My character's first love [M character seeking M or F partner]

Started by Innocence, November 20, 2013, 02:23:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Innocence

Hi everyone!

So I made a character for a Pathfinder game and while I was creating his background story I started thinking it'd be a lot of fun to actually play him 'before the campaign'.  If you have knowledge of Pathfinder that would be preferred but not necessary.

So about my character:
Lyca Lupin, 20 year old male half-elf druid.
Raised solely by his human mother so he mainly speaks common and druidic, his elvish is very basic [think 5 year old level].
Lived away from cities and groups most of his life so he doesn't really know how to socialize with humanoid characters.  Doesn't understand social emotions very well, such as love or jealousy.
Enjoys the company of nature and the animals.

What I'm looking for:
A character to play Lyca's 'first love'. 
This character can be any humanoid race from the Pathfinder universe [human, elf, half-elf, halfling, half-orc etc]
This can be something smutty or something more romantic, but in either case, my character is not going to understand the concept of 'love' at first, and it'll be like a teaching process. 

Because Lyca is important to me I'm only looking for one really amazing partner to RP with.  Now I'm not saying I'm the best, in fact I'm not even a great roleplayer, but I love my characters so I want a partner that will be as dedicated, interesting, and creative as I am =]

Any other questions don't be afraid to ask =]