 25, 2016, 08:12:06 PM
OK - Marking interest here to play a human female student

Hello and thanks for interest. ^^

Quote from: ShadowOfTheDay on August 25, 2016, 08:21:16 PM
Okay, so, trying to figure out what type of char to make, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it (based off of interest as well) 5 oni and 3 humans so far? (not including total unknowns)

Yes, I been trying to keep the mini roster in request updated as best as possible or more so towards what sheets float in.

Juggtacular

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Juggtacular on August 25, 2016, 08:28:48 PM
I'm about to join this game so hard. Unfff.  >:)

^_^ Thanks for interest.

Also heads up, can't remember if I former mention here, but I will be bit slow as I am in middle of heavy work week. I'll try to get to anyone as soon as can. IC threads will likely not be up till around Sun/Mon; but on that note I already prior been image collecting for scenery of locations so shouldn't be that long for various areas once my 'weekend' off hits.

Juggtacular

General Basics
Name: Raizo(Rye-Zoh)

Aliases: Rai, Kami, Raiden Jr.

Race: Godling

More In-depth Knowledge
Appearance: In his human form, Raizo appears to be just that. A human. He's about 6 feet even, with pale skin and ice blue eyes; as well as blue-black hair and a wiry, yet muscled frame. He has soft features and a kind smile that seems to just draw you in.

In his true Godly form, he takes on the appearance of what is essentially a much larger and matured version of himself. His skin is now tanned, and he is covered with tattoos. His jawline has become strong and powerful, just like his body now covered in muscle. His hair has turned white, like the lightning he commands. Floating just behind him is a large ring, with eight drums evenly spaced around it.

He has one final form meant solely for battle, where he takes on the appearance of an Armored Warrior. Well, it's only suppose to be for battle, but it looks pretty damn cool and he's been known to show it off just because.

Personality: As a Godling, Raizo has that rare combination of serious and playful. He knows who and what he is, how important his job is and will be someday, etc... But he also wants to have fun and just enjoy his existence before he has to take over for his father. As such, his usual disposition is calm and collected, but he has a fun side as well. And unsurprisingly, he can even get pretty angry. Like the storms, Raizo's mood can flip from one to the next in quick succession.

Strengths:
God(ling) - As a being considered to be a God, he possesses a large amount of powerful abilities that he can use fairly well. He is also immortal, so neverending life is something to look forward to.
Training - Furthermore, his father is dedicated to many thing(the stereotypical Japanese parent), and training is one of them. From combat, to etiquette to cooking. Raijin has drilled many many lessons into his boys head over the years.
Natural Leader - Only natural fitting his station, Raizo is capable of easily taking charge of a situation, and people tend to gravitate toward him.

Weaknesses:
Water - While rain isn't a problem, large enough concentrations of water(lakes, oceans, etc...) all at once can sap Raizo of his power, or even hurt him.
Extreme Confidence - While he himself wouldn't use the word "Arrogant", Raizo is pretty convinced he could handle himself against most threats, even when he can't.
Seals - Due to being the next Japanese God of Thunder, Lightning, and Storms, Raizo possesses extreme amounts of power. However, as he is still fairly young as far as Gods go, not only is he not capable of summoning his full power, he is incapable of controlling it in the rare chance that he does. So, for his own safety and the safety of everything around him, Raijin has sealed a portion of Raizo's powers away until he's fully ready to use them. The seal can be temporarily broken in times of crisis or need however.

Powers:

(The use of his powers is usually accompanied by the sound of taiko drums)

Storm Bringer - Like his father, Raizo claims dominion over Thunder, Lightning, and Storms. This means he can do things like shoot lightning, create sonic thunder claps, and even change the weather in his vicinity. Beyond that, he can use these powers for more creative purporses. Like moving with the speed of lightning, turning his body into electricity, and flight(he tends to do this on the back of a small cloud as a way of paying homage to his father)

Godly Being - Due to being a God, Raizo has strength, speed, agility, etc... to match. This means he is almost as powerful physically as he is with his actual abilities.

Weapons Master - Each drum on his back represents a weapon. With a thought, he can manifest that weapon into the world, for him to use, or for it to hover around his body and attack or defend automatically. For now, he can only manifest a single weapon per drum, but as he grows he will be able to summon many more. For now, he has a total of eight weapons he can summon, all of them from Japanese culture. They are "Katana, Kanabo, Kusari-gama, Zanbato, Twin Ninjato, Giant Shuriken, Naginata , Bo Staff".

History: They say the birth of a God is heralded by nature itself. Well this proved to be true in the case of Raizo being born into this world. Raijin's wife, after becoming heavy with child retreated into the highest of Japan's clouds. There, she was surrounded by countless other Shinto Gods and Goddesses. Her husband, the mighty Raijin soared even higher still, beating his drums loud enough for the entire country to hear. This caused a storm that encompassed all of Japan and lasted for a week, and was the first and last event of it's kind.

When the storm turned calm, little Raizo had been born; the next God of Storms. The baby boy was smiling and happy, with eyes like his mothers and a tiny drum ring floating behind him. Each giggle caused lightning to dance in the clouds; each clap a thunderstrike. After that, his life was filled with adventure, duty, training, etc... Everything a young God would need to replace his father one day. Although Raijin was a benevolent entity who only did his job and helped humanity when he could, his sibling rivalry with his brother Fujin caused hurricanes and tsunamis.

So when the Monsters and their fellow Gods started to take the world back from the humans, Raijin decided he would send Raizo to one of the rapidly budding Oni Academies, as a lesson in humility as well as to learn about the world and see it and it's people from somewhere not above the clouds.

Other Information
Likes: Music, Storms, Clouds, Flying fast, humans, fighting, training, good food, women, beauty, kindness

Dislikes: Bullies, liars, cheaters, arrogant people, assholes, bugs, elitists

Player Ons: Foreplay, Vanilla, Rough Sex, Dirty Talk, Oral, Anal, Multiple Partners, Public Sex, Risky Sex

Player Offs: Scat, Watersports, Gore, Vore, the nasty stuff really.

Character Ons: Same

Character Offs: Same

Relations: None yet

Additional:

He has a pet lightning beast like his father named Raijushu, that takes on the form of a weasel.

MiraMirror

Juggtacular

Drake Valentine

Sorry for delay, been busy last few days and my time online is pretty limited during week-ish. Which technically still bit of week-ish for me.

Unfortunately, I am bit hesitant in accepting that character. I rather avoid Godly beings and emphasize that point in the Regarding Oni with a subnote of 'GM Note,' spoiler tag at bottom.

I am 'eh,' towards a factor that may involve a student technically being stronger than faculty. Of course I don't envision all faculty being powerful if Oni; this is more in terms to any that may wish to play as potential security to said school. Though if obvious power imbalance rises from that, there is something wrong in those equations; of a potential student v faculty scenario. Also the same can apply to student v student scenario as I understand conflict is sometimes a thing in RPs; and I honestly don't know how to fully approach those situations.

>.> Makes me think of a 'what if ' scenario of Superman going apeshit in a mutant school as a student. Not saying your character would do that, merely trying to illustrate a case in point of comprehension of powers.

MiraMirror

Idlewyld

General Basics
Name: Venetia Belmont

Aliases: Venny

Race: Human

More In-depth Knowledge
Appearance: Venetia is fairly tall – 5’10” and weighs 125 lb. She sports medium-length light-red hair worn in a ponytail and hazel eyes. She is shapely without being overly voluptuous. She generally dresses comfortably, but also a bit teasingly.

Personality: At most times, Venetia is friendly and flirtatious, but when the discussion turns to treasure hunting, her manner grows intense. That being said, she is also almost irritatingly unflappable, feeling equally at ease leafing through forbidden tomes in a musty library, running from an army of the undead in a lost temple, or seducing information from an archduke in a notorious bordello.

Strengths:
Driven: When in treasure hunting mode, Venetia in an unstoppable force, pushing her human skills to the limit. There is no obstacle she will not at least attempt to overcome regardless of how many times she failed previously.

Resourceful: Venetia is a natural-born problem solver. She has a talent for finding what is needed to get the job done, and then putting it to use in unorthodox fashion.

Polyglot: Venetia has an affinity for learning languages. She is conversant in at least forty extant human languages with a reading knowledge of at least fifty others. Her knowledge of ancient human languages is, if anything, even more extensive. She even has some (though lesser) proficiency in certain oni languages. If you want to translate a text from Middle Draconic, then Venny is your girl.

Weaknesses:
Single-Minded: The extent of Venetia’s obsession with treasure hunting can often prove dangerous for her and those around her as her common sense fails her in these situations. She tends to overvalue reward and underestimate risk in her risk-reward assessments. Hence, she ends up in trouble. A lot.

Ambivalent Relationship with Authority: Though not an out-and-out rebel, Venetia does have a habit of cutting corners when it comes to things like rules and regulations. She generally goes ahead with what she thinks will work and only considers the consequences later. Hence, again, she ends up in trouble. A lot.

Powers: None

History: Venetia’s fate was decided at the age of eight by a chance encounter at the beach. It just happened to be her good fortune, or perhaps her destiny, to find a gold coin washed up in the surf. Bringing it to the attention of a museum curator the next day, she learned that it was a gold doubloon from the RSS Magnifico, a Spanish galleon sunk in 1601 by a Kraken under a Letter of Marque and Reprisal from the English Throne. Upon hearing the story Venny was immediately hooked. Dreams of adventure and treasure haunted her sleeping and waking moments from that day forward.
Soon frustrated by the traditional scholastic route, by the time she turned twelve, she chose instead to apprentice herself to a soldier of fortune named Marie Volante, parental disapproval notwithstanding. For the next seven years, she learned the tricks of the trade, exhibiting her own form of genius along the way.
But even here, she found the need to break out on her own. To that end, she bid a fond if bit contentious farewell to Marie and made her way to the Oni Academy – for while Marie generally found non-human troves to be more trouble than they were worth, Venetia saw them as the ultimate prize for any treasure hunter.

