Eden: The Coming {RECRUITING} (Freeform- Dragons & Other Mythic Races Playable!)

Started by Adonis, December 16, 2012, 01:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karasu

SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Adonis

Aye, I get the feeling that quite a few women will crawl over him >.<
You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's
Current Muse Status: Overdriiiive

Karasu

hahah well lemme finish the character then after all, I wanna make it good this time XD

DartimusRae

perhaps this is just the change between the two games, but weren't there Onyx dragons, with Amethysts being the evil avatar of the Onyx?

Adonis

Yes, there were. However, eveyone who saw onyx was immediately playing a dark, evil thing. That wasnt what I had intended, so the two were swapped.
You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's

DartimusRae

damn. I thought so. i have the perfect image for my dragon's human form, but it would better suit a black-colored dragon. i cannot abide purple, even in a character setting. oh well, you will be getting my character sheet here really soon.

unless, the scales could be so dark they are almost black? *looks hopeful*

Adonis

Ive already had a similar question asked, so I have to give the same answer lol. I can deal with darker violets, etc, but not black.
O/O's

DartimusRae

i never saw, my bad! sweet, changing up the silver concept and adjusting to Amethyst. figured he'd be black in the darkness, but once the light hits him, his scales are actually a midnight purple. if you don't like the concept with the character i send you, i can modify it back to the silver... actually, i will send you both so you can see which one you think would work better. i do see a couple of silvers, but only one amethyst. so, i'll let you make that call once the sheets are in your inbox. gimme about half an hour.

DartimusRae

alright. my character is now pending after the rewrite. let's see how crazy i can make this game :D

Adonis

Lol. Well, things are slightly slow right now with the holidays, but it will pick up soon Im sure. Especially with almost 20 people posting now haha.
O/O's

Karasu

right sorry for the delay here, I'm still thinking of a good bio and description for him..

Adonis

O/O's

Karasu

Dualomniblades

Adonis

Glad to hear it Dualomniblades :) - Will add you to the list below (and in the directory)

Still waiting on sheets from the following:

Faustus
SinfulAngel
Brazen Endeavors
Ellipsis
Karasu
Dualomniblades
O/O's

Karasu

Adonis

Yep ! Thats why Im not rushing anyone. I've even got the in-game plots on a hold status until the holidays are over. Dont want anyone thinking they've been left out, or things have started without them.
O/O's

Karasu

Lovely indeed, I'll be working on it during the dinner at grandmother's XD

SinfulAngel

I'll shoot my character sheet your way as soon as I'm home near a computer. Currently in Texas visiting the in-laws and don't want to access E via their computer. Might raise a fee questions, lol.

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

Secretwriter

LOL yes, it might <3  No rush, Adonis is giving everyone some time to get stuff in. ^.^

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Aiden

This game still recruiting? I like the setting and who doesn't want to be a dragon!

Secretwriter

As far as I know we are. Adonis hasn't told me of closing the gates.

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

SinfulAngel

Awesome, i should be good to go on the 1st if not 2nd of the year.

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

Adonis

Yep! Definitely still pulling in new players Aiden. That wont likely change anytime soon. Sinful, im lookin forward to it :)
O/O's

DartimusRae

Aiden! you stalker! first, UTBLOV. then SOTEG. Now Eden? i just can't get away from you, can I? j/k, looking forward to having you in the game boss. Your characters are always entertaining to read.