Raven's Dark Dreams ((Looking for M characters for F characters))

Started by Obsidian Isolabella, January 04, 2015, 07:24:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obsidian Isolabella

Welcome to all!!

I want to take the time first to say thank you to any visitors! Even if I am not the partner you're looking for or if my ideas are not to your taste I would like to just say thank you for even stopping by and good luck to all with their writing!

Warning!
As a note to all: Please, please, please PM me if you're interested in any kind of story here or have one you think you'd like to write with me instead of posting here! It keeps it more organized and that way I'm not having more pages piling up than is necessary! ^_^ Thank you!

If you're searching for my O/O's to see what I enjoy or do not enjoy then please visit this link here:
Raven's Darkest Desires ((Updated as of 01/04/2015))

Recently, I had taken a while to distance myself from writing lately. There has been a lot going on in my personal life and it's been enough to keep my writing abilities at a bare minimum. However, even though things are still hectic with my life right now, I've lost quite a lot of writing partners recently and the one partner I still keep has become rather busy, so I'm definitely desiring more writing partners in general as well as ones for certain stories!

So, if you're looking for a partner to enjoy many stories with then I'd also love to hear from you too! Female or male, I do not mind gender. As a warning though, I do not ever play males. I can play them for NPC's in the stories, but not in the erotic sense for stories, unfortunately.

Now with all of this said, I will be moving on to the stories that I have found myself craving lately!

Obsidian Isolabella

You've Become My Enemy

Betrayal. Love lost. Bitterness. These were the things that were predominant in her life. At a young age, barely that of an adult, she learned quickly that when people make their mistakes - they aren't forgiven for them. She learned that her mistakes were always going to be held against her and it changed her. She spent the first many years of her life, her childhood, trying to be the best person she could be and once she learned that hard lesson it forever changed her.

Cynical, slightly bitter, and living a lifestyle that often was questioned, she became a woman that lived in the shadows. Most people who knew her would not be able to recognize the person she had become. And there was only one person who she truly blamed for these things. The young man as a teenager she had loved. Mistakes had happened as they are often made at that time; she had been seduced and made the mistake of betraying him. But, nothing could have prepared her for the cold hearted man he became after her mistake. All traces of warmth seemed to vanish and years later she learned of the man he had become. Wealth. Power. Corruption. It was all there to see, and she spent months following him to see that he was hurting innocents. He used his charms, and sexuality to perverse women to his pleasure and he was swiftly rising to the top.

Nothing prepared her for what happened one night. Eerily familiar eyes met hers as she came home one night, and then she lost consciousness until the next day. When she finally did awake the next day, she saw the eyes and face of the young man she had once loved. He was changed in more ways than she could understand. Only when he parted his lips, revealing a deadly pair of fangs, did she understand how much. [/spoiler

A True Guardian

In the darker times of humanities history there were victims that fell prey to the fear that gripped mens hearts. Innocent women were tortured by the flames that would lick at their skin and burn away everything recognizable about them until only their ashy bones would remain. In those times, the women they were truly after had been smarter to stay hidden in the shadows. There were only a few times that they were actually caught and more often than not they were never punished because evil was always out there ready to exploit.

In the New World there was a beautiful young woman who had been having an affair with a very unforgiving cruel woman's husband. Their affair had been discovered and upon finding this blessed beautiful woman with her husband this cruel woman had punished her beyond cruelty. Not only had they let this young woman burn for her sorcery, though for her it was truly a gift that she had been blessed with, but they had cursed her soul to remain wandering on this Earth forever. They had used other witches of her own coven to curse her. And the story became a legend about the purple eyed beauty whose soul would wander forever.

Centuries later in the present modern age, a young scientist was living her life, a quiet one at that and she was unaware of her own history. Though the appearance of her body, and most of her features were altered in time as her soul had been born to a new body; she remained the gifted witch that had burned for love. A love that she was soon to find again, but in the arms of someone she had never expected.

