Anime Beyond Fantasy, Roll 20. Living Sins of Solomon.

Started by ZameRagues, December 17, 2015, 05:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZameRagues

The mountain range of Tol Jaegren along the inside of Abel's Eastern has always been home to stories and rumors of it's passages. A band of thieves, that attacks everyone passing through, leaving you to die in the cold with nothing. Squads of soldiers, waking up back at the base of the mountain range overnight. A floating figure that envelopes everything in a darkness to frighten travelers away. The Angel of Chaos himself claiming the mountain as his own, calling misfortune upon all who trespass. [/i]

Starting out characters will be level 1, using method 1 for rolling stats from the core rule-book. Don't worry about rolling on appearance just choose a value under 10. Nemesis is the only banned thing from the books. I'd like to see a balance between male and female characters if possible. Willing to take 4 maybe 5 players at most.

Game Schedule
Saturdays have become our game days, will not be every Saturday.

- - - -

Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

ZameRagues

Okay, I have the core of my campaign set as well as a name for the game story.
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

eavatar

ZameRagues

Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Muse

Excelent. 

Too bad we haven't gotten anyone else to chime in... 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

ZameRagues

Just had to say something Muse.  Welcome Malixe. I"ll get the roll 20 campaign up so everyone can put up/work on the character sheets.
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Isengrad

Now is this roll 20 going to be a shedule even sort of deal? Or will be using it as something of an interactive play by post?

Cause I would love to get back into anima, maybe revive my phychic warrior Pyro again. But meshing shedules is always a pain.

original artwork by karabiner

ZameRagues

Hmm, It was to be a scheduled thing, I'm wondering if the play by post would be easier for all of us though.
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Isengrad

Roll 20 could always be used as the map, while rp and rolls could be forum based. I always found that to be useful, either that or ditzie, but then that requires everyone to post and updated map from the last one. So a virtual tabletop would be a better option.

Forum rp would also be good for archives, most tabletop games suffer from lack a note keeping. However with a forum game you can check the older posts or get up to speed if you missed a bit.

Also it's always fun keeping record of the sexy times if there was a particularly hot scene.

Also, my guy will be male

Malixe

For future player considerations I'm thinking my character will be male, of the DOmine archetype, and primarily melee :D

Hephaestus

Just chiming in to show my interest. Ill try to get you guys on skype soon!
Plans are only good intentions unless they immediately degenerate into hard work.
~Peter Drucker~

Malixe

ZameRagues

Welcome Hephaestus.

Those who haven't, please roll stats on roll20 so I can see them.
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

ZameRagues

So it could be another week and a half before I hear about my upcoming work schedule. Right now I have Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays off. I will put up a Small group thread so we can at least get started and hopefully all play together in the future.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=242336.0

Starting post is done.
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

ZameRagues

My schedule has been resolved, I can host basically anytime.
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Muse

Woot! 

I helped Heph throw his numbers together last night. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

ZameRagues

Well, when can everyone play? I'll host when most convenient for everyone else.
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Isengrad

Saturdays might be our best bet then. I work for UPS and am getting up balls early(2-3am est) for work monday-friday. Saturday I can sleep in and stay up late if we start after like 6pm est. between 12-5 pm est on saterdays i might be at the local library volunteering where my Wife works.

ZameRagues

Update - Looking for a female character to replace one of our group that has vanished.

Our vanished member has returned having disappeared do to technical difficulties. My apologies
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Jefepato

So are you playing the game entirely on Skype?  What time on Saturdays do you play?

I have all the Anima books released in English (*shakes fist impotently at lack of Core Exxet*), but I've only gotten the chance to play once, and only briefly.  If I can fit it into my schedule (sadly not guaranteed) I'm certainly interested.  What types of characters could the group use?

ZameRagues

Yo, glad to see more people interested. Our vanished member did reappear, computer issues, day before you posted. If someone does decide to leave our group you are welcome to join us in their place.
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

freeko

Would a secondary game be possilbe? I say this since I was also interested in looking into this, but until this morning was unable to act upon it as I was not approved yet until this morning.