The Hunger Games-Looking For Tributes

Started by Lurking, October 28, 2013, 06:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lurking

The game itself has been running for a few months now and, after a couple of month break due to my own personal reasons, we are starting back up and are looking for some fresh meat new players.

The character's themselves are currently in the training centre, so haven't entered the arena yet. (We won't be accepting new players or characters once they enter the arena.)
We have our own in game PVP system to keep things fair when inside the arena, it's fairly easy to get your head around with a little practice, which you will get plenty of with your characters in the training centre.
There isn't much in the rp itself that a new player would need to catch up on, but I'm more then happy to help anyone who joins to catch up and get stuck into the rp.

Links:
Caesar’s Domain {Rules, Character Profiles, etc.}
The Rose Garden {OOC}
Training Centre {IC}
Backstage {IC}
Infirmary {IC}

We are currently looking for any new tributes as our male to female ratio is pretty even. Gay and bi characters very welcome.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
On Hiatus

Kdyami

Are you guys still in the training center?  I thought for sure you'd be in the arena by the time I got back state side.
Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

Rocklobster

Bookmarked, shooting a pm to you Lurking.

Lurking

QuoteAre you guys still in the training center?  I thought for sure you'd be in the arena by the time I got back state side.
Yup, we're still in the training stages. Actually, I don't think we're too far off where we were when you left. I had to take a couple of months break from E myself, as RL was getting incredibly hectic. I got back less then a week ago and have been working on getting myself back into E and getting the rp started back up again.

Are you back home now? We'd love to have you back if you're able to rp again! I've taken your character's information down, but I have their character sheets saved so I can easily put them back up again if you want to come back and join us.

QuoteBookmarked, shooting a pm to you Lurking.

Awesome, great to have you in the game! :)
On Hiatus

Kdyami

I am state side. The whole government standstill brought some alarming budget cut proposals. But I'll spare this thread the politics, but, long story short I'm back, my division is restructuring, my unit is disbanding, im moving to a new one, and I'm more then game to jump back in if this gets back up and running :)

I'll have to check the sheets again. My notes say Kyle was good and well developed but I appear to have not been satisfied with Derrick. But thats house keeping stuff lol. Oh, and ill have to relearn the system but no biggy.
Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

Lurking

Oh, the game's definitely getting back up and running, and with some new blood added then it should be better then ever.

I'll put Kyle and Derrick's information back up. Funnily enough I only took it down yesterday. xD Feel free to edit their profiles at all and send me a revised version if you find you want to. There's plenty of time to learn and get comfortable with the PVP before we go into the arena. Rocklobster needs to learn it too, so I'll probably set up a little competition between AJ and Kyle, that way you can both learn it together. :-)

So, yeah, come by the ooc and let everyone know you're back, I'm sure they'll all be really pleased to see you. ^.^
On Hiatus

ChaNeko

I am totally pleased with the new entries, the old friends, the anticipation... well, no, the thick anticipation is driving me crazy, actually. I am sooooo looking forward to continuing!

Sparrowhawke

ChaNeko

OMG I am such a cheerleader for this game! * rah, rah rah *

Kdyami

I had pom poms here somewhere.....*goes digging through a foot locker*

Lurking

On Hiatus

ChaNeko

WHOO-HOO! *does cartwheels, having forgotten her panties under the miniskirt*

Lurking

Well, that's one way to attract new members.
On Hiatus

Lurking

On Hiatus