Other Information
Likes: Treasure, the Hunt, Adventure, Action, Mystery, Butterscotch

Dislikes: Rules, Routine, Being Told She Can’t Do Something, Potatoes

Player Ons: Here

Player Offs: Here

Character Ons: Mainly Same as Player

Character Offs: Mainly Same as Player

Relations: Marie Volante, 33, Mentor

Additional:

Venny in Formalwear
Venny at the Beach
Venny Dressed to Get What She Wants

Marie Volante

AndyZ

General Basics
Name:Naraka

Aliases:

Race:Succubus

Sexuality: Predominantly interested in females, but has been known to feed from males if she gets hungry enough.

More In-depth Knowledge
Appearance: In her natural form, Naraka can easily be recognized as an oni by the two sets of wings, and has been given permission to cut holes in her uniform to accommodate them.  Her appearance can change drastically from day to day, however, almost like a fashion statement.

Personality: Confident, sensual, and perhaps a little arrogant.  Naraka revels in what she is and rapidly acquires friends and lovers.

Strengths:

Harem: It takes very little time for even the shiest geek to realize how easy it is to get a succubus' attention, and to get people to do favors for you while you lap up their chi.  Naraka has very little trouble in finding someone, student or teacher, to help her with any task that might be needed.

Mortal wealth: Naraka's mother has had several different husbands in different forms throughout the centuries, acquired an obscene amount of wealth, and gives her daughter a generous allowance so long as she attends the academy.

Weaknesses:

Perpetually horny: Succubi cannot subsist on ordinary food and drink, requiring the chi naturally created by other living beings.  Naraka is tremendously easy to seduce, though she might simply ask to feed from an individual if she isn't sexually interested.

Hatred of prejudice: Naraka in particular has a vehement disgust for the claim that succubi eat souls.  She'll correct someone who spreads such lies and honestly didn't know any better, but repeated such claims or refusing to believe her is a fantastic way to make a rival.

Disdain for hard work: Naraka has never actually been truly challenged in her life, and those few things just out of her reach have been dismissed as unimportant.  It's a character flaw that her mother wants her to overcome, and may well have used some degree of influence to pressure teachers to help her break that habit.

Powers:

Shapechanging: Naraka's powers have evolved to the point of taking any primarily human form, including ordinary humans (of any sex) and bunnygirls, to the limit of anthropomorphic animals such as kitsune.  Her recent kink has become the futanari form, and will no doubt branch out to even wilder forms as her power (and boredom) grows.

Lust sense: A succubus can, with a glance, recognize another individual's kinks and limits.  Shapechanging to take the desires of another person is certainly not uncommon.

Chi stealing: Sentient beings release chi during orgasm, which any succubus can harness and acquire for their own ends.  Most commonly, this is done with a kiss or through various sexual acts, which heightens the rapture that their partners feel at the cost of similarly increased exhaustion.

Naraka has learned how to use this power to perform acts most commonly expected of martial artists, but lacks much of the actual combat prowess commensurate with such training.

Selective Conception: Succubi do not become pregnant unless so desired, no matter how much semen gets pumped into them, and cannot impregnate another regardless of form.  Every succubus pregnancy results in another succubus, often with secondary characteristics as might befit an oni father.  (Horned succubi, for example, indicate fathers with horns.)

History:  For many oni, it's easy to live through the world without adopting your true potential, simply taking advantage of your abilities and learning enough to get by.  While Naraka has spent most of her life this way, her mother has had quite a different thing to say about it.  (Her father was a mortal and died of old age long ago.)

What can easily be written off as a live of pampering and extravagant living was given a compromise by her mother, once she realized her daughter wasn't living up to her true potential: attend the academy in order to learn what she's fully capable of.

It didn't take long for Naraka to recognize what Oni Academy had in spades: connections.  Seducing other oni could easily mean acquiring power and influence simply by developing friendships and lovers.

Other Information
Likes: Expensive gifts, people who offer their chi, being pampered

Dislikes: Hard work, bigotry for rumors about succubi

Player Ons: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=23998

Player Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=102977.0

Character Ons: Females, men who will let her feed from them without expecting extravagant sex

Character Offs: Mutilation, nonsexual bodily fluds

Relations: Mother named Volara, who is never at the academy but wants to keep her daughter in line.

Additional:

Juggtacular

Oh. It seems I didn't clarify how I meant to in his app. His powers are basically at the appropriate student level for the rp, that's just what he's capable of. He's a God, but he's still a teenager so he's nowhere near fully mature. That won't happen until like, years past graduation lol.

Also, while Fujin and Raijin are considered "Gods", they  are usually depicted as powerful yokai spirits that were basically absorbed into the religion.

If it's a problem though, I can rework the character.

Drake Valentine

Quote from: MiraMirror on August 27, 2016, 01:39:34 PM
My oni should be up tonight. ^.^

No rush, take your time.

Quote from: Idlewyld on August 27, 2016, 03:59:52 PM
Drake inserting spoiler to save space instead of having one big wall of quoted text

General Basics
Name: Venetia Belmont

Aliases: Venny

More In-depth Knowledge
Appearance: Venetia is fairly tall – 5’10” and weighs 125 lb. She sports medium-length light-red hair worn in a ponytail and hazel eyes. She is shapely without being overly voluptuous. She generally dresses comfortably, but also a bit teasingly.

Personality: At most times, Venetia is friendly and flirtatious, but when the discussion turns to treasure hunting, her manner grows intense. That being said, she is also almost irritatingly unflappable, feeling equally at ease leafing through forbidden tomes in a musty library, running from an army of the undead in a lost temple, or seducing information from an archduke in a notorious bordello.

Strengths:
Driven: When in treasure hunting mode, Venetia in an unstoppable force, pushing her human skills to the limit. There is no obstacle she will not at least attempt to overcome regardless of how many times she failed previously.

Resourceful: Venetia is a natural-born problem solver. She has a talent for finding what is needed to get the job done, and then putting it to use in unorthodox fashion.

Polyglot: Venetia has an affinity for learning languages. She is conversant in at least forty extant human languages with a reading knowledge of at least fifty others. Her knowledge of ancient human languages is, if anything, even more extensive. She even has some (though lesser) proficiency in certain oni languages. If you want to translate a text from Middle Draconic, then Venny is your girl.

Weaknesses:
Single-Minded: The extent of Venetia’s obsession with treasure hunting can often prove dangerous for her and those around her as her common sense fails her in these situations. She tends to overvalue reward and underestimate risk in her risk-reward assessments. Hence, she ends up in trouble. A lot.

Ambivalent Relationship with Authority: Though not an out-and-out rebel, Venetia does have a habit of cutting corners when it comes to things like rules and regulations. She generally goes ahead with what she thinks will work and only considers the consequences later. Hence, again, she ends up in trouble. A lot.

Powers: None

History: Venetia’s fate was decided at the age of eight by a chance encounter at the beach. It just happened to be her good fortune, or perhaps her destiny, to find a gold coin washed up in the surf. Bringing it to the attention of a museum curator the next day, she learned that it was a gold doubloon from the RSS Magnifico, a Spanish galleon sunk in 1601 by a Kraken under a Letter of Marque and Reprisal from the English Throne. Upon hearing the story Venny was immediately hooked. Dreams of adventure and treasure haunted her sleeping and waking moments from that day forward.
Soon frustrated by the traditional scholastic route, by the time she turned twelve, she chose instead to apprentice herself to a soldier of fortune named Marie Volante, parental disapproval notwithstanding. For the next seven years, she learned the tricks of the trade, exhibiting her own form of genius along the way.
But even here, she found the need to break out on her own. To that end, she bid a fond if bit contentious farewell to Marie and made her way to the Oni Academy – for while Marie generally found non-human troves to be more trouble than they were worth, Venetia saw them as the ultimate prize for any treasure hunter.

Other Information
Likes: Treasure, the Hunt, Adventure, Action, Mystery, Butterscotch

Dislikes: Rules, Routine, Being Told She Can’t Do Something, Potatoes

Player Ons: Here

Player Offs: Here

Character Ons: Mainly Same as Player

Character Offs: Mainly Same as Player

Relations: Marie Volante, 33, Mentor

Additional:

Venny in Formalwear
Venny at the Beach
Venny Dressed to Get What She Wants

Marie Volante

Looks good.

Quote from: AndyZ on August 27, 2016, 05:14:50 PM
Once again Drake is space saving

General Basics
Name:Naraka

Aliases:

Race:Succubus

Sexuality: Predominantly interested in females, but has been known to feed from males if she gets hungry enough.

More In-depth Knowledge
Appearance: In her natural form, Naraka can easily be recognized as an oni by the two sets of wings, and has been given permission to cut holes in her uniform to accommodate them.  Her appearance can change drastically from day to day, however, almost like a fashion statement.

Personality: Confident, sensual, and perhaps a little arrogant.  Naraka revels in what she is and rapidly acquires friends and lovers.

Strengths:

Harem: It takes very little time for even the shiest geek to realize how easy it is to get a succubus' attention, and to get people to do favors for you while you lap up their chi.  Naraka has very little trouble in finding someone, student or teacher, to help her with any task that might be needed.

Mortal wealth: Naraka's mother has had several different husbands in different forms throughout the centuries, acquired an obscene amount of wealth, and gives her daughter a generous allowance so long as she attends the academy.

Weaknesses:

Perpetually horny: Succubi cannot subsist on ordinary food and drink, requiring the chi naturally created by other living beings.  Naraka is tremendously easy to seduce, though she might simply ask to feed from an individual if she isn't sexually interested.

Hatred of prejudice: Naraka in particular has a vehement disgust for the claim that succubi eat souls.  She'll correct someone who spreads such lies and honestly didn't know any better, but repeated such claims or refusing to believe her is a fantastic way to make a rival.

Disdain for hard work: Naraka has never actually been truly challenged in her life, and those few things just out of her reach have been dismissed as unimportant.  It's a character flaw that her mother wants her to overcome, and may well have used some degree of influence to pressure teachers to help her break that habit.

