Detailed & Plot Driven Craving! {M Role Needed}

Started by Emphatic Enigma, November 28, 2017, 05:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emphatic Enigma

Punish them all

I've been having some stirrings since I've started watching The Punisher series. I've also seen the movie. <3 Anyway, let me get to the point.

Plot

I ADORE the concept of someone (male character) losing their family / loved ones and turning to revenge. However, we can also have it that the Punisher / anti-hero is just on a mission to punish the guilty. Of course, a devastating background is always fun to play out. We could have it that I play a character who your character has thought they've lost, or someone they're just stumbling into and somehow helps.

I actually have twist in mind for his wife and family. If we go down the route of losing his family / wife, I'm thinking that his wife could've been placed with him. It was all a lie, fabricated to distract and prepare him for a set-up; which of course, would be revealed later on in the plot, maybe when he finally finds her.

If we don't go that route, we could end up doing an Arrow type take of the anti-hero contacting a police officer, who ends up falling for him and vice versa. I should also say what I play is up for discussion, as long as we can make it fit, I'm happy!

Down to the nitty gritty.

What I'm looking for:

I'm going to attempt to keep this short and sweet. The most important thing for me is detail. I thrive on all of those juicy bits of the story, be it gore or sexual content. I prefer longer posts simply because I ENJOY reading and writing. I seriously find that I get stuck in to a story more when we both take a bit of time forming a heart-stopping reply. I can write anywhere from five hundred words to two thousand, roughly. However, as long as the detail is there, length doesn't matter. Keep in mind that a certain level of detail will provide a certain length. I don't mean to come off as snobby, but these are just my personal preferences.

This is just a brief note. If that suits you, please check out what I look for in a partner;

-    Dedicated writers.
    -    Detailed writers.
    -    Writers that are up for some plotting, every now and then. I enjoy talking about the role play and working out what we both expect from the story.
    -    Writers that will let me know if they're going to disappear.
    -    Writers that enjoy character conflict & love / hate relationships.
    -    Writers that are willing to write dark, gritty scenes. I don't tend to have limits, aside from terminal illness.
    -    Writers that post every couple of days, minimum. I will not be asking for replies, but I may end up losing some inspiration. Once a week/two weeks is about my limit. :) Don't get me wrong, I do understand that life can get hectic. It all depends on communication and having some kind of routine with our posts to one another.
    -    Plots based around actual issues than sexual content. I don't want a plot revolving around sexual interactions. We can use it as a plot device for sure, I just don't want heavily smutty stories that just become worn out.
    -    Lastly, writers that understand we are writing a story together. It doesn't reflect on our relationship as partners, etc.

Cravings for this plot:

So! I was thinking I'd list what I'm craving for this plot and the characters. Of course, feel free to let me know if you like / dislike what I've noted, and do feel free to add your own.
  • Strong, well developed anti-hero. I know this is rather demanding, and it may offend you as it lists what kind of character I'd like to play against... but cravings. <3 Hopefully, someone will want to pick up this character style!
  • Conflict. I'm talking about violence, murder, all kinds of character conflict. What I crave most is main character conflict; two strong minds battling it out.
  • Pregnancy. I KNOW. I just.. If this is a craving you like, perfect! It's not essential.
  • A good mix of build up for sensual scenes as well as realistic attraction. So, even if they find one another attractive, they aren't just going to break out into sex randomly. This mainly comes into play for action scenes and things like that. Lets build up tension!
  • Twists! I'm sure we can come up with some awesome plot twists together, I find it's important to keep the story line bouncing with activity. :)

Contacting me:

If you're interested, please be sure to have read my search & this thread. If you want to ask something, go ahead! The moment the spot is filled I'll edit the title, so don't hesitate to get in touch. :)

Thanks for reading!