Random Movie Quotes

Started by Lancis, March 22, 2007, 01:50:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AliviaraMae

"You have big biceps... KISS ME!"

- House Bunny

Swashbuckler

"There are only two things I can't stand in this world.  People who are intolerant of other peoples cultures, and the Dutch."

- Nigel Powers, Austin Powers in Goldmember

TiaMaria

"Always bet on black"

- Passenger 57

Kendra

Flynn Rider: They just can't get my nose right --- Tangled

Novak

for sylk

Bender: Remember how you said your parents use you to get back at each other?
Claire Standish: [nods]
Bender: Wouldn't I be OUTSTANDING in that capacity?

Harley

"And here...  We...  Go."
                      - Joker from Dark Knight.

You know I'm going to quote him. 

FlaminGlory

My old foe...stairs
Jack Black as Poe

Xandria

Listen! We're not just doing this for money! We're doing it for a SHIT LOAD of money!

Lone Starr - Spaceballs
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

boegiboe

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

-Verbil Kent, Usual Suspects

Sylk

(John Thornton)Now I know why you have so many rock walls in this country.

(MARY KATE): Roses! Are you plantin´ roses?

The Quiet Man
John Wayne
Maureen O'Hara
Never underestimate the power of a single look.
    My Role Plays:  Keeping the Duchess from Harm  Rebel of Her Heart     On Flightless Wings   Hunter or Hunted My Blog  Sylken Threads

elone

"Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine."

Rick in Casablanca
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Kevben Battleheart

"Time to nut up or shut up"

Woody Harrelson as Tallahassee, Zombieland
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

Knightfox

Batman's the hero that Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now
...and so we'll hunt him
...because he can take it
...because he's not a hero
...he's a silent guardian
...a watchful protector
...a Dark Knight

Gary Oldman as Jim Gordon, The Dark Knight
You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me.  Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded

Swashbuckler

"We came, we saw, we kicked it's ass!"

Ray Stanz - Ghostbusters

Oniya

"If someone asks you if you're a god...

Say YES!"

- also Ghostbusters.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

gaggedLouise

"Wotan! Avenge us!"

Germanic captives being burnt alive on the Forum Romanum at the end of The Fall of the Roman Empire. A few moments earlier, fellow Germanic slave Sophia Loren has called out "Romans! Your empire is dead!", and just after this, been chained to a stake herself, getting snatched out of the fire by her lover. Well, the Germans did get their vengeance though it took two hundred years (the scene is set in 193 AD)

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Sybl

"Oh, Frank, my lips are hot. Kiss my hot lips."    M*A*S*H (1970)

Kiric Rand

"I'm a user, I'll improvise"

Kevin Flynn in Tron
Sam Flynn in Tron: Legacy
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Autumn52

Mr. Darcy: So this is your opinion of me. Thank you for explaining so fully. Perhaps these offences might have been overlooked had not your pride been hurt by my honesty...

Miss Elizabeth: My pride?

Mr. Darcy: ...in admitting scruples about our relationship. Could you expect me to rejoice in the inferiority of your circumstances?

Elizabeth Bennet: And those are the words of a gentleman. From the first moment I met you, your arrogance and conceit, your selfish disdain for the feelings of others made me realize that you were the last man in the world I could ever be prevailed upon to marry.

Mr. Darcy: Forgive me, madam, for taking up so much of your time.

This scene is so pivotal it makes me cry and rejoice at the same time. I love this movie so much.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

icandor

I am Proximo! I shall be closer to you for the next few days, which will be the last of your miserable lives, than that bitch of a mother who first brought you screaming into this world! I did not pay good money for your company. I paid it so that I might profit from your death. And just as your mother was there at your beginning, I shall be there at your end. And when you die - and die you shall - your transition will be to the sound of...
[claps his hands]
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Kiric Rand

Leave us alone Mel Brooks!
[Floatright]
[/float]
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

Oniya

Because unlike other Robin Hoods, I can speak with a British accent!
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Kiric Rand

"Green bluebird, this is Mr. Fablious. We are go for cheesing it."
Bender (Into the Wild green younder)

"I can do anything I wan. I've won the Spanish National Lottery!"
Prof. Farnsworth (Bender's Big Score)
[Floatright]
[/float]

Knightfox

"Mongol General: Hao! Dai ye! We won again! This is good, but what is best in life?

Mongol: The open steppe, fleet horse, falcons at your wrist, and the wind in your hair.

Mongol General: Wrong! Conan! What is best in life?

Conan: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

Mongol General: That is good! That is good. "

Arnold Schwarzenegger - Conan the Barbarian

You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me.  Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded

Diabolus Lupus

*After the stone statues in the entry hall have been animated and walk out to man the walls*
*Sounding excited* I've always wanted to use that spell- McGonogal, HP 7 pt 2