News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Hmm, ideas.

Started by Simply Heart, January 17, 2009, 11:15:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simply Heart

Penance

A tale of two people (two males or two females) who come from very different strokes of life. One a seasoned criminal, and the other someone who had made one huge slip up, but had never had much trouble before that. But they both end up in the same jail cell. A near impossible connection is made between the two, and they must hide it lest they get separated from one another. It is just a raw idea, so I am completely up to throwing some ideas around.

When Senses Fail

It is already hard enough in the world to grow up without one of your senses, but it is instantly more complicated when two people deprived of different senses fall in love. How does a person who grew up blind cope with falling for a person who was deaf? How are they supposed to communicate on a one on one basis without some sort of interpreter? Imagine what that could do to their love lives. I would like to add a bit of supernatural happenings in this story. Maybe along the lines of when they are together intimately, their senses combine and they can both be whole for a time. Once again, just post here or PM me if you would like to share some ideas on the storyline. I would prefer to make this one a m/f coupling.

Cedrick

When Senses Fail sounds like an intriguing idea. Especially developing first meeting, first realizing, and first expressing the same.

There are ways to get messages across without needing an interpreter all the time. Lip reading, inflection of the voice, touch and so on.

As for meeting, they could be going to the same school/class, live next to each other in an apartment complex. Something we can work out before starting, along with which one is blind and which is deaf.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breaths away

<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=62526.msg2810491#msg2810491
<a href=" https://elliquiy.com/forums">
Cedrick Please Read