Powers:

Shapechanging: Naraka's powers have evolved to the point of taking any primarily human form, including ordinary humans (of any sex) and bunnygirls, to the limit of anthropomorphic animals such as kitsune.  Her recent kink has become the futanari form, and will no doubt branch out to even wilder forms as her power (and boredom) grows.

Lust sense: A succubus can, with a glance, recognize another individual's kinks and limits.  Shapechanging to take the desires of another person is certainly not uncommon.

Chi stealing: Sentient beings release chi during orgasm, which any succubus can harness and acquire for their own ends.  Most commonly, this is done with a kiss or through various sexual acts, which heightens the rapture that their partners feel at the cost of similarly increased exhaustion.

Naraka has learned how to use this power to perform acts most commonly expected of martial artists, but lacks much of the actual combat prowess commensurate with such training.

Selective Conception: Succubi do not become pregnant unless so desired, no matter how much semen gets pumped into them, and cannot impregnate another regardless of form.  Every succubus pregnancy results in another succubus, often with secondary characteristics as might befit an oni father.  (Horned succubi, for example, indicate fathers with horns.)

History:  For many oni, it's easy to live through the world without adopting your true potential, simply taking advantage of your abilities and learning enough to get by.  While Naraka has spent most of her life this way, her mother has had quite a different thing to say about it.  (Her father was a mortal and died of old age long ago.)

What can easily be written off as a live of pampering and extravagant living was given a compromise by her mother, once she realized her daughter wasn't living up to her true potential: attend the academy in order to learn what she's fully capable of.

It didn't take long for Naraka to recognize what Oni Academy had in spades: connections.  Seducing other oni could easily mean acquiring power and influence simply by developing friendships and lovers.

Other Information
Likes: Expensive gifts, people who offer their chi, being pampered

Dislikes: Hard work, bigotry for rumors about succubi

Player Ons: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=23998

Player Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=102977.0

Character Ons: Females, men who will let her feed from them without expecting extravagant sex

Character Offs: Mutilation, nonsexual bodily fluds

Relations: Mother named Volara, who is never at the academy but wants to keep her daughter in line.

Additional:

Also accepted.

Quote from: Juggtacular on August 27, 2016, 06:43:34 PM
Oh. It seems I didn't clarify how I meant to in his app. His powers are basically at the appropriate student level for the rp, that's just what he's capable of. He's a God, but he's still a teenager so he's nowhere near fully mature. That won't happen until like, years past graduation lol.

Also, while Fujin and Raijin are considered "Gods", they  are usually depicted as powerful yokai spirits that were basically absorbed into the religion.

If it's a problem though, I can rework the character.

Alright then, fair enough. As long as no obvious power imbalances rise, he's accepted.

Drake Valentine

Another WIP Character

General Basics
Name: Ryuu
Aliases: Little Ryuu, Fluffy-kins, 'Raccoon-boy'
Race: Kitsune (He thinks he is a Tanuki)

More In-depth Knowledge
Appearance: His natural image is that of one of shorter stature. Ryuu stands at a mere height of five feet and five inches and he is just as light in weight, maybe equally one hundred and forty pounds. He possesses a feminine appearance often mistaken for a girl given his lengthy ebony locks of hair that lighten up to an ivory at the tips and his smooth facial features. His hair is often held up by a ribbon, but even tied up it descends roughly half way down his spine. Other noticable traits is that he is Heterochromia, possessing a yellow and blue eye. Beyond these factors, the parts of him that stand out the most would be his foxy pair of dark ears along his head that lighten up near the ends and the matching mixture of two, bushy ebony tails that also grow ivory closer to the ends.
Personality: To put it bluntly, Ryuu is a trickster and a bit gullible and absentminded at times. He also believes himself to be a Tanuki, despite what anyone may say, or obvious point out to him, he tells them that it was a trick spell placed upon him when there is no magic to be found making him appear to be a kitsune. He believes this, because he was raised by Tanuki and as a growing kitsune was easily led astray and manipulated into their habits. With his race naturally being mischievous, the Tanuki merely further enhanced the chaotic behaviors of his personality. Also, he has an eating problem, often stealing others food, food from the lunchroom, and anything that may be deliciously edible. This is coupled with his drinking problem, Tanuki do raise bad habits and he has grown to be a bit of an alcoholic himself, often swiping anything he can from faculty or older body students that may possess such contents. Then there is the third problem Tanuki are notoriously known for and that is opposing genders. Ryuu is a horndog often trying to rut with any female he comes across and sometimes he isn't shy in acting perverse in public with a woman. For him, the three fine principles drilled into him of being a Tanuki is 'Food, booze, women.'
Strengths:
+Enhanced Physical Stats: He has strength, endurance, speed, agility, etc beyond that of a human's. Although they are nothing impressive in likely comparison to other Oni as he is still technically only a little better than the average of athletic mortals.
+Thievery: He is well trained in stealing things, often using whatever he can find as a distraction or coming up with other creative ways to get what he wants.
Weaknesses:
-Noncombatant: He has no skill in fighting whatsoever. Fights are generally ran away from or avoided entirely.
-Troublemaker: Just in his blood and the Tanuki only further brought that out. Ryuu just has to cause problems wherever he goes.
Powers:
Shapeshifting: He is a natural shapeshifter, though the Tanuki have also taught him to become other things beyond people. He can easily take on the forms of inanimate objects; usually that of a raccoon statue or something else more noteworthy of area blending. Sometimes he may take on other inanimate forms for general trolling of the student or faculty body. He can take on humanoid forms as well, but still retains his fox ears and fox tails; this does not apply to inanimate things.
Transmogrification: Studying with the Tanuki has allowed him to learn how to transform other objects/people. Although these modifications are far from permanent and it is much easier to turn an animate object into something else than to alter a person's traits. Most of this is pretty temporarily though and serve nothing more than subtle distractions for him to go off and do other things. A bad habit of him leaving a stone raccoon statue sitting in his desk to leave classes early.
History:
Ryuu's story is rather simple; although he knows not of all the details. Originally he was left abandoned in a Tanuki village as a babe and from there he was raised by the villagers. Initially an illusion spell was placed upon him; during the period of his first fox tail he retained the image of another Tanuki, this would begin his belief and rather sheltered reality that he was once of them to start with. As a young child, it is easy to be fooled and further having the concept engraved in the deepest regions of his mind. His growth was rather simple at best, learning bad habits from other Tanuki, playing tricks, pranking other Oni and Yokai. It seemed the only education his believed kindred share was to cause as much mischief as possible. Though as he continued to grow and age into a young adult; things begun to change for him as well. Inevitably, his second tail would come and the spell placed upon him was broken. Tried as the village elder might, he couldn't return the spell to camouflage Ryuu as a Tanuki.

To avoid any alarm of a Kitsune being amongst them, the elder went with the concept of placing a powerful spell on Ryuu to make him look like a Kitsune. The prank just as believable for him and the villagers, most marvel at the elder's power and when Ryuu asked him to remove it, there was some hesitation.  At first the elder evaded it by having Ryuu continue to study and grow stronger in Tanuki fields of power; but eventually a time would rise where the village elder saw it simply best to further trick the Kitsune. This was as easily achieved as having Ryuu enroll within the Oni Academy within Japan, a place that would do him good with the coexistence between humans and fellow Oni alike.

His time there has been a mix of good and bad for the Academy. It is hard to say whether his presence at the Academy has been more of a blessing or a curse on students and faculty alike. Somehow he has managed to make it to a Junior year, though how is anyone's guess. Whether it be from some actual intelligence he possesses, dumb luck, cheating, or something else; he has survived to cause mischief for another year in succession. Of course, there is another reason why he has some motivation in completing his time at the school. It is to rid himself of the spell once he returns back to the village; finding himself simply amazed at how 'powerful' the village Elder was to manage such a 'feat.'

Other Information
Food
Booze
Women
Stealing
Playing tricks
Dislikes:
Studying
Long boring lectures
People arguing he is a fox
Being denied things he wants
Player Ons:
Player Offs:
Character Ons:
Character Offs:
Relations:
Additional:

Inari

He thinks he is a tanuki? That made me giggle more than it should.

Almost done with my profile but my brain is struggling to put words down. >(

MiraMirror

Quote from: Starcry on August 27, 2016, 10:07:37 PM

This. One thousand times this.

Inari

The last hurdle is appearance (since I got a bit lazy with other bits) and my brain is like: hurhurhur nope~

MiraMirror

Quote from: Starcry on August 27, 2016, 10:19:59 PM
The last hurdle is appearance (since I got a bit lazy with other bits) and my brain is like: hurhurhur nope~
I've got the appearance down, it's just putting history, personality, and powers down to paper. =w=;  The images are in my head, but it's being difficult.  It'll still be up tonight. ^.^

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Starcry on August 27, 2016, 10:07:37 PM
He thinks he is a tanuki? That made me giggle more than it should.

He is a certain type of special. ;o

Teacher: Ryuu, I always thought you were an idiot; but you are one hell of an idiot.
Ryuu: Yay! Now gimme food. ;o
Teacher: *Walks away.*
Ryuu: Don't leaves me~ Gimme food! Gimme booze! Gimme harem! Where youse going?

Any who, no rush. Character making does take time, so try not to stress over it too much and pace yourself as best as possible.

I also probably won't start putting up threads till tonight or tomorrow; whichever comes first.

JoanieSappho

Quote from: Drake Valentine on August 28, 2016, 07:39:22 AM

Teacher: Ryuu, I always thought you were an idiot; but you are one hell of an idiot.

Any who, no rush. Character making does take time, so try not to stress over it too much and pace yourself as best as possible.

I also probably won't start putting up threads till tonight or tomorrow; whichever comes first.
I can just see him stealing Naamah's booze and sweets all the damn time.
And regularly being punished by her, of course.  :P

Inari

Quote from: Drake Valentine on August 28, 2016, 07:39:22 AM

Thank you for being understanding. <3

Quote from: JoanieSappho on August 28, 2016, 07:42:59 AM
I can just see him stealing Naamah's booze and sweets all the damn time.
And regularly being punished by her, of course.  :P
Snakey spankings?

