"Fantasy Relax" a Freeform, Orgy / Nudist, Mystery Action Adventure, always open

Started by Chreestafer, August 19, 2014, 02:21:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siereis

Quote from: Chreestafer on August 26, 2014, 06:49:57 AM
I like her and I did leave a spot open for you because you did state interest.  I like her and she is excepted along with the rest of you. Please post your accepted characters to the OOC thread prior to posting anything else.  :)

Now when you say dark elf, you mean drow correct? 

Awesome thanks!

Not "Drow" since I am pretty sure that race is only in Dungeons and Dragons....but just dark elven.  Sorta similar to drow but not quite so evil.

Chreestafer

Well any which way I like what I see so she is accepted :) go ahead and post her in the OOC section
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

I should be home in about an hour, when home I'll post the IC up, what I need frim everyone is this.  When working on your intro post,  please be descriptive and towards the beginning work our your characters own message.  Mean how does he or she find out they've been invited to go on this "vacation"? Does she see the stars spell words, does a litrue street boy bump into him with a letter.  I'm leaving it open to devise how your character is invited. 

Next brings up the trek to the same location.   A fallen statue (the picture in the beginning) of a deitie once known and know forgotten.

So you now know your beginning and end, make the middle happen.  Work on it and I have a post up asap I promise.
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List