Smutty Anthro Furry Homebrew D&D 5e Campaign-Interest Thread

Started by Elven Sex Goddess, September 24, 2018, 08:37:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Bibliophilia on October 02, 2018, 06:33:51 PM
Yeah, the alignment system is the same, Crabby.  -grins.-  I can't speak to gold, but I think someone mentioned it at some point.

So, I'm putting together an Antelope Druid Acolyte...and I want to make sure I'm not stepping on any toes, because I thought I saw mention of someone doing something similar, possibly, way back in the thread?

Hello Biblio!

How art thou?

Laughing Hyena

@Bibliophilia - No it was a Goat Soulknife then switched to a Deer Cleric/Mage Ungulus Slave whom wishes to aspire to improve her lot in life by means of BDSM with her as the dominant.

Incidentally I also play a human in this game whom is a professional headsman seeking to gain riches and a more comfortable living.

Bibliophilia

I'm good!  How are you, gentleman crustacean?

Oh!  Okay, Hyena, that works.  Alyssa will be different enough not to intrude, then.  She was raised in a temple to Mother Nature and served as a priestess for rituals and fertility rites, and served those who came to the temple for healing of all kinds.

Elven Sex Goddess

Besides the starting packages of equipment offered up with class and backgrounds.   Characters will also receive 200 GP to buy equipment to tailor their characters to what they envision at the start.

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Bibliophilia on October 02, 2018, 06:58:16 PM
I'm good!  How are you, gentleman crustacean?

Oh!  Okay, Hyena, that works.  Alyssa will be different enough not to intrude, then.  She was raised in a temple to Mother Nature and served as a priestess for rituals and fertility rites, and served those who came to the temple for healing of all kinds.

I am doing good!

I am slightly confused about the whole gaming system but I am trudging through it with the help of the magnificent people here. I will post my character within a few minutes.

THANK YOU ELVEN SEX GODDESS

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on October 02, 2018, 07:09:30 PM
Besides the starting packages of equipment offered up with class and backgrounds.   Characters will also receive 200 GP to buy equipment to tailor their characters to what they envision at the start.

...great now I have to change my equipment choices. Getting me a silvered rapier maybe in case we run into any werwolves or shit weak to silver weapons. Usually I'm not a TMNT Casey Jones type when it comes to my weapon loadout...not unless by accident (think I once had a character with a mace, two hand axes, a sword, battleaxe and a longbow on his person...of which he used none because he was a multiclass into sorcerer and used cantrips 75% of the time).  xD

Sorry for being so slow in getting my gal posted. Classes just started for the quarter and are kind of a bear. ^-^;
My F-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/wolf%20king%20ii
My A/As: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223237.0 -My RPs and how many I can do at one time

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Drowdeviant on October 02, 2018, 07:20:49 PM
...great now I have to change my equipment choices. Getting me a silvered rapier maybe in case we run into any werwolves or shit weak to silver weapons. Usually I'm not a TMNT Casey Jones type when it comes to my weapon loadout...not unless by accident (think I once had a character with a mace, two hand axes, a sword, battleaxe and a longbow on his person...of which he used none because he was a multiclass into sorcerer and used cantrips 75% of the time).  xD

Sorry for being so slow in getting my gal posted. Classes just started for the quarter and are kind of a bear. ^-^;

Dude.

Now I want to switch out my whole character and play Casey Jones.

A sports weapon for every. single. occasion.

Drowdeviant

Don't, the heat metal spell could possibly stack multiple times and kill you in one turn. xD

I only lugged them around because it was curse of strahd and we need them to trade for shit. xD

Dual wielders or pure magic cantrip attackers are much more fun...though I'm usually a sword and board or sword and one free casting hand kind bloke personally.

Funniest cheesy shit with clerics is they can cast while holding a sword and shield as long as a spell has no somatic components, holy symbols basically say as long as it's displayed when casting you're fine...meaning you can pull it out from under your shirt and have it hanging from your neck while still being able to cast while keeping your sword and shield. :3

Mind you the shadow sword/blade 1st level spell is the best substitute option for non-martial characters because it grants you a 2d8 damage simple slashing weapon for 1 minute as long as you maintain concentration...and you can throw that shit like a dagger and have it return to your hand as a bonus action. xD
My A/As: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223237.0 -My RPs and how many I can do at one time

Laughing Hyena

Anyway, Im more simplistic. But being a solider subclass makes me have a few more options.