Pink Kitten

If you're still taking applications, I'm very tempted to create a character. Probably a (female) human student of some description, but I'll have to read up on what others have come up with and do some pondering, hoping I'll get struck by a bolt of inspiration...

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Pink Kitten on August 29, 2016, 05:25:00 AM
If you're still taking applications, I'm very tempted to create a character. Probably a (female) human student of some description, but I'll have to read up on what others have come up with and do some pondering, hoping I'll get struck by a bolt of inspiration...

Yush, pretty much still seeking and accepting; and no rush. Thanks for interest.

LeSane

'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Drake Valentine

Quote from: LeSane on August 29, 2016, 11:28:30 AM
I am interested to make a teacher for this game.

Thanks for interest and feel free as that is one of main roles lacking.

Pink Kitten

I wonder; how likely would it be that a human family could have kept their daughter almost completely sheltered from the oni, so that she would have had very little interaction with them thus far, barring maybe a few individuals? Perhaps a rich family managed to strike a deal with their new oni overlords in order to keep them out of her life?

I've been thinking of a sheltered girl who's really booksmart and has pretty much studied and learned all there is to know (and available to read) of the Oni and everything related to them, but has actually had next to no actual real-life interaction with them - so a lot of her knowledge would really be only vaguely correct... she'd be a bit too assertive and know-it-all-like for her own good and kinda likely to overstep her boundaries just by sheer clumsiness and lack of tact, likely causing her some problems down the road.

I call the concept in my head "a tsundere Hermione Granger". XD

MiraMirror

Quote from: Pink Kitten on August 30, 2016, 06:30:22 AM
I wonder; how likely would it be that a human family could have kept their daughter almost completely sheltered from the oni, so that she would have had very little interaction with them thus far, barring maybe a few individuals? Perhaps a rich family managed to strike a deal with their new oni overlords in order to keep them out of her life?

I've been thinking of a sheltered girl who's really booksmart and has pretty much studied and learned all there is to know (and available to read) of the Oni and everything related to them, but has actually had next to no actual real-life interaction with them - so a lot of her knowledge would really be only vaguely correct... she'd be a bit too assertive and know-it-all-like for her own good and kinda likely to overstep her boundaries just by sheer clumsiness and lack of tact, likely causing her some problems down the road.

Well, my oni was sheltered from humans and other onis, wit hthe yuki-onna living in a winter wonderland next to a mountain range.  She'd only ever seen humans a few times, but had never interacted with them.  I don't know if that's the best example, buuuuut there you go, effectively the same situation as your idea, but flipped.

AndyZ

I could easily imagine pockets of the world where the few Oni that live there, if any, act completely human.

LeSane

As for my teacher I was thinking about he would be Black Mass or for better reference an Umbra. I want him to be the kind of person whom you have to pay attention to due to his race always flickers in and out of peripheral vision of others. A teacher that sends a chill down student and teachers necks.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Pink Kitten on August 30, 2016, 06:30:22 AM

That is fine with me.

Quote from: LeSane on August 30, 2016, 08:58:05 AM
As for my teacher I was thinking about he would be Black Mass or for better reference an Umbra. I want him to be the kind of person whom you have to pay attention to due to his race always flickers in and out of peripheral vision of others. A teacher that sends a chill down student and teachers necks.

Also that works, looking forward to it whenever you have times.

Inari

After a bit of scribbling here and there I have managed to finish my human. I hope she is ok!

Megumi Terasu

General Basics

More In-depth Knowledge

Appearance: Megumi stands at 5.7 and is of average build for a girl her age. She has long flowing pink hair that she either has tied up in a ponytail or down with a stylish headband on. Her eyes are amber.

Personality: Cheerful | Charming | Calm | Confident| Helpful | Intelligent | Loyal

Strengths:

Fast learner - Megumi has always sought out knowledge in all its forms and is quick to learn things she is taught. It is rare that she has to repeat things more than three times before getting the hang of things.

Insighful - Megumi has an unusual way of thinking compared to most people, as a result, she will often find solutions to problems people thought impossible to solve with some of the most surprising ways imaginable. Sometimes they will be basic and other times they will be ridiculous but most of the time they always work.

Passionate - Megumi will never do things half-arsed. When she sets her mind to do something she will go all out. She is always strong willed when it comes to things she enjoys. This shows in everything she does.

Weaknesses:

Too kind and forgiving - Unfortunately, her kind nature is open to all kinds of abuse. Many times she has forgiven "friends" for bad deeds. She doesn't like being seen as a bad person and will (reluctantly) forgive wrong doings depending on severity. She has been called a coward for not standing up for herself before but she does not see how she can break the cycle of being kind and forgiving.

Emotional - More often than not, Megumi has a habit of getting herself too emotionally involved with things. This makes her prone to getting angry or crying during simple arguments. Her emotions will also show through when she is being passionate about something. She has often been told she is "emotionally unstable" or "overreacts" to things. To her it is better to show emotions than feel nothing... while this is all well and good it has often gotten her into trouble.

History: Megumi was born to pure human parents and was one of the lucky few that lived peacefully in an oni run town. She has bared witness to criminal acts from time to time but if anything it has shown her that both races can be as bad as each other, thus making her have a neutral opinion of the new ruling race. Both her parents have stable jobs as they were of the many who decided to submit themselves to oni rule in favour of living a comfortable life. She was enrolled into the academy as her parents wish for her to gain some experience that they didn't have the chance to. Megumi is happy at the prospect of learning more about the new world she lives in and hopes that she can figure out what her place will be in this new world. Currently, she has an interest in becoming a psychologist that can treat both human and demons.

Other Information

Strawberry Cheesecake
Long baths or showers
Swimming
Ice skating
Metalstep
Gardening
Occult

Dislikes:

Dishonesty
Narcissists
Hot weather
Spicy food
Rudeness

Player Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=145842.msg6576245#msg6576245

Relations:

Additional:

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Starcry on September 09, 2016, 07:15:34 PM
After a bit of scribbling here and there I have managed to finish my human. I hope she is ok!

Megumi Terasu

General Basics

More In-depth Knowledge

Appearance: Megumi stands at 5.7 and is of average build for a girl her age. She has long flowing pink hair that she either has tied up in a ponytail or down with a stylish headband on. Her eyes are amber.

Strengths:

Fast learner - Megumi has always sought out knowledge in all its forms and is quick to learn things she is taught. It is rare that she has to repeat things more than three times before getting the hang of things.

Insighful - Megumi has an unusual way of thinking compared to most people, as a result, she will often find solutions to problems people thought impossible to solve with some of the most surprising ways imaginable. Sometimes they will be basic and other times they will be ridiculous but most of the time they always work.

Passionate - Megumi will never do things half-arsed. When she sets her mind to do something she will go all out. She is always strong willed when it comes to things she enjoys. This shows in everything she does.

Weaknesses:

Too kind and forgiving - Unfortunately, her kind nature is open to all kinds of abuse. Many times she has forgiven "friends" for bad deeds. She doesn't like being seen as a bad person and will (reluctantly) forgive wrong doings depending on severity. She has been called a coward for not standing up for herself before but she does not see how she can break the cycle of being kind and forgiving.

Emotional - More often than not, Megumi has a habit of getting herself too emotionally involved with things. This makes her prone to getting angry or crying during simple arguments. Her emotions will also show through when she is being passionate about something. She has often been told she is "emotionally unstable" or "overreacts" to things. To her it is better to show emotions than feel nothing... while this is all well and good it has often gotten her into trouble.

History: Lisa was born to pure human parents and was one of the lucky few that lived peacefully in an oni run town. She has bared witness to criminal acts from time to time but if anything it has shown her that both races can be as bad as each other, thus making her have a neutral opinion of the new ruling race. Both her parents have stable jobs as they were of the many who decided to submit themselves to oni rule in favour of living a comfortable life. She was enrolled into the academy as her parents wish for her to gain some experience that they didn't have the chance to. Megumi is happy at the prospect of learning more about the new world she lives in and hopes that she can figure out what her place will be in this new world. Currently, she has an interest in becoming a psychologist that can treat both human and demons.

Other Information

Strawberry Cheesecake
Long baths or showers
Swimming
Ice skating
Metalstep
Gardening
Occult

Dislikes:

Dishonesty
Narcissists
Hot weather
Spicy food
Rudeness

Relations:

Additional:

Looks fine to me, feel free to post her in character thread whenever you get chance. ^^

Lady Sakura

LeSane led me here. Bookmarking. Will see if my muse designs me a character or not. ^^

LamentingQuill

LeSane

Its not entirely done, but what do you think so far? I spent alot of time on this.

General Basics
Name:
Amun Rinih (آمونر ينيه)
Aliases:
Crooked Man (رجل اعوج), Mr.Rinih
Teacher
Race:
Black Rukh(رُوح Ruuh; Soul) is created when a mass amounts of humans go against fate and tries to defy destiny then ultimately die. They are created from and fueled by the hatred and malice of humans. It is revealed that a being a Black Rukh is only achieved when one of souls gains dominance of the hundred others. The one in particular are special cases called 'A Deprived'. This Black Rukh holds great power yet limited to the desire it once had when alive. This soul is on par if not equal to an Eldritch Soul.
Sexuality:
Hetero

More In-depth Knowledge
Appearance:
Amun is a tall and well-built man though he retains a slender build, with muscles at the appropriate places and of average height, with dark hair, and red narrow eyes. The Black Rukh also has distinct facial features; such as the two moles below his left eye. He usually wears his usual  teaching uniform consisting of the formal suit and tie, along with a black trench coat pulled over. The right side of his face is usually covered in fresh bandages on a daily basis which gives an impression that he gets into altercations on a regular basis. If someone does see him without them they will be greeted with numerous scars and old lacerations which look self-inflicted.
Personality:
He often displays himself as a cool-headed individual, holding a monotonous facial expression the majority of the time. As a teacher, he appears to be very dedicated and stern about his work, to the point where it may seem as though he is unmoving to the strife of his students even though it than necessary, which is a habit he often gets berated for by his coworkers. Amun also tends to be quite hasty when dealing out punishment when even the slightest details or signs of a troublemaker rear their ugly little heads. He has nasty tendency to subjugate his students to horrific mind games without the approval of his fellow teachers, or even requesting worse if allowed. This is because he is an ambitious person for selfish reasons, and does not wish to share credit with others, as he merely wishes to achieve some self-gratification though the purpose behind it is unknown. He is willing to go as far as manipulating his cause or discord for a chuckle.

However, beneath his ambition and cool-headed demeanor is an insatiable jealousy towards others. He harbors a sense of inferiority and as a result, an intense hatred for those around him; he feels this way because Black Rekh do not have bodies of their own and have to possess a suitable host. In contrast to his tyrannical public image, Amun possesses an intellectual side in reading documents and learning about history.  He is a person greedy for knowledge. Amun doesn't even mind hurting himself if it's for the sake of his goals.

It is uncertain what was originally personality was for the body he possesses right now before claiming it as his own. In the former owner's personality still, lingers and emerges thanks to its memories, When not fully aware of it he'll come off as a gentle and loving man, protective of and showing care towards those around. Amun has been corrupting this small flicker of light with his true self. A twisted, deceitful, cunning, sinister and cold, smiling while willing to do anything to gain and maintain power.
Strengths:
Immortality
His soul is anchored to this world allowing him to stay in the realm of the living. Even though his original body has long since expired and turned to nothingness. It is not what one would call total immortality, but it is a rather close second in his personal opinion.
Weaknesses:
Finding Vessels
Even though he claims to be immortal Amun must find suitable bodies in order to interact with the world. If he does not he is stuck in Limbo until such a body is found. There are several qualities that are desired for such, and it is becoming harder to locate and obtain said individuals.
Human Body
Amun current body is one of an ordinary human so anything regarding bodily harm will subdue him or even cause him to be forcibly removed from it. Thing such as aging, ailments, breaks, fractures, and other such pesky maintenance such a fragile bodies requires.
Powers:
Possession
Amun can possess or take over the body of any living being, whether sentient or not, by stealing their motor functions, senses, and memories if possible. He may or may not have to leave there the previous body for this to take place. However, that leaves the last one more of an empty shell which he can repossess if returned to in the proper amount of time. Since he is technically a disembodied being he can use the body as his own. It depends on whether he wishes to maintain the body temporarily or permanently inhabit the body of the target. If it is a permanent control of a target it will be a battle of will to see if he will be dispelled to remain in the vessel. When he does manage to possess a body he gains the skills and pass experiences causing him to learn more each time.

Killing Intent

Since being alive for an ungodly amount of time Amun can give off a pure killing intent afflicting it to others around the vicinity. Particularly strong killing intent can paralyze the victims in fear, causing them to morbidly hallucinate their own deaths, or even kill them by forcing the mind to believe their death is the reality. This is an ability that he has mastered since having control over not only his own emotions but the emotions of the body he has taken over. He can control his own killing intent by suppressing it, to prevent the opposition from other teachers from discovering it, thus hiding his motives and preventing one from being tracked by such emotions.

Corruption
As a Wraith he can corrupt people and objects with/by his influence being present both physically and mentally while granting them power. The corruption usually manifests as twisting the bodies and appearance of the subject. Sentient beings are driven insane, although they may be able to control themselves enough to pass as normal. Corrupted individuals ma develop the ability to corrupt other people with madness and spread it like a virus. This is mainly done on the vessels he uses to subjugate them for his own purpose though he will do this to humans to see how they fair. It is more of a game in that regard. It only lasts a few minutes, but can be worrisome if he lets it go on too long.

Soul Consumption
He can absorb souls, while removing them from the source, into his own body and use it in various ways, gaining some form of advantage, either by enhancing himself, gaining the drained power, using it as power source etc., either temporarily or permanently. Common advantages include adding the absorbed souls to augment his own powers.

Eldritch Soul
The soul of an eldritch entity from beyond the known universe, whether because they are descended from an eldritch abomination or born too close to some anomaly leading to some realm outside the multiverse as we understand it. The soul grants them some of the powers of such an entity, being able to use their magic and causing madness and fear in those around them. The mere presence in an area or proximity to an individual can result in bizarre changes to the surrounding areas including temporary loss of powers, paranoia, and hostility of people in the area. This power is very weak and only works on those that allow themselves to be overwhelmed.
History:
The human life he had is known to him... Amun did not go gently into eternity like those before him. He died screaming with the masses of non-believers when the sky opened up and the world he knew was swallowed up leaving it barren. He remembers clawing his way upward through a sea of darkness writhing in agony as he wished to be greeted by the light once again. A weight heavy on his chest until finally emerging 

Other Information
Player Ons:
Player Offs:
Character Ons:
Character Offs:
Relations:
Additional:
Amun's Theme
Voice of Amun

Drake Valentine

Quote from: LeSane on September 11, 2016, 06:48:22 PM
Its not entirely done, but what do you think so far? I spent alot of time on this.

General Basics
Name:
Amun Rinih (آمونر ينيه)
Aliases:
Teacher
Race:
Black Rukh(رُوح Ruuh; Soul) is created when a mass amounts of humans go against fate and tries to defy destiny then ultimately die. They are created from and fueled by the hatred and malice of humans. It is revealed that a being a Black Rukh is only achieved when one of souls gains dominance of the hundred others. The one in particular are special cases called 'A Deprived'. This Black Rukh holds great power yet limited to the desire it once had when alive. This soul is on par if not equal to an Eldritch Soul.
Sexuality:
Hetero

More In-depth Knowledge
Appearance:
Amun is a tall and well-built man though he retains a slender build, with muscles at the appropriate places and of average height, with dark hair, and red narrow eyes. The Black Rukh also has distinct facial features; such as the two moles below his left eye. He usually wears his usual  teaching uniform consisting of the formal suit and tie, along with a black trench coat pulled over. The right side of his face is usually covered in fresh bandages on a daily basis which gives an impression that he gets into altercations on a regular basis. If someone does see him without them they will be greeted with numerous scars and old lacerations which look self-inflicted.
Personality:
He often displays himself as a cool-headed individual, holding a monotonous facial expression the majority of the time. As a teacher, he appears to be very dedicated and stern about his work, to the point where it may seem as though he is unmoving to the strife of his students even though it than necessary, which is a habit he often gets berated for by his coworkers. Amun also tends to be quite hasty when dealing out punishment when even the slightest details or signs of a troublemaker rear their ugly little heads. He has nasty tendency to subjugate his students to horrific mind games without the approval of his fellow teachers, or even requesting worse if allowed. This is because he is an ambitious person for selfish reasons, and does not wish to share credit with others, as he merely wishes to achieve some self-gratification though the purpose behind it is unknown. He is willing to go as far as manipulating his cause or discord for a chuckle.

However, beneath his ambition and cool-headed demeanor is an insatiable jealousy towards others. He harbors a sense of inferiority and as a result, an intense hatred for those around him; he feels this way because Black Rekh do not have bodies of their own and have to possess a suitable host. In contrast to his tyrannical public image, Amun possesses an intellectual side in reading documents and learning about history.  He is a person greedy for knowledge. Amun doesn't even mind hurting himself if it's for the sake of his goals.

It is uncertain what was originally personality was for the body he possesses right now before claiming it as his own. In the former owner's personality still, lingers and emerges thanks to its memories, When not fully aware of it he'll come off as a gentle and loving man, protective of and showing care towards those around. Amun has been corrupting this small flicker of light with his true self. A twisted, deceitful, cunning, sinister and cold, smiling while willing to do anything to gain and maintain power.
Strengths:
Immortality
His soul is anchored to this world allowing him to stay in the realm of the living. Even though his original body has long since expired and turned to nothingness. It is not what one would call total immortality, but it is a rather close second in his personal opinion.
Weaknesses:
Finding Vessels
Even though he claims to be immortal Amun must find suitable bodies in order to interact with the world. If he does not he is stuck in Limbo until such a body is found. There are several qualities that are desired for such, and it is becoming harder to locate and obtain said individuals.
Human Body
Amun current body is one of an ordinary human so anything regarding bodily harm will subdue him or even cause him to be forcibly removed from it. Thing such as aging, ailments, breaks, fractures, and other such pesky maintenance such a fragile bodies requires.
Powers:
Possession
Amun can possess or take over the body of any living being, whether sentient or not, by stealing their motor functions, senses, and memories if possible. He may or may not have to leave there the previous body for this to take place. However, that leaves the last one more of an empty shell which he can repossess if returned to in the proper amount of time. Since he is technically a disembodied being he can use the body as his own. It depends on whether he wishes to maintain the body temporarily or permanently inhabit the body of the target. If it is a permanent control of a target it will be a battle of will to see if he will be dispelled to remain in the vessel. When he does manage to possess a body he gains the skills and pass experiences causing him to learn more each time.

Killing Intent

Since being alive for an ungodly amount of time Amun can give off a pure killing intent afflicting it to others around the vicinity. Particularly strong killing intent can paralyze the victims in fear, causing them to morbidly hallucinate their own deaths, or even kill them by forcing the mind to believe their death is the reality. This is an ability that he has mastered since having control over not only his own emotions but the emotions of the body he has taken over. He can control his own killing intent by suppressing it, to prevent the opposition from other teachers from discovering it, thus hiding his motives and preventing one from being tracked by such emotions.

Corruption
As a Wraith he can corrupt people and objects with/by his influence being present both physically and mentally while granting them power. The corruption usually manifests as twisting the bodies and appearance of the subject. Sentient beings are driven insane, although they may be able to control themselves enough to pass as normal. Corrupted individuals ma develop the ability to corrupt other people with madness and spread it like a virus. This is mainly done on the vessels he uses to subjugate them for his own purpose though he will do this to humans to see how they fair. It is more of a game in that regard. It only lasts a few minutes, but can be worrisome if he lets it go on too long.

