Pledges and Sisters (Sorority House interest check - FxFxFxF)

Started by PeachyPie, December 20, 2014, 05:04:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeachyPie

Sigma Delta Phi

Currently not accepting anymore pledge characters.

Staff (People running the game):

• PeachyPie (Me!)
  • Reia
If you have any questions or concerns, please ask one of us!

The House!
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

The Pool!

The Yard!

• Setting: The setting for the game is a newly formed sorority affiliated with UCLA in an off campus house. The house is located within walking distance of the beaches, but isn't beach front. This is the sorority's first year in existence, and it was founded by Carin Moore (played by the lovely Reia).
  • Plot: Although Sigma Delta Phi is a brand new sorority founded just this year, a lot of students around the University are scrambling to get accepted. This is partially due to the fact that it is one of the few sororities still accepting pledges for the coming year. But it also boasts some of the most luxurious accommodations for its members, is backed by some very wealthy people, and everyone is eager to benefit from the numerous connections that the Moore family has.

The pledges who are lucky enough to be considered will be assigned to one of the sisters. The pledge has no choice over who picks her, and any pledge who isn't chosen will generally not be allowed into the sorority. Once a pledge is chosen by a sister, she effectively becomes her slave or pet, subject to whatever abuse, affection, or anything inbetween that she decides her pledge deserves.

It's not ideal, but a few of the sisters may need to take on two (and no more than two) pledges. However, it is highly preferred that the numbers are even, so that each sister has one pledge.

Rules and Guidelines:

• There needs to be an equal number of sorority sisters as their does pledges. This means that unless the numbers work, I won't be allowing secondary characters. Reia is the one exception, because she's my Co-GM!
    • Please be respectful to everybody in the game.
    • Please respect the limits of the person/people you are playing with. Keep in mind that character limits are different than player limits, and that this goes does allow nonconsensual play (to an extent). Sisters are allowed to do what they please with their pledges so long as they pledges wish to remain a part of the sorority.
    • This game is going to be put in the extreme section. While not everyone needs to partake in the extreme things, and it's possible that no one will, I am going to allow all kinks but a few things.
    • The following things will not be allowed in the game at all:

• Scat
      • Death/Gore/Vore/Mutilation
      • Characters under the age of 18
    • The game is free form, and open to however you want to play it. If you find yourself on the more extreme end, and are planning to play a cruel, sadistic sister, that's perfectly fine, as is if you are wanting to pursue something more romantic and affectionate. Just make sure that the person you are playing with is on the same page as you.
Character/Player List

Sisters

#     Player                          Character            Status           Paired With     

1BibliophiliaHarperCS SubmittedPeachyPie
2GnothiSeautonAbigailCS Submitted-
3KokaineDylanCS Submitted WIP-
4ksangreDanielleCS Submitted-
5LetrixiaLizzyCS Submitted WIP-
6ReiaCarinCS Submitted WIPNymphadora
7RubySlippersEmmaCS Submitted WIPAngel Fire
8wisdomcubeLakshmiCS SubmittedStrangefate

Pledges

#     Player                          Character            Status           Paired With     

1Angel FireLoreleiCS Submitted WIPRubySlippers
2ElvenKittenAmyCS Submitted WIP-
3Frozen StarCassandraCS Submitted-
4MystericaAdeleCS Submitted WIP-
5NymphadoraHannahCS Submitted WIPReia
6PeachyPieAshleighCS SubmittedBibliophilia
7Praetoria-CS Not Submitted-
8StrangefateTeresaCS Submittedwisdomcube
9subjuanitaSandyCS Submitted-

Any Role

1Sethala-Possible Switch (?)-
2vin26m---

Our character sheet can be found here, designed by Kimmy:

[center][glow=blue,2,300][size=12pt][b]Character sheets:[/b][/size][/glow][/center]

[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]Pledge or Sister:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]University Major:[/b]
[b]Played Sports:[/b]

[center][glow=blue,2,300][size=12pt][b]Appearance:[/b][/size][/glow][/center]

[float=left][img][/img][/float]
[b]Eyes[/b]:
[b]Hair:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Build:[/b]

[b]Description:[/b] Please include overall appearance, tattoos, markings and your choice in clothing style(s).

[center][glow=blue,2,300][size=12pt][b]Personality and History:[/b][/size][/glow][/center]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Likes:[/b]

[b]Dislikes:[/b]

[b]Strengths:[/b]

[b]Weaknesses:[/b]

[b]Ambitions & Goals:[/b]

[b]Ons and offs:[/b]

[b]History:[/b]

Kimmy

I'm definitely interested. The concept looks good. You might like to add in a character sheet (perhaps you can borrow and modify one you like from another group thread?) - so we know what sort of detail your chasing. Also, can we assume this is an american college? It helps determine accents and the like.

