Dark Vigilante RP [EX]

Started by thebobmaster, May 03, 2013, 06:32:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebobmaster

This RP is a little bit different in that this isn't a state of being like most cities, where the local law enforcement stops wrongdoers from running rampant. This is a city where the criminals have grown too powerful, and lawful enforcement has given up. In a controversial move, the city has been abandoned. Instead, the only thing keeping the criminals in check is The Dark Law, a group of vigilantes who have sworn to stop criminals at any cost, as long as it doesn't involve harming the innocents left in the city.

I have a couple of ideas for pairings. If we are both vigilantes, the RP would involve our characters enforcing the laws as they see fit. However, we could also play a vigilante/criminal pairing. In that case, the criminal and vigilante would be in a cat and mouse game, with each trying to stop the other...or perhaps just play, in their own twisted ways.

I can play either dom or sub, but I prefer dom. I do want a couple of things from my partner, however. Firstly, due to the setting, I'd like a partner that wouldn't mind playing multiple characters, unless you'd rather I take those secondary characters. Secondly, this will not be a very gentle setting, so partners who have few limits are very much appreciated. At a minimum, the RP would contain violence, and these vigilantes and criminals seek...permanent solutions, if you catch my drift. Characters won't be killed off without permission, but there will be the general tone of a setting where violent deaths are quite possible.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

RP Ideas:New and Approved!

XrosHeartless

I'm definitely interested, though I only RP via PM or IM. I find forums difficult to keep up with.

Decrepitdan

Ill throw my hat in the ring. Did you ever thimk of maling this a supers rp?