Soul Consumption
He can absorb souls, while removing them from the source, into his own body and use it in various ways, gaining some form of advantage, either by enhancing himself, gaining the drained power, using it as power source etc., either temporarily or permanently. Common advantages include adding the absorbed souls to augment his own powers.

Eldritch Soul
The soul of an eldritch entity from beyond the known universe, whether because they are descended from an eldritch abomination or born too close to some anomaly leading to some realm outside the multiverse as we understand it. The soul grants them some of the powers of such an entity, being able to use their magic and causing madness and fear in those around them. The mere presence in an area or proximity to an individual can result in bizarre changes to the surrounding areas including temporary loss of powers, paranoia, and hostility of people in the area. This power is very weak and only works on those that allow themselves to be overwhelmed.
History:
The human life he had is known to him... Amun did not go gently into eternity like those before him. He died screaming with the masses of non-believers when the sky opened up and the world he knew was swallowed up leaving it barren. He remembers clawing his way upward through a sea of darkness writhing in agony as he wished to be greeted by the light once again. A weight heavy on his chest until finally emerging 

Other Information
Player Ons:
Player Offs:
Character Ons:
Character Offs:
Relations:
Additional:
Amun's Theme
Voice of Amun

Looks good to me so far.

TheBlackThrone

Ogris | The Red

General Basics
Name:
Ogris
Aliases:
Ogris The Red; The Devastator; Professor O; Big Red
Faculty
Race:
Red Oni
Sexuality:
Open

More In-depth Knowledge
Appearance:
Ogris’s most notable trait is his size. He is colossal, not so much as vertically as he is in muscle mass. The Oni is 7’5”, which is his size in his current depowered state. His skin complexion is as red as a tomato and there are scars in a pink, yellow, to white colors that slash across his body, etching a story of numerous battles. His hair is black and jutting from his forehead are four-inch horns in which his right one is broken. His eyes are a reptile yellow and strong jaw stubbly with hair. His ears are pointed like an elves, and if anyone ever called him such, he just might punch them in that container of air they call a head. At school as a professor, the Oni dons button-up undershirts with rolled up sleeves, khaki pants, ties, and spectacles (and he doesn’t need them to see—who knows why he wears them!). Well, actually, the real reason is that it makes him feel smart for he was never as smart as his Blue Oni brother. The clothes look like they barely contain his bulk, but somehow they make it through the day—magic? Or luck.
Personality:
All right; so the whole reason Ogris was even forced into this business was because he has a terrible temper, so terrible that in the past he was called The Devastator. It felt good burning down villages, eating people, shitting on their heroes, and having gods throw all sorts of scrolls of damnation at him. It wasn’t until a certain situation that you’ll soon learn about that he was finally tamed, and even saying that word is pretty touchy.

Since then, he’s been teaching other Oni at the academy about stupid shit…as he pretends to love his job as well as his students. He has grown so used to his ordeal that at times he doesn’t even notice it…unless he gets angry.

But despite his attitude, Ogris is approachable. It is his duty to be and to address the concerns of his students.
Strengths:

Destruction: What? That doesn’t count? Shit…I can’t think of anything else.

Creative: I once made a blanket out of the flesh of my enemies. I then turned it into a balloon and flew across Japan. Good times.

Resourceful: I possessed a guy once because he didn’t get me a triple stack cheeseburger with bacon like I ordered. Let’s just say he never forgot the bacon again.

Neither Dead or Alive: He is an Oni. Even if he did die where would he go except back to his house? Someone would have to undue the worldly balance to change that.

Weaknesses:

Arrogant: I don’t need to be the smartest guy around to kick your ass.

Not the Brightest Bulb: Yeah, I was never the sharpest bulb in the shed, so what? When did being smart ever matter? Did smarts save my enemies? No!.......Damn I miss that blanket…I need to make another one.

Eternal Frustration: Yeah, yeah, I’m saving it for the end. Just keep reading and you’ll learn what it is.

Flattery: Hey, if someone wants to compliment me for being manly and handsome, then let’im! It’s only true.

Powers:

The Red Oni was renowned for his insurmountable strength and toughness. He once wielded a club that shook the earth so violently that tsunamis would try to swallow Japan. Yeeeaaah that was a long time ago. Now he’s just…strong. Like…really strong and…yeap that’s about it. He’s not the Oni he used to be and again, it’s explained below.

History:
Once upon a time, there was a powerful Red Oni that tormented the people and the gods. No matter how many heroes came to slay the demon; no matter how many centuries he was sealed away and banished; no matter what anyone tried to do, the Oni somehow always wound up returning to devastate the world. The gods became exasperated. There had to be a way to ensure the Oni would not return. One day, the gods' frustrations reached the ears of a god named Aizen Myo’o. Aizen listened to his fellow gods and immediately devised a solution.

Aizen decided to challenge the arrogant Red Oni to combat. During combat, Aizen ripped away the Red Oni’s loincloth with his sword, exposing his mighty loins.

Mighty Loins (NSFW)

While the Oni’s loins were exposed to him, Aizen sought to flatter him, and it was only when the Oni grasped his manhood and started arrogantly boasting that Aizen tossed an enchanted golden ring around it. No matter how much the Red Oni tried, he could not remove it and the more he tugged on it, the tigher it became until it was unbearable. Aizen explained to the Oni that the ring would teach him wisdom and teach him how to control his rage for if he was to throw another tantrum, then the ring would stimulate his loins and no matter how aroused he became, it would never allow him to orgasm. It was only until the Red Oni had reached a stage of true inner peace that the ring would come off all on its own. LIKE HELL THAT WILL EVER HAPPEN!

Other Information
Meat, working out, flattery, women (and in some cases men too but I'm just stating where his actual attention is) and challenges. I would have wrote sex here but we all know how one-sided that would be!
Dislikes:
The fucking ring! Get it off! If anyone can take this fucking ring off, then I will owe them a great debt!
Player Ons:
O/Os
Player Offs:
O/Os
Character Ons:
Bondage, whips, chains, being bitten, cock worship, receiving blow jobs, vanilla, rough sex, foreplay, wrestling for the top, humiliation, masturbation, voyeurism, and being turned on by his dick ring.
Character Offs:
Being unable to orgasm, people who purposefully try to piss him off just to watch him suffer in a belittling fashion rather than turned-on fashion, gore, vore, scat, piss, and anything that belongs in a toilet.
Relations:
Open
Additional:
The Ring of Subjugation – Anytime Red Oni’s temper flairs, the ring on his penis will start stimulating him in pleasurable torment. It is the greatest pleasure that he has ever felt, but the lack of orgasm is enough to drive an Oni mad. It is what depowers him and keeps his temper in check. He hasn’t been the same Oni since. The ring also punishes him if ever he tries to remove it. Just imagine how backed up he is! Speaking of backed up, the gods feel they have created an even greater monster. To think what would happen if the Oni ever unleashed his load upon the planet? Would it bring about the apocalypse? The gods aren't willing to find out and they send servants to stop anyone who dare try to remove the ring.
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Godsend

Drake Valentine

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on September 14, 2016, 12:39:08 AM
Ogris | The Red

General Basics
Name:
Ogris
Aliases:
Ogris The Red; The Devastator; Professor O; Big Red
Faculty
Race:
Red Oni
Sexuality:
Open

More In-depth Knowledge
Appearance:
Ogris’s most notable trait is his size. He is colossal, not so much as vertically as he is in muscle mass. The Oni is 7’5”, which is his size in his current depowered state. His skin complexion is as red as a tomato and there are scars in a pink, yellow, to white colors that slash across his body, etching a story of numerous battles. His hair is black and jutting from his forehead are four-inch horns in which his right one is broken. His eyes are a reptile yellow and strong jaw stubbly with hair. His ears are pointed like an elves, and if anyone ever called him such, he just might punch them in that container of air they call a head. At school as a professor, the Oni dons button-up undershirts with rolled up sleeves, khaki pants, ties, and spectacles (and he doesn’t need them to see—who knows why he wears them!). Well, actually, the real reason is that it makes him feel smart for he was never as smart as his Blue Oni brother. The clothes look like they barely contain his bulk, but somehow they make it through the day—magic? Or luck.
Personality:
All right; so the whole reason Ogris was even forced into this business was because he has a terrible temper, so terrible that in the past he was called The Devastator. It felt good burning down villages, eating people, shitting on their heroes, and having gods throw all sorts of scrolls of damnation at him. It wasn’t until a certain situation that you’ll soon learn about that he was finally tamed, and even saying that word is pretty touchy.

Since then, he’s been teaching other Oni at the academy about stupid shit…as he pretends to love his job as well as his students. He has grown so used to his ordeal that at times he doesn’t even notice it…unless he gets angry.

But despite his attitude, Ogris is approachable. It is his duty to be and to address the concerns of his students.
Strengths:

Destruction: What? That doesn’t count? Shit…I can’t think of anything else.

Creative: I once made a blanket out of the flesh of my enemies. I then turned it into a balloon and flew across Japan. Good times.

Resourceful: I possessed a guy once because he didn’t get me a triple stack cheeseburger with bacon like I ordered. Let’s just say he never forgot the bacon again.

Neither Dead or Alive: He is an Oni. Even if he did die where would he go except back to his house? Someone would have to undue the worldly balance to change that.

Weaknesses:

Arrogant: I don’t need to be the smartest guy around to kick your ass.

Not the Brightest Bulb: Yeah, I was never the sharpest bulb in the shed, so what? When did being smart ever matter? Did smarts save my enemies? No!.......Damn I miss that blanket…I need to make another one.

Eternal Frustration: Yeah, yeah, I’m saving it for the end. Just keep reading and you’ll learn what it is.

Flattery: Hey, if someone wants to compliment me for being manly and handsome, then let’im! It’s only true.

