A Thoughtful Twist on a Well-Trod Tale (Teacher | Student)

Started by wigglebiscuit, July 17, 2018, 02:46:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wigglebiscuit

...what she needs most is a kind smile and a firm hand.

He is a patient man. For years he has waited for just the right girl to walk through his door and take a seat behind one of his desks. Perhaps during the lean years his hope wavered. Perhaps he stood quiet vigil, knowing it was a matter of time.

He knows precisely what he wants: Young, supple, innocent, malleable.

He can hardly believe his eyes when at last it happens. He makes discreet inquiries. Yes, she is painfully shy, reclusive even. Yes, she is a virgin. If the rumors are to be believed, the few boys who have tried to pluck that rose have failed miserably. But he is no boy.

The danger is real. His career, even his freedom, is at stake. A single stray word from her, and all he has worked for is forever gone.

Which is why he must do more than seduce her. He must control her.

So what’s this about?

You will play the Teacher. MC will either be a senior in high school (17 years old) or a freshman in college (18 years old), depending on your comfort level and how high you want the stakes. I prefer high school age, as this raises the stakes considerably for YC, but that is up for negotiation.

This scenario has been a fantasy of YC’s for years, perhaps his entire career. But there is more to it than simple fantasy. There is a dark purpose as well, a purpose that drives the story forward, but more on that later.

This story will be a slow burn. Do not expect her to drop her panties with a smile and a wink. But that doesn’t mean the story won’t move at a quick pace; I don’t want things to drag any more than you do.

The progression will be as follows: introduction of characters followed by: friendship ---> grooming ---> romance/seduction ---> introduction of increasingly dark and perverse kinks.

We will discuss each broad step to keep things moving, but without getting too hung up on the details.

Instead of hand-waving the risks of such a relationship, the risks to YC’s career, reputation and freedom will play an integral part of the story. Simply seducing her won’t do. He must control her. He must start small, and build from there. He must alternate between rewards (positive reinforcement) and punishment (negative reinforcement). Maybe he starts small, such as where she sits in class. Maybe he makes her stay after class. Maybe he denies her trips to the bathroom, or makes her hold it until she is squirming in her seat, and so on. Gradually he escalates things, how she fixes her hair, what color she paints her toenails, which panties she can where that day, or if she can wear them at all.

Spanking will definitely come into it at some point.

Tools of the Trade

• Keep it real and proportional
  • Flirting
  • Hidden Romance
  • Sexual awakening
  • Exhibitionism
  • Grooming (as in gradually exposing her to the possibility of a sexual relationship)
  • Clothing (What do you want me to wear, Mr. Smith?)
  • Grooming (as in controlling her wardrobe, her makeup, her nails, etc)
  • Photography (It would be fun for him to be an art teacher.)
  • A touch of humor
  • Stolen kisses
  • Knowing looks
  • Secrets
  • Nudity, both public and private
  • Masturbation, alone and in front of another.
  • Loss of virginity
  • Fingering
  • Handjobs
  • Footjobs (tastefully done, in secret, under a table, around others)
  • Anal
  • Oral
  • Training
  • Spanking
  • Orgasm control/denial
  • Forced Orgasms
  • Edging
  • Bathroom control

Dark Purposes

Still with me? A good story needs something to drive it.

What is the driving force behind this story? YC isn’t just training and molding MC because it pleases him. He needs her to be perfectly obedient, because she is destined to be his sacrifice.

Unlike many rituals, this one does not require a virgin. What it requires is that the sacrifice offer herself of her own free will, and the only way she will do that is if she is obedient to his every desire because she loves him.

Twisted, yes. Delicious fun? Well, for me at least...hopefully for you, too.

What I Need

A patient, committed writer of any gender willing to write a strong male character. A writer with a firm grasp on language and grammar. Someone willing to commit to a long-term story. Someone who will work with me to craft scenes. Someone who prefers plot over smut, knowing that if he is patient, the smut will come.

Do you think you have what it takes? PM me! Please refrain from posting here.

Finally, remember that all the kinks I mentioned above, even my character avatar, are all open for discussion. Only the broad strokes of this story are set in stone.