What plot/story line can you never find a partner for?

Started by backlash84, August 04, 2014, 06:10:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nico

Quote from: KaylaM on September 09, 2014, 09:07:13 AM
Clearly!

Truth is, what I really want to do is a sci-fi F/M/M story, preferably one with a more rugged, military tone
Have you tried to advertise for that in the request boards already? I can't imagine that you wouldn't get any nibbles for that.

Caehlim

Quote from: KaylaM on September 09, 2014, 09:07:13 AMTruth is, what I really want to do is a sci-fi F/M/M story, preferably one with a more rugged, military tone

I know I'm definitely intrigued.
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

DarkAngel111

Never seem to find a Good post Apocalyptic game.  With Zombies!.

They all seem to die out... :(

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: DarkAngel111 on September 10, 2014, 03:22:33 AM
Never seem to find a Good post Apocalyptic game.  With Zombies!.

They all seem to die out... :(

www.instantrimshot.com

Drake Valentine

Something that is actually group fantasy story base and not group sex base. Without being gear to any heavy systems such as D&D and pathfinders.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

TheRavenOne

Ear sex.

Preferably with tentacles. *Licks her lips*

Nnnh, mindfucking.
Rebel One! Action!

Neysha

Quote from: deadmanshand on August 06, 2014, 01:16:07 AM
My dream rp is to play out the life of a fighter. The ups and the downs. The sweat and the pain. Win or lose. Just realism. I don't expect to find it. I seem to be the rarity in the roleplaying community for my interest in such things.

Yeah I've done like two MMA related RP's. Just saying is all. ;)

And going from your ons/offs and request thread... that might not be the only thing we have in common in liking... :)
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

Dhi

Most of my pitches seem to be misfires these days! People do not like my fandoms.

WindVoyager

QuoteMost of my pitches seem to be misfires these days! People do not like my fandoms.

Some fandoms just either don't have a big following otuside fanficion or they are see as too 'cartoony' (MLP comes to mind) or the main cast is non humans (FNaF, I'd kill to have an RP of it) and there are other factors like not being overly popular. All you can really do is keep pitching and hope someone catches the ball

wander

QuoteSomething that is actually group fantasy story base and not group sex base. Without being gear to any heavy systems such as D&D and pathfinders.

Ever tried Dungeon World? Its my go-to fantasy game system nowadays. It is a system, but very light.

On-Topic; I'd love to be part of a Cthulhutech game or have a dalliance with a Call of Cthulhu game set in 60s Severn Valley, rather than 20s New England.

Vorian

Crossovers that I'm interested in, or something long term for a bisexual male. They're out there, but never when I'm available for new games.
Ons/Offs - Updated 10/8/14 to reflect my switch to Liege and attempt a bit more clarity.
Ideas
Absences - Updated 3/26/15

wander

Looking for one? If I get approved, perhaps I can help out...

Vorian

Possibly. I'm a bit picky on what I take on at the moment, but looking for up to two new games.
Ons/Offs - Updated 10/8/14 to reflect my switch to Liege and attempt a bit more clarity.
Ideas

wander

Maybe we can talk a few days from now and see how things are then :)

Vorian

Sounds good - I should have my request/ideas thread up by then.
Ideas

didoanna

Maybe just exploring a dystopian society - not even from a sexual standpoint - just the 'realities' of a fully 'ordered' society for those that perhaps live on the margins and how those who do live on the margins interact with the 'powerful'.

Vorian

All in all though I can almost always find something for any one kink or plot element, it's finding a partner matching a broad range of interests that's almost impossible - like if I want to do a fandom RP pairing Naruto (Male except when he feels like being Female) with a group including Haku (androgynous and identifies Male), Hinata (Female, with some complicated politics and family problems that have to be addressed somehow), and Karin (Female, Incest, and not overtly sympathetic to say the least) in a long term plot with crossover elements starting near the beginning of the series (long buildup before anything at all sexual) ... well, there's bound to be a deal breaker in there for most people already and that's without getting into specific kinks yet. A lot of my ideas are, if not quite so complicated, similarly diverse in terms of kinks, gender, and sexuality if not more so. Not that many matches out there even before getting into compatibility of writing styles.
Ideas

wander

Well if you fancy something, I'm approved now, so check my ol' roleplaying preferences under my avvy and hit me up with an idea. Maybe we can work something out from it, though I can't promise it may end up in some compromises depending...

Nadir

Bloodied Porcelain

I've had a crazy craving for something extremely dark and set in WWII Nazi Germany for like... years. Unfortunately, it seems to scare people off either because the content tends to range in the more extreme categories, or because the male character would require someone who can play a sort of Jekyl and Hyde type. It also tends to require at least some small amount of research, which makes people prone to running away. >.<
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Valerian

Anything World War II in general is a little hard to find, really -- I'm not even interested in anything all that dark or extreme, and I've still always had a hard time finding anyone willing to play the part of a German officer.  (My only success in that line was on another site.)  But my guess is that it's the research.  :/
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

King Serperior

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on October 10, 2014, 12:35:58 PM
I've had a crazy craving for something extremely dark and set in WWII Nazi Germany for like... years. Unfortunately, it seems to scare people off either because the content tends to range in the more extreme categories, or because the male character would require someone who can play a sort of Jekyl and Hyde type. It also tends to require at least some small amount of research, which makes people prone to running away. >.<
Quote from: Valerian on October 10, 2014, 01:33:51 PM
Anything World War II in general is a little hard to find, really -- I'm not even interested in anything all that dark or extreme, and I've still always had a hard time finding anyone willing to play the part of a German officer.  (My only success in that line was on another site.)  But my guess is that it's the research.  :/
What an interesting coincidence.  One of my little cravings (but lack of planning and story) was trying my hand at playing a German Officer in charge of Nazi experimentation......but that's really about all I have  >.>;

Most of my cravings tend to be extremely dark themed and most people don't seem to like planning out the darker, non-sexualized themes regarding the human mind and body in post apocalyptic/wartime situations  :<

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Jag

I wanted to play Gargamel in a Smurfs roleplay once.

I can usually badger a handful of people into indulging my weird whims, but even they draw the line at Gargamel.

Oh! And Maito Gai from Naruto. I guess his personality is a little off putting for romance. >.>

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Morrowclaw

A gritty, action packed Pokémon story. It's basically Die hard meets Pokémon with a little Mission Impossible mixed in.
Partly for the hell of it
Solely out of boredom
Mostly for the story

deadmanshand

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on October 10, 2014, 12:35:58 PM

Quote from: Valerian on October 10, 2014, 01:33:51 PM

Quote from: King Serperior on October 10, 2014, 05:09:37 PM
What an interesting coincidence.  One of my little cravings (but lack of planning and story) was trying my hand at playing a German Officer in charge of Nazi experimentation......but that's really about all I have  >.>;

Most of my cravings tend to be extremely dark themed and most people don't seem to like planning out the darker, non-sexualized themes regarding the human mind and body in post apocalyptic/wartime situations  :<

Coincidences abound. I had a craving at one point for a very dark contemporary fantasy set in WWII Germany. I wanted the beginning to start in a concentration camp. No one bit at the story.