Powers:

The Red Oni was renowned for his insurmountable strength and toughness. He once wielded a club that shook the earth so violently that tsunamis would try to swallow Japan. Yeeeaaah that was a long time ago. Now he’s just…strong. Like…really strong and…yeap that’s about it. He’s not the Oni he used to be and again, it’s explained below.

History:
Once upon a time, there was a powerful Red Oni that tormented the people and the gods. No matter how many heroes came to slay the demon; no matter how many centuries he was sealed away and banished; no matter what anyone tried to do, the Oni somehow always wound up returning to devastate the world. The gods became exasperated. There had to be a way to ensure the Oni would not return. One day, the gods' frustrations reached the ears of a god named Aizen Myo’o. Aizen listened to his fellow gods and immediately devised a solution.

Aizen decided to challenge the arrogant Red Oni to combat. During combat, Aizen ripped away the Red Oni’s loincloth with his sword, exposing his mighty loins.

Mighty Loins (NSFW)

While the Oni’s loins were exposed to him, Aizen sought to flatter him, and it was only when the Oni grasped his manhood and started arrogantly boasting that Aizen tossed an enchanted golden ring around it. No matter how much the Red Oni tried, he could not remove it and the more he tugged on it, the tigher it became until it was unbearable. Aizen explained to the Oni that the ring would teach him wisdom and teach him how to control his rage for if he was to throw another tantrum, then the ring would stimulate his loins and no matter how aroused he became, it would never allow him to orgasm. It was only until the Red Oni had reached a stage of true inner peace that the ring would come off all on its own. LIKE HELL THAT WILL EVER HAPPEN!

Other Information
Meat, working out, flattery, women (and in some cases men too but I'm just stating where his actual attention is) and challenges. I would have wrote sex here but we all know how one-sided that would be!
Dislikes:
The fucking ring! Get it off! If anyone can take this fucking ring off, then I will owe them a great debt!
Player Ons:
O/Os
Player Offs:
O/Os
Character Ons:
Bondage, whips, chains, being bitten, cock worship, receiving blow jobs, vanilla, rough sex, foreplay, wrestling for the top, humiliation, masturbation, voyeurism, and being turned on by his dick ring.
Character Offs:
Being unable to orgasm, people who purposefully try to piss him off just to watch him suffer in a belittling fashion rather than turned-on fashion, gore, vore, scat, piss, and anything that belongs in a toilet.
Relations:
Open
Additional:
The Ring of Subjugation – Anytime Red Oni’s temper flairs, the ring on his penis will start stimulating him in pleasurable torment. It is the greatest pleasure that he has ever felt, but the lack of orgasm is enough to drive an Oni mad. It is what depowers him and keeps his temper in check. He hasn’t been the same Oni since. The ring also punishes him if ever he tries to remove it. Just imagine how backed up he is! Speaking of backed up, the gods feel they have created an even greater monster. To think what would happen if the Oni ever unleashed his load upon the planet? Would it bring about the apocalypse? The gods aren't willing to find out and they send servants to stop anyone who dare try to remove the ring.
Looks good to me, feel free to add him to character thread.

Quote from: Relikai on September 14, 2016, 04:12:22 AM
Placing interest here.

Thanks for interest. ^^

LeSane

Finished and ready for review.

Amun | The Black Rukh

General Basics
Name:
Amun Rinih (آمونر ينيه)
Aliases:
Teacher
Race:
Sexuality:
Hetero

More In-depth Knowledge
Appearance:
Personality:

It is uncertain what was originally personality was for the body he possesses right now before claiming it as his own. In the former owner's personality still, lingers and emerges thanks to its memories, When not fully aware of he'll come off as a gentle and loving man, protective of and showing care towards those around. Amun has been corrupting this small flicker of light with his true self. A twisted, deceitful, cunning, sinister and cold, smiling while willing to do anything to gain and maintain power.
Strengths:
Immortality
Weaknesses:
Finding Vessels
Human Body
Powers:
Possession

Killing Intent

Corruption

Soul Consumption

Eldritch Soul
History:
The human life he had is known to him... Amun did not go gently into eternity like those before him. He died screaming with the masses of non-believers when the sky opened up and the world he knew was swallowed up leaving it barren. He remembers clawing his way upward through a sea of darkness writhing in agony as he wished to be greeted by the light once again. A weight heavy on his chest until finally emerging  back to the world, and it changed drastically.

The Rukh has taken numerous bodies over the years with little consideration of who they are. The latest vessel belonged to a human teacher who had gotten into a vehicular accident and was on the verge of passing on. The spirit merged with the man and had been dwindling his presence over the course of several months. They had bonded to the point where if someone were to 'exorcise' them it would take both the host and Amun from the body they share, but only to come back.

Even though it seems they can commingle the original owner of the body has been fighting back and has attempted to cause bodily harm to himself when Amun's grasp weakens ever so slightly. Thinking it as a way to atone for the horrible things he has been forced to commit while under his influence.

Other Information
Bring out others 'true' nature, Testing limitations, Sampling what the world has to offer, and Movies of the exploding variaty
Dislikes:
Being told he is wrong, Those that think too highly of themselves, Having nothing to do, Religion
Player Ons:
Check my O/O's
Player Offs:
Check O/O's
Character Ons:
Same as Player's On's
Character Offs:
Same as Player's Off's
Relations:
Blank for now...
Additional:
Amun's Theme
Voice of Amun

Drake Valentine

Quote from: LeSane on September 15, 2016, 01:09:59 AM
Finished and ready for review.

Amun | The Black Rukh

General Basics
Name:
Amun Rinih (آمونر ينيه)
Aliases:
Teacher
Race:
Sexuality:
Hetero

More In-depth Knowledge
Appearance:
Personality:

It is uncertain what was originally personality was for the body he possesses right now before claiming it as his own. In the former owner's personality still, lingers and emerges thanks to its memories, When not fully aware of he'll come off as a gentle and loving man, protective of and showing care towards those around. Amun has been corrupting this small flicker of light with his true self. A twisted, deceitful, cunning, sinister and cold, smiling while willing to do anything to gain and maintain power.
Strengths:
Immortality
Weaknesses:
Finding Vessels
Human Body
Powers:
Possession

Killing Intent

Corruption

Soul Consumption

Eldritch Soul
History:
The human life he had is known to him... Amun did not go gently into eternity like those before him. He died screaming with the masses of non-believers when the sky opened up and the world he knew was swallowed up leaving it barren. He remembers clawing his way upward through a sea of darkness writhing in agony as he wished to be greeted by the light once again. A weight heavy on his chest until finally emerging  back to the world, and it changed drastically.

The Rukh has taken numerous bodies over the years with little consideration of who they are. The latest vessel belonged to a human teacher who had gotten into a vehicular accident and was on the verge of passing on. The spirit merged with the man and had been dwindling his presence over the course of several months. They had bonded to the point where if someone were to 'exorcise' them it would take both the host and Amun from the body they share, but only to come back.

Even though it seems they can commingle the original owner of the body has been fighting back and has attempted to cause bodily harm to himself when Amun's grasp weakens ever so slightly. Thinking it as a way to atone for the horrible things he has been forced to commit while under his influence.

Other Information
Bring out others 'true' nature, Testing limitations, Sampling what the world has to offer, and Movies of the exploding variaty
Dislikes:
Being told he is wrong, Those that think too highly of themselves, Having nothing to do, Religion
Player Ons:
Check my O/O's
Player Offs:
Check O/O's
Character Ons:
Same as Player's On's
Character Offs:
Same as Player's Off's
Relations:
Blank for now...
Additional:
Amun's Theme
Voice of Amun

Looks good to me, feel free to add to character thread whenever you get chance.

ShanaTheIV

Been a while since I did any rp here. Is there any room for another potential player?

Lady Sakura

I hate making profiles cause I suck at them; however this is what I have for review. Let me know if anything needs to be changed.

Risika| Tengu

General Basics
Name: Risika Hotta

Aliases:

Race: Karasu Tengu (Crow Tengu)

More In-depth Knowledge
Appearance: Standing at 5’7 (170cm), 130lbs (59kg)  top heavy, soft curves, and long slender hips. Sable tresses that hang to the base of her shoulders and her eyes are a deep violet sometimes red looking depending on her mood. At will she can sprout large onyx wings similar to a raven’s wings.
Personality: Risika is seen as elegant, carefree sometimes considered lazy, observant, introverted, and sometimes seen as cold or indifferent. Sometimes oblivious to social norms of humans. Tactical.

Strengths: Semi-immortal,  above average intelligence, speed when flying, combat using her powerful legs. Arial. Using her pet Raven as a weapon. Agility.

Weaknesses: Connecting with people.  Being Lazy. Thinking before speaking. Lack of Trust in people. Nerve endings in her wings making them sensitive to touch.
Powers:
Teleportation - Can only teleport as far as she can see.
Telepathy - At the moment can only lift objects that are her weight or less
Premonitions- Only come to her in a dream.
Thought projection - Can only speak to those that allow her entrance in their head. As well as those that have weak-wills can she suggest things they normally wouldn’t do.
Shape-shifting - At the moment can only spout wings. (Still learning)

History: Risika was said to have hatched from a large egg out in the mountains of Mt. Fuji. In a secluded area away from human beings. Where she grew up learning how to be a protector of their territory in the forest from predators. She had no brothers or sisters and her only friend was her Raven that she raised after it’s nest was abandoned. Learning about Oni Academy, Risika enrolled as a means of broaden her closed off world, and learning about the various of races and human alike. Her race was written in folk-lore of being evil spirits who valued war and chaos and while that isn’t the case with her. She tends to try and be objective in her understanding rather than with an emotional sense placed upon her by her parents.
Other Information
Likes: Heights, Roofs, Being in trees, beautiful things and people. Her Raven, flying, running, being free, learning, watching people, eating, massages, food, sweets, naps, bathes, and the wind. Tall men. Volleyball, singing and dancing. Quiet places. Water. The Moon, cemeteries, morbid things. Nighttime.
Dislikes: Seeing birds in cages, being in closed spaces, being disturbed when napping, bitter things, loud noises, bullies, groups, not being able to trust people. Touching her without permission or her bird. Being too hot.
Player Ons: Sakura’s Den of Shadows

Player Offs: Sakura’s Den of Shadows

Character Ons: Sensual massages, much of the same as player’s ons.

