Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chivalrousdeviant

Not a fan of the occasion? Or the people? Or just don't want to go? :P

Granted, but the party was moved to sunday instead.

I wish I had a fun party to go to on Saturday.

“I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing.”  - Neil Gaiman

sweetgirl91

More like, there will be both of my FWB there in the same room and neither of them know that the other is also my FWB and both of them are going to want to have their hands all over me and it's going to be SO bad lol

Granted, but none of your friends show up so it's just you and a bunch of strangers. I'm a serious extrovert so this wouldn't bother me in the least lol

I wish I hadn't forgotten to wake up my sister.
Be the change you wish to see in the world. -Ghandi

chivalrousdeviant

Hahahahahaha oh god that is going to be awkward for everyone. You have a sitcom plot right there. Have fun with that haha. :P Hopefully it'll at least be entertaining! :P

Granted, but it turns out she didn't need to be woken up.

I wish that I could have an awesome dream tonight.

“I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing.”  - Neil Gaiman

sweetgirl91

ARE YOU A PSYCHIC?! I just went in there and she was like "I don't need to go anymore. Turn my light back off." lmao

Granted, but it's only awesome for five minutes and the rest of it you're being chased by an axe wielding psycho.

I wish my hair would behave.

chivalrousdeviant

*Whistles innocently.* Hahahaha, that's fantastic.

Granted, but your arm starts to misbehave instead.

I wish I didn't have to go get a haircut. :P

sweetgirl91

Granted, but your hair grows into Medusa-style snakes.

I wish I weren't getting sick :(

chivalrousdeviant

Granted, but your sister gets sick instead.

I wish I could cure any disease.

sweetgirl91

Are you kidding me? She is a raving bitch when she's sick. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

Granted but it's all personality disorders and we lose a LOT of fun interesting people in the process.

I wish I had remembered to mix my Dad's CD for on the way to work this morning.

chivalrousdeviant

Granted, but you put all of the wrong songs on there.

I wish that my dog would stop trying to share my blanket. :P

sweetgirl91

Granted but then you're lonely without your dog.

I wish my dog would let me cuddle him :(

chivalrousdeviant

Granted, but it turns out he needs a bath.

I wish my dogs wouldn't bark at six in the morning. :P

sweetgirl91

Granted, but they bark nonstop except from 6:01 am until the next morning at 5:59 :D

I wish my neck didn't hurt.

chivalrousdeviant

Granted, but it only goes away because I'm giving you a massage. :P

I wish that my blanket was a bit warmer.

sweetgirl91

Granted, but it's because I'm under it with you.

I wish my bed was more comfortable.

chivalrousdeviant

Granted, but it's only because you're sharing it with me. :P

I wish that I had an extra pillow to use.

sweetgirl91

Granted, but it's mine and it smells like me :)

I wish I wasn't so cold :(

chivalrousdeviant

Gahhh I'm sorry! I fell asleep last night. :(

Also we are bad at corrupting wishes, these are just way better. :D

Granted, but you aren't cold because you're sharing a blanket with me.

I wish that I could run quickly. :P

sweetgirl91

I fell asleep too! :) I won't be up as late tonight, but I'll be around for a little while.

Granted, but you're being chased by me :)

I wish I had all the stuff to start making stuff from this new pattern book I got :(

chivalrousdeviant

Oh, whaddya know, I tripped and fell. Guess you caught me. hahaha.

And yeah, it'll likely be the same for me. :P  And that crochet book sounds fantastic! What types of things are in there? :)

Granted, but I'm there, distracting you. :P

I wish that I was completely packed to leave.

sweetgirl91

It's several different patterns of little dolls that are creepy and adorable. A zombie, a grim reaper, a devil, a robot, a cthulu, a zombie bride and groom, etc etc.

Clicky

Granted, but you're packed to leave to come to Texas and see me :)

I wish I wasn't being harassed by this guy -.-

chivalrousdeviant

D'awwwwwwwww those are so cute!!!!! :) You should definitely make me one. You know, considering how awesome I am. :D

Granted, but it's because I punched him in the face.

I wish that I had something delicious to drink.

BrokenShards

Granted, but it's so delicious you can't stop drinking it.

I wish I had a tasty sammich
Ready to write when someone requires.

sweetgirl91

Granted, but I made it and sprinkled some of my magical fairy dust onto it so now you're levitating.

I wish I could go back out ad play in the rain but it's so windy it hurts lol

chivalrousdeviant

Granted, but it starts to hail while you're out there.

I wish that I wasn't sore. :P

sweetgirl91

Granted, but you have to let me massage you :)

I wish I didn't have to sleep in clothes tonight cause my brother's friend is here :(