Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chevalier des Poissons

-Looks around- Hm, I am sure win is somewhere here.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Dramen

Is able to grab win... and wonders why he crawled to it in the first place... stands up with win and sees Chev across from him... It's fight or flight... no contest... Tries to fake out Chevalier.

Chevalier des Poissons

-looks to Dramen- Gotcha -Tackles him and takes the win-

A & A

Dramen

((ROFL! good stuff))

Watches Chev and win running away... uses slang language... loudly.

Chevalier des Poissons

-Runs with the wim- Weeeee

A & A

EpitomyofShyness

*appears in magical thunder storm of doom* GIVE ME THE WIN SHAMBLER.  IT IS TOO GREAT A WIN FOR MORTAL BEINGS.  *dramatic lightning*

Chevalier des Poissons

I agree with you, epy <3 That's why you won't have the win

-wins by one wordplay of difference-

A & A

EpitomyofShyness

Chevalier des Poissons

A & A

EpitomyofShyness

Chevalier des Poissons

A & A

EpitomyofShyness

*curls up against him* Fine.  Fine you can have the win.  ::)

Chevalier des Poissons

Only if I can have you :3

A & A

EpitomyofShyness

Chevalier des Poissons

A & A

Misery

-Appears neither wish to have the WIN over the other-

Snatches the much neglected WIN for some quiet time.
“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Zelric Miras

*holds real win hidden away*

Mistress Maro

-pounces on the Leo- Mew. Heh the Win.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Misery

-Whoa Whoa Whoa.....That WIN your holding and I have a date with destiny-
“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Mistress Maro

But I thought its destiny was to be with the Maro. Mew.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

EpitomyofShyness

*squees* Maro is so cute! *snatches win and ties it to a string so Maro can chase it cutely*

Mistress Maro

-blinks and looks at Epi before seeing the moving along so freely.- MEW!! -starts to pounce and paw at it as she chases it.- Nya!

Chris Rock

Zelric Miras

*licks Maros' cheek and takes wn while she is distracted.*

Mistress Maro

Mew. -rubs her cheek some then look at Leo before he takes it. Blinks.- Nya!! That is the Maro's toy!

Chris Rock

EpitomyofShyness

*snatches win from Leo*  Bad boy!  Here, play fetch!  *throws bright red ball for Leo to fetch for her*  Now Maro.  *swings Win around playfully*