The Pit [EX] futanari brothel & slavery! Recruiting M/F patrons, Futa servants

Started by Karma, March 27, 2016, 02:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyZ

Thank you ^_^ Is it okay to just post her coming in, and presumably all the arrangements were already made with Mother?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Yup, jump right in if you like, or we can play out the introduction. Up to you.

FurredMonster

Hey! I'm a bit new here, so apologies for any mistakes I'll make (if I make any, please help me correct them  :-) )

!NSFW! Character Image
Name: Cassy Roberts
Role: Patron
Orientation: 'Straight' (No M partners)
Personality: Outside the bedroom (or cell), Cassy is reserved and professional, though still manages to be charismatic and friendly. She comes off as a sweet girl who's genuinely interested in what everyone has to say. In the workplace, she's driven and ambitious. At the Pit however, Cassy prefers to be reduced to a mewling slut by the more dominant servants (or possibly, other patrons!)
Background: Her parents are co-owners of a large multibillion dollar industrial manufacturing complex that is networked around the world. Due to the scale of their business, they don't really have much time for their daughter. Though they can't give her time, they can give her money, and lots of it. In her desperate attempts to feel loved and wanted, she found the Pit - and now frequents it as often as she can, maintaining a dual life as heir to a massive corporate entity, and willing whore.
Notes: I like it rough and don't really have too many limits other than toilet play and M partners. I am however very considerate of my writing companions! So, if you want to play we should chat OOC about expectations before starting. Check my siggie (Taming the Monster) for my O/O's.

FurredMonster