I have two weeks off work if you advice and help organizing the game. For now I'd look at designing the sorority house (plans, gardens, dungeons, pools, spas?) and perhaps name the university and sorority? Perhaps you could also name a few neighboring sororities as well.

Beyond that, you'll want a character for the head of house (or two?) and perhaps some university figure in charge of monitoring the sorority? A little teacher fetish can't hurt right?
Posting rate: Moderate       Currently Chasing: Playful, Romance & Something Rough.
A&A           RL Issues: Some Insomnia.
Offsite RP's: 2 online + 1 RL. Currently Craving: Romance and just a touch of something darker...

Dhi

Reia

This looks very interesting and fun! I'm interested in playing one of the sorority sisters. Also, I'd like to offer my services as well if you need any help with GMAIL type work. :D
[tr][td]

Updated: 03/24/19
[/td][td]
Updated: 06/24/12
[/td][td]
Updated: 07/20/15
[/td][td]
Posted: 11/24/14
[/td][td]
Updated: 03/04/19
[/td][/tr][/table]

Yukina

RubySlippers

PeachyPie

Well, this is getting a lot more interest than I thought it would!

QuoteI'm definitely interested. The concept looks good. You might like to add in a character sheet (perhaps you can borrow and modify one you like from another group thread?) - so we know what sort of detail your chasing. Also, can we assume this is an american college? It helps determine accents and the like.

I'll get to work on a character sheet. I was going to do one if enough people showed their interest in the concept, which they have. And I think an American college would make the most sense for this.

QuoteFor now I'd look at designing the sorority house (plans, gardens, dungeons, pools, spas?) and perhaps name the university and sorority? Perhaps you could also name a few neighboring sororities as well.

I'll start looking for some pictures and plans for the house. As for the name of the University, I was planning to just use an existing school.

QuoteBeyond that, you'll want a character for the head of house (or two?) and perhaps some university figure in charge of monitoring the sorority? A little teacher fetish can't hurt right?

Yeah, I wanted there to be the founder, who's the head of the house, and maybe there can be two. I'd say that'll depend on how many people are interested in this game. I never thought of having a University figure involved, but that's a good idea. You have lots of good ideas! And now I feel totally unprepared.

I have to finish up a few things for work tonight, but after that I should be able to work on getting a character sheet posted, maybe the plans for the sorority house, and a few other things as well.

Any of you that want to help me get things set up, feel free to PM me.

Vercile

Kimmy

Posting rate: Moderate       Currently Chasing: Playful, Romance & Something Rough.
Offsite RP's: 2 online + 1 RL. Currently Craving: Romance and just a touch of something darker...

Mysterica

I too would like to throw my interest into this game as a pledge if there comes to be enough interest to support it.

vin26m

I'm interested in playing any role with this - submissive pet/slave pledge, dominant sister, founder, faculty member, anything.

Kimmy

Oh that's a question - can we play more than one character? A pledge and a sister might be fun if we're allowed?

PeachyPie

I think people will be allowed to play more than one character, as long as you play one pledge and one sister. I don't want people playing multiple pledges or multiple sisters.

Also, just so everyone knows, Kimmy is going to be helping me run this game. So whatever she says goes!

Kimmy

*cracks her whip*  O:) I'm just here for common sense. Though I do enjoy the sound of a good whip breaking across skin.  >:)

Kimmy

PeachyPie asked me to compile a list of Pledges & Sisters:

Sorority Sisters: 3 Dommes ready to stretch out their whips  O:)
Dhi ~ Sorority Sister Domme
Reia ~ Sorority Sister
Ruby Sister ~ Sorority Sister

Pledges: 5 Pet pledges ready to submit ~or so they think!  >:)
PeachyPie ~ Pledge
Kimmy ~ Pledge
Yugishogun ~ Pledge
Frozen Star ~ Pledge
Mysterica ~ Pledge

Open to Any Role: 1 Willing soul ready to fill in the gap.
Vin26m ~ Any role

Now this is a pretty good start!

Kimmy

Here is a character sheet you can use

[center][glow=blue,2,300][size=12pt][b]Character sheets:[/b][/size][/glow][/center]

[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]Pledge or Sister:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]University Major:[/b]
[b]Played Sports:[/b]

[center][glow=blue,2,300][size=12pt][b]Appearance:[/b][/size][/glow][/center]

[float=left][img][/img][/float]
[b]Eyes[/b]:
[b]Hair:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Build:[/b]

[b]Description:[/b] Please include overall appearance, