what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PanicAttack

Green Day t-shirt, ripped jeans, grey socks.

Lira

now that work is done, and I have no plans to leave the apartment...  running shorts and my favorite remains-of-a-t-shirt

Star Safyre

Purple button-down shirt, brown slacks, nude dress socks, cute brown flats, white bra and light blue panties.

Yay, details!
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

Lonestar

Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. ~George Carlin

grayfoxz

Boxershorts, which are comimh of in a minute. :p

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Lira

avorae

Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

adroitgrayman

“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Beguile's Mistress

Maroon business suit, collarless long-sleeved jacket and pencil skirt, white silk sleeveless blouse with layers of ruffles around the v-neckline, black sling-back heels, gold earrings and bracelets to go with the gold buttons on the jacket and my reading glasses

TheLegionary

Beguile's: always so elegantly dressed!

Here, I am wearing a blue long sleeve shirt (it fits pretty tight for a shirt) with some stripes in different shades of blue, a brownish suit, a white briefs, black belt, black shoes, black socks. Before I forget, I am also wearing a yellow tie (I do not like it, but it was someone's else gift from my firm, so from time to time, I have to wear it).

Nico

black boxer briefs, dark blue CK Jeans, light blue button down, white tee beneath.

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: TheLegionary on September 02, 2010, 09:24:46 AM
Beguile's: always so elegantly dressed!

Here, I am wearing a blue long sleeve shirt (it fits pretty tight for a shirt) with some stripes in different shades of blue, a brownish suit, a white briefs, black belt, black shoes, black socks. Before I forget, I am also wearing a yellow tie (I do not like it, but it was someone's else gift from my firm, so from time to time, I have to wear it).

Thank you, TL, and nice move with the tie.  It never hurts to let someone know they're appreciated.

Night Stalker

black sweatpants, black t-shirt, black checkered long sleeve shirt, black socks, glasses.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Lira

Juicy

I'm home alone so... naked time~

grayfoxz

Brown fable 2 shirt, black boxers and black socks

Star Safyre

My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

grayfoxz

Aether

Her favorite gray shorts and boxer briefs  ;D

Cassiopeia

*dazes over the image of said shorts* @_@

I am wearing my dark teal scrub top, sports bra underneath, my red thong, and my silver and gold disk earrings ... yeah that's right, no pants, it's too damn hot in here for pants!

Aether

*Is hypnotized by the, ur... ehhh...  earrings...*  <.<

Daelen

*is too busy noticing the lack of pants to see the earrings*

and I'm wearing boxers
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Silverfyre

Quote from: grayfoxz on September 02, 2010, 04:52:58 PM
Want!! (star, mot the socks ;) )

Mine first!

And I'm rocking the Jinx T-shirt look with boxers.

Moraline

Just got home from work, it's near 40 degrees C here and so humid, I sweat even under the fan...

Black lace panties, and matching bra... I striped down as soon as I entered the house.

Does an ice cold glass of water on my forehead count as clothing? *sits and sweats unattractively*