In secrecy an order had been formed to hunt down the descendants of this coven and continue to make sure the cursed witch would never return and if she did that she would remain a lost soul. This order had discovered that this witch had returned. She was unaware of her gifts and they were charged with killing her before it was too late. As the centuries had passed this order had grown into more than just humans, but beings of magic as well who were deceived into believing this witch was true evil incarnate. One of it's members, a sworn soldier to this cause, was charged to kill her. And eager to carry out his mission. He was an odd being believed to be a shapeshifter, but the truth of his nature was one he would discover.

With this witch in his custody, he keeps her chained up, her face covered, but the moment that he reveals her face he finds him swayed. His mind screams for him to take action and end her life, but his heart and soul seemed to bound to this creature. He learns through his confusion that he is her fated Guardian and that many centuries ago he had been the husband of that cruel woman who had taken his charge from him. But now, he must protect his charge and struggles between his duty to the witch he guards and the Order he had grown up with.

Tainted Love

Many cultures have their stories of how the world will come to end. Through fire and ice as it ruins this world brought on by humanities carelessness. A dark and evil looming danger of unknown origins. Though the most infamous one still known throughout the world being that of the Anti-Christ; Lucifer's son. There was no way of knowing what way would truly bring about this world's end, but one truth remained; Lucifer's son walked the Earth.

He was no monstrosity of evil proportions. This male was the representation of true masculine beauty. With rugged handsomeness that could make many females fall to their knees for him and a devastating charm which would make even the dead women swoon in their graves. He was a dangerous male, but he hid amongst the humans like a wolf wearing sheeps skin.

But, there was one weakness he would have as a prophecy had always foretold. Of a human girl. There would nothing mystical or magical about her. She would be a young student with great ambitions to do wonderful things for the world. In many ways, she could help to save some of the damage humanity did to themselves, and if she followed the right path... She was likely to become an unearthly beautiful being of the Heavens. But, it was this mortal girl who could bring Lucifer's son to  his knees for good. She would be his weakness as she would come to be the only girl who would not fall prey to his charm. It was her who would chase to the end of the world just to have a chance to have her. As he was Lucifer's son, a proud creature, having any young beautiful woman remaining immune to his charms just wouldn't do. And it would be she who would steal his heart and awaken the humanity in him.

From this prophecy there was fear that spread throughout Hell. Demons were put on alert to find this young girl and kill her. Trap her soul in the pits of Hell so that she would never do the great things that she was foretold to do and the young woman does meet an untimely death a few months after knowing Lucifer's son. But, her soul was never found. The body was like an empty shell that had been left behind and left the demons confused. Only a few years later would they learn the truth when Lucifer's son was reeking havoc on the world in his anguish.

Her soul had been saved by Heaven, and she had become Heaven's fiercest warrior. The beauty she had before was tenfold now and she had an iron will that was said to never be able to be broken. But, there was one who could break it. That one was the being she had been sent to Earth to kill.

The Dark Side's Allure

She is the daughter of wealthy couple who rose to splash the front pages of the tabloids with their success and constant spotlight. She grew up without wanting anything and she was always often considered spoiled. Despite the fact that she was constantly spoiled with riches, and so many things she didn't need or sometimes even want; she had one wish. That wish was to explore the darker side of everything in life. She hardly wanted to be something evil like a criminal or engage in those things, but she did wish to experience more of life that didn't involve being sheltered so much.

He is the definition of bad boy. With dark handsome looks and an attitude that could often even infuriate the police he was the image of the perfect bad boy. At 25 years old, despite his reputation, he is a businessman who owns his own club. Most of the people who populate there were often bikers, sometimes thugs, and more often than not women of loose morals. His life was unpredictable and it was something he enjoyed.

