Role Playing Preferences

Started by Malefique, June 25, 2011, 04:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malefique

I'm probably missing something obvious, but I can't find how to add something to the Role playing preferences link on my profile.  I'd like to, because it can be very handy, so help, please!
Everything is true.  God's an astronaut.  Oz is over the rainbow, and Midian is where the monsters live.

Oniya

You mean setting up your preferences page?  You can get there by hitting Ons and Offs at the top of the screen (above the donation bar)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Malefique

Ah-hah!  Thanks loads.  Gosh, I do love it here, such a helpful and fun community.  Not creeping, just the truth, I really appreciate it after some of the forums I've briefly been part of.
Everything is true.  God's an astronaut.  Oz is over the rainbow, and Midian is where the monsters live.

lollipop

It's okay, we all love this place ... so we generally don't find E love expression as creeping. ;)

Glad you are liking it. ~nods~