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on October 02, 2018, 08:06:38 PM
Anyway, Im more simplistic. But being a solider subclass makes me have a few more options.

...I'm relatively simplistic when doing spells. If its' not healing, dps or useful utility it's not getting any of my spell slots. :3

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Drowdeviant on October 02, 2018, 08:09:16 PM
...I'm relatively simplistic when doing spells. If its' not healing, dps or useful utility it's not getting any of my spell slots. :3

But muh fluff

Winds Of Lust

Oh many most of my experience has been playing paladins and sooooo tight in spells slots we holy fighter are D: go through three rough fights with no time to rest and it’s like cool I’m a fighter that can smell evil now, nice.

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on October 02, 2018, 08:14:00 PM
But muh fluff

...my weapon Luger character was an ex-werewolf who was haunted by the souls of his victims (only we could see them)and it was his goal to put them to rest or die trying.

Curse of Strahd’s Haunted One background was cool like that. xD

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Winds Of Lust on October 02, 2018, 08:16:12 PM
Oh many most of my experience has been playing paladins and sooooo tight in spells slots we holy fighter are D: go through three rough fights with no time to rest and it’s like cool I’m a fighter that can smell evil now, nice.

That's where cantrips are life savers...and multi-classing into sorcerer. :3

Giantmutantcrab

Name: R'Van
Race:Ungulus (Rhinoceros)
Class: Barbarian, follower of the Bear Totem path
Sexuality: Heterosexual
On's: Pretty much anything not in Offs
Off's: Check player's On's/Off's

Alignment/Personality: Chaotic Neutral
R’Van is a simple creature, who does not burden himself with many of the things that weigh down so many civilized folk. Leaving his homeland at just fifteen years of age, he has wandered far and has seen much. He has fought much and fears little. He knows for certainty that no one deserves to live in forced servitude to others, be they mortals or gods.

Brief Bio:
R’Van is a barbarian, son of a thousand generations of barbarians. His nomadic clan survives in the north, beyond the known kingdoms of the Beast World. They are harsh places, that give birth to harsh people. They live simple lives and are well-attuned to their environment. But he was struck with wanderlust and left his tribe and the known lands they traveled. So he moved south, towards the kingdoms of the world. He often wandered alone, moving in and out of cities and villages. He would rest where he could. Often he would assist local farmers with menial labor in exchange for a meal and a place to sleep.

It is in the larger cities, the capitals of the kingdoms, where he first saw slavery displayed in all of its disgusting glory. It appalled his most primitive senses that one would buy and sell another living, conscious being. These were not guard-dogs or cattle. He tried to haggle their freedom. The fat, soft, civilized slavemaster threatened to take him in as well if he did not move along. So R’Van cleaved him, from skull to teeth, then proceeded to free the slaves present. Guards came for him, accused him of crimes. They tried to take him. They died. Eventually he was overrun. He was dragged before other soft, weak, civilized folk. He was to be put to death. Another Ungulus, a Bison named Reginald Thayer stepped in and spoke in his favor. Thayer explained that R’Van was simply ignorant of the laws and rules of civilized society. Instead of being put to death, he should be put to service. Seeing his abilities as a warrior, he was set to become a gladiator. To fight and kill for the pleasure of the masses.

R’Van has fought in the arena for nearly one year. He fights for his freedom and nothing else. The day will come when he will be free once more. He plays the drums in the evening, to the delight of the other gladiator-slaves. At least it breaks up the monotony.

After a long day at work

Giantmutantcrab

*NERVOUSLY WAITS FOR PEOPLE TO SAY WHAT THEY THINK OF R'VAN THE BARBARIAN*

O_O;

Bibliophilia

Question....

How do we handle leather and hide armor in this world?  Like, are there non-sentient beasts that we get those goods from?

Laughing Hyena

But speaking of fluff, people can use the OOC that is up right now to establish prior relations and links between the adventurers. After all some of these people are quite contrasting in nature. And if they want to have prior encounters with the human headsman, then feel free to talk to me about it there. ^_^

I imagine there are some kind of mutant beasts or if you want to be truly nightmarishly barbaric, wearing the hides of once conscious beings sounds very metal and wicked.