One night changed it all for both of them. When she comes into his club he instantly desires her. With a wall up that begged to be knocked down he made his move and was surprised that the pretty young woman could handle her own. Her attraction to him was dangerous at best and yet there was something in his eyes that made her believe he was a good man. She was drawn to him in a way she had never felt before and wanted him in the worst way. And with a little seduction, he manages to seduce the pretty young woman, but even after one night he knows she is different. But, is this attraction worth putting himself in risk of the spotlight he didn't desire to be in?

Forbidden

As the daughter of a plantation owner, she was expected to marry someone she wouldn't or didn't love for the sake of money. She was duty bound to do things she hated including treating the workers in a cruel way. She was the rare daughter of four girls that didn't wish harm on their workers or anyone. More often than not it was her who helped to make life more comfortable for the workers her father had. The heat of the days would be stifling and she often would carry water down to them to make the day bearable. Her kindness was never overlooked or not noticed. Many of her father's workers enjoyed her company and appreciated the kindness she showed them.

One worker in particular continued to notice the beautiful headstrong and compassionate young woman. She was hard not to notice, but she was forbidden fruit for him. As the son of a servant and another plantation's wife he was often regarded as a cast out. His father and mother were happily married and somewhere in Europe enjoying their life together. He had come to America to find work and live out a peaceful life. But he had found the opposite; except her. She was everything he could see himself desiring in a wife and friend. But, she was the ultimate forbidden fruit.

An Immortal Bride

There was a war. One that had been raging for centuries now between two of the most powerful vampire Kingdoms. There had been and still were many victims that died for this war and both Kingdoms were growing weary of this battle. One of the Kingdom's made an offering of peace in the form of a beautiful vampire Princess to the King of the opposing Kingdom. This King was known for his dark sensuality and sexual prowess. But, this war had been raging for too long and that is why the Princess had been offered to the King.

Her beauty and spirit was well known throughout many other Kingdoms. She was forced into this marriage, but agreed to do so for the people she loved. But, on her wedding day, she finds herself darkly attracted to her new husband. Yet she remains guarded because she knows he is a King with a taste for many beautiful things.

His sexual prowess and sensuality is what he is known for aside from a blood thirsty desire to reign over many Kingdoms. The one Kingdom he has been fighting for with force becomes his through an advantage marriage to the stunning Princess who heats his centuries old blood. This Princess is the key to everything. But, as he finds himself alone with her on their wedding night, he begins to see this Princess has more fire than he anticipated beneath that steely surface and he wonders if he can withstand the fire within her gaze and heart?

Chieftain and a Lady

In the New World conflict was often constantly brewing between the invading white men and the native people. The Indians were brave and respectful of their land. They took care of the land that they lived off of and taught their young how to do the same. But, the white men came through the lands and despoiled the nurturing lands that they lived off of. To the white men these native people were dangerous folks. They presented a problem because they were not the same as them. For a noble, brave, and respected Chieftain the last thing he had thought he would come to expect was finding a white woman stunningly beautiful and fiery with a spirit that made his heart and loins race. But, when he see's the beautiful pale skinned raven beauty he wishes to make her his. She has a haughty tone when they first meet and it spoils his fantasy of hearing what he had thought would be a sweet voice. But, his desire for her only grows, and endangers them both.

She is the daughter of a noble man who is coming to the New World to make profits on the new land to use. She is used to working even though she never had to, but there is still an air of haughtiness around her because of her life so far. But, there is something about the handsome rugged features of this Chieftain she meets that makes her blood burn for something she doesn't understand.

Obsidian Isolabella

Obsidian Isolabella

Obsidian Isolabella

Removed Dark Unchanging Love from the list! And the other three RPs are still available!

Obsidian Isolabella

Obsidian Isolabella

Obsidian Isolabella

Removed three stories and added four all new ones!

The Dragon Tamer NEW!

The Mist Warrior NEW!

The Lycan Queen NEW!

The Cheating Husband NEW!

Obsidian Isolabella

Obsidian Isolabella

Obsidian Isolabella

Added three new stories!

The Dark Side's Allure NEW!

Forbidden NEW!

AND

An Immortal BrideNEW!