Character Offs: Being tied up and much of the same as player’s offs

Relations: Nothing yet.

Additional: Risika has a pet Raven name Phobos. He is 5 years old and travels with her to school, hangs around with her during lunch, and then leaves with her after school.

Lady Sakura

LeSane

Drake Valentine

Quote from: ShanaTheIV on September 16, 2016, 06:24:07 PM
Been a while since I did any rp here. Is there any room for another potential player?

Yush, game is pretty much open. Most things been pretty well balance as far as gender ratio goes.

Quote from: Vampire Mistress Sakura on September 17, 2016, 02:39:13 PM
I hate making profiles cause I suck at them; however this is what I have for review. Let me know if anything needs to be changed.

Risika| Tengu

General Basics
Name: Risika Hotta

Aliases:

Race: Karasu Tengu (Crow Tengu)

More In-depth Knowledge
Appearance: Standing at 5’7 (170cm), 130lbs (59kg)  top heavy, soft curves, and long slender hips. Sable tresses that hang to the base of her shoulders and her eyes are a deep violet sometimes red looking depending on her mood. At will she can sprout large onyx wings similar to a raven’s wings.
Personality: Risika is seen as elegant, carefree sometimes considered lazy, observant, introverted, and sometimes seen as cold or indifferent. Sometimes oblivious to social norms of humans. Tactical.

Strengths: Semi-immortal,  above average intelligence, speed when flying, combat using her powerful legs. Arial. Using her pet Raven as a weapon. Agility.

Weaknesses: Connecting with people.  Being Lazy. Thinking before speaking. Lack of Trust in people. Nerve endings in her wings making them sensitive to touch.
Powers:
Teleportation - Can only teleport as far as she can see.
Telepathy - At the moment can only lift objects that are her weight or less
Premonitions- Only come to her in a dream.
Thought projection - Can only speak to those that allow her entrance in their head. As well as those that have weak-wills can she suggest things they normally wouldn’t do.
Shape-shifting - At the moment can only spout wings. (Still learning)

History: Risika was said to have hatched from a large egg out in the mountains of Mt. Fuji. In a secluded area away from human beings. Where she grew up learning how to be a protector of their territory in the forest from predators. She had no brothers or sisters and her only friend was her Raven that she raised after it’s nest was abandoned. Learning about Oni Academy, Risika enrolled as a means of broaden her closed off world, and learning about the various of races and human alike. Her race was written in folk-lore of being evil spirits who valued war and chaos and while that isn’t the case with her. She tends to try and be objective in her understanding rather than with an emotional sense placed upon her by her parents.
Other Information
Likes: Heights, Roofs, Being in trees, beautiful things and people. Her Raven, flying, running, being free, learning, watching people, eating, massages, food, sweets, naps, bathes, and the wind. Tall men. Volleyball, singing and dancing. Quiet places. Water. The Moon, cemeteries, morbid things. Nighttime.
Dislikes: Seeing birds in cages, being in closed spaces, being disturbed when napping, bitter things, loud noises, bullies, groups, not being able to trust people. Touching her without permission or her bird. Being too hot.
Player Ons: Sakura’s Den of Shadows

Player Offs: Sakura’s Den of Shadows

Character Ons: Sensual massages, much of the same as player’s ons.

Character Offs: Being tied up and much of the same as player’s offs

Relations: Nothing yet.

Additional: Risika has a pet Raven name Phobos. He is 5 years old and travels with her to school, hangs around with her during lunch, and then leaves with her after school.

Looks good to me, feel free to add her whenever you get chance.

ShanaTheIV

Here to go. Decided to go with a normal human to balance the ratio. I hope it's good. Also, when would the rp start?

General Basics
Name: Risa Sakai

Aliases:

Sexuality: Lesbian (Futa's acceptable)

More In-depth Knowledge
Appearance: Risa is an average size girl (5.5ft) with long blonde hair, though occasionally wears it at a pony-tail. Her bust size is a solid D. She also wears red glasses.

Personality: Risa tries to stay out of trouble like most girls trying to going through high school, even though it doesn't work out so well at times. She is generally kind and friendly individual though when provoked or frustrated, she could have a more rude and foul-mouthed demeanor. She is slightly tomboyish. She can also be forgetful at times, usually when it comes to some of her own stuff. She likes to play handheld games wherever she goes and is very protective of it. She is attracted to other girls and woman and would mildly flirt with them when she musters up the courage (albeit accordly sometimes). When it comes to the Oni, she is both cautious and curious of them. She is often fascinated of some of them are capable of or even how they're look, but is aware of their devious intentions. Despite this, she sees Oni as just like humans, only slightly more dangerous.     

Strengths: Risa is loyal to any friends she makes, or at least tries to be. She is generally caring. She's also good at video games and tennis (only against other humans).

Weaknesses: No combat experience whatsoever, just a normal human. She can barely defend herself against other humans, so she's quite weak. Unless they are also weak, Oni can easily take advantage of her especially if they have any special powers. Because of this, she can be a target of bullying. She is also fairly clumsy.

Powers: None.

History: For the longest time, Risa had been home-schooled by her parents ever since the Oni existed. Her mother and father was quite protective of her. Only recently was she enrolled Oni Academy, because to her, it was the only sure-fire way she could get a decent job once she graduates. Because she was home-schooled, she made very little friends, and even has less experience with Oni outside of the common folktale. 

Other Information
Likes: Making friends, tennis, food, her PS Vita, girls, sex(?)

Dislikes: Bullying, her weakness, getting sick, being home schooled.

Player Ons: Yuri, Futanari, tentacles, romance, monster girls

Player Offs: Scat, gore, ponies, furries, lolicon, shoticon, diapers, watersports

Character Ons: Basically the same as my ons' minus the tentacles.

Character Offs: All of the above plus boys.

Relations: TBA. Let me know if you want to form one. ^^

Drake Valentine

Quote from: ShanaTheIV on September 17, 2016, 11:37:52 PM
Here to go. Decided to go with a normal human to balance the ratio. I hope it's good. Also, when would the rp start?

General Basics
Name: Risa Sakai

Aliases:

Sexuality: Lesbian (Futa's acceptable)

More In-depth Knowledge
Appearance: Risa is an average size girl (5.5ft) with long blonde hair, though occasionally wears it at a pony-tail. Her bust size is a solid D. She also wears red glasses.

Personality: Risa tries to stay out of trouble like most girls trying to going through high school, even though it doesn't work out so well at times. She is generally kind and friendly individual though when provoked or frustrated, she could have a more rude and foul-mouthed demeanor. She is slightly tomboyish. She can also be forgetful at times, usually when it comes to some of her own stuff. She likes to play handheld games wherever she goes and is very protective of it. She is attracted to other girls and woman and would mildly flirt with them when she musters up the courage (albeit accordly sometimes). When it comes to the Oni, she is both cautious and curious of them. She is often fascinated of some of them are capable of or even how they're look, but is aware of their devious intentions. Despite this, she sees Oni as just like humans, only slightly more dangerous.     

Strengths: Risa is loyal to any friends she makes, or at least tries to be. She is generally caring. She's also good at video games and tennis (only against other humans).

Weaknesses: No combat experience whatsoever, just a normal human. She can barely defend herself against other humans, so she's quite weak. Unless they are also weak, Oni can easily take advantage of her especially if they have any special powers. Because of this, she can be a target of bullying. She is also fairly clumsy.

Powers: None.

History: For the longest time, Risa had been home-schooled by her parents ever since the Oni existed. Her mother and father was quite protective of her. Only recently was she enrolled Oni Academy, because to her, it was the only sure-fire way she could get a decent job once she graduates. Because she was home-schooled, she made very little friends, and even has less experience with Oni outside of the common folktale. 

Other Information
Likes: Making friends, tennis, food, her PS Vita, girls, sex(?)

Dislikes: Bullying, her weakness, getting sick, being home schooled.

Player Ons: Yuri, Futanari, tentacles, romance, monster girls

Player Offs: Scat, gore, ponies, furries, lolicon, shoticon, diapers, watersports

Character Ons: Basically the same as my ons' minus the tentacles.

Character Offs: All of the above plus boys.

Relations: TBA. Let me know if you want to form one. ^^

Looks good to me, feel free to add to character thread.

As for when RP start? It is already going, unless you mean what day ICly school starts; which I go by Japanese calendar (April 1st being first school day.)

ShanaTheIV

Quote from: Drake Valentine on September 18, 2016, 07:55:23 AM
Looks good to me, feel free to add to character thread.

As for when RP start? It is already going, unless you mean what day ICly school starts; which I go by Japanese calendar (April 1st being first school day.)

Oh thanks. I didn't realize for some reason. I didn't bother checking the OOC link. It really has been a while!

Snake

Tsuunade

Life got a bit hectic, so I was never able to make a character sheet for this lol.

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Tsuunade on September 26, 2016, 03:14:38 PM
Life got a bit hectic, so I was never able to make a character sheet for this lol.

It is fine, I am in similar situation right now and my on and off will be sporadic with this week and next.

You can still feel free to throw one up, less things are more chaotic on your end or a loss of interest may of occurred.

minerva7790

Hello, is this still recruiting? I have a some ideas for a human teacher. A school that nurtures both humans and oni should have both kinds of staff, right?
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

Drake Valentine

Quote from: minerva7790 on October 08, 2016, 01:24:23 AM
Hello, is this still recruiting? I have a some ideas for a human teacher. A school that nurtures both humans and oni should have both kinds of staff, right?

Aye, still accepting. ^^

minerva7790

'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

Drake Valentine

Monthly Bump: As thread was created August 09, 2016, 01:14:43 AM and it is now October 29, 2016, 01:34:15 PM

Various roles of student and teacher still needed.