Bibliophilia

My soft-hearted druid would not wear the skin of her fellow Beasts!  -thwaps.-  I'm still debating whether she would wear any animal goods at all.

Maybe she'll just be naked.  I mean, that's how she was in the temple, aside from her holy vestments...which were just beads and flowers.

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on October 02, 2018, 08:30:19 PM
I imagine there are some kind of mutant beasts or if you want to be truly nightmarishly barbaric, wearing the hides of once conscious beings sounds very metal and wicked.

*looks at R'Van*

*coughs uncomfortably*

Yeah... Nightmarishly barbaric.

Heh.

That's just crazy talk.

<.<;

Bibliophilia

I like R'Van, GMC.  -grins.-

Perhaps I can just use the stats of hide armor and reskin it - pun totally intended - as some sort of tough woven plant material.

Edit: Eh, she'll just have a shield and be non-armored.  Her Con is decent enough.

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Bibliophilia on October 02, 2018, 08:34:24 PM
I like R'Van, GMC.  -grins.-

He'll probably like your lovely, nude druid lady as well.

...Repeatedly.

Y'know, 16 Constitution and all that.

*cough*

:D

Winds Of Lust

-looks at R’Van then at Victoria-

I uh -cough- I uh maybe should have put more points in dex, not sure my little lady is flexible enough for someone of his...magnitude... <.<

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Winds Of Lust on October 02, 2018, 08:56:21 PM
-looks at R’Van then at Victoria-

I uh -cough- I uh maybe should have put more points in dex, not sure my little lady is flexible enough for someone of his...magnitude... <.<

They'll learn to get along.

*winkwink*

Besides almost Anything will fit given enough time and preperation.

Bibliophilia

Name: Alyssa
Race: Ungulus (Antelope)
Class: Druid
Gender Female
Sexuality: Omnisexual
On's: Anything not in Offs (Alyssa's role is to cater to her partner's needs and desires, so if what is happening is pleasing them, she will also be pleased.)
Off's: Scat, Vore, Hardcore S&M, Maiming, Hardcore humiliation (Link to Player's O/Os in Signature)

Alignment/Personality: Neutral Good

Alyssa may be considered a bit too syrupy for many, given her genuine desire to help those who are suffering, whatever the cause of their suffering might be.  She is guileless and her sheltered upbringing has left her with more than a little naivete, despite her wisdom about life, nature and existence.  She trusts in the essential goodness of beings, and this can lead her to easily being taken advantage of and manipulated by a less altruistic soul.  While she knows that she is a slave, property of the temple where she was raised, she is utterly unaware of the full ramifications of slavery as a societal construct or how other Ungulus slaves are mistreated.  Her role in the temple afforded her a fairly pleasant life, and any 'duties' she performed were simply treated as a natural part of her training as a priestess to Mother Earth.

Brief Bio:  Alyssa was born to a priestess of a temple to Mother Earth following a fertility rite, the child of any number of prospective males who engaged in the rite and thus considered a child of the temple its self.  Like her mother, she was property of the temple priests, raised within the church and taught all the rites and rituals used therein to honor Mother Earth.  She was also taught healing, not just of the body, but of the mind and spirit, so that she could perform the day-to-day duties of aiding those who came to the temple seeking succor.

It wasn't until she came of age that she was expected to perform those rites and rituals of a sexual nature, her maidenhood given over in a powerful rite of sacrifice and worship to Mother Earth.  Her life was far more comfortable than some slaves, as she was considered an earthly conduit to Gaia, a body by which the priests and devotees could commune with their deity.  The healing power and spiritual connection to nature that manifested in her only strengthened the proof of her divine role.

She has never traveled far from the temple where she was raised, located amidst a sprawling grassland in the Human and Tabaxi Lands.  She roamed the surrounding area, but all of her interactions were with the nomadic peoples that visited their temple and other travelers passing through.  Sometimes she was told stories by those she spent time with, but most weren't interested in talking, and the ones that were didn't tell stories of a less-than-pleasant nature.  Thus, she is unprepared for reality beyond the protective, sheltering walls of the temple.