Marriage Bondage

Started by Celestial Goblin, February 20, 2007, 06:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celestial Goblin

I have this idea for a 1 on 1 game. Since the idea is quite crazy, I just want to state that it doesn't mirror my real views on marriage and that it's meant as no more than a purposely politically incorrect fantasy:)

In this game (I would prefer to play the female role) a young, independent and succesful woman is being black-mailed into marriage by a dominant and rather eccentric man. The man is in possesion of proof that could land the woman in prison for many years and leave her without any possesions. He is a 'dominant' to say the least. I leave the exact details to the other player, though. I can accomodate a kinky fetishist, an eccentric believing that wives should be their husband's servants or a shameless scoundrel that enjoys getting a nice ass in addition to taking control of her possesions.

While i realise the game has potential for a lot of kink and sex, I would be hoping for something more than just a never ending BDSM session. A more psychological and dramatic story would be most to my liking. Of course liberally sprinkled with sexual tension in all kinds of situations a married couple could experience.

PhoenixBlaze

I am surprised no one has replied to this but I like it, alot in fact. But the decision is up to you.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4449.0

In this world, there are things you want, people you need, moments you remember, feelings you forget, but when it all boils down, all we need is love.

Celestial Goblin

Why of course, I'm more than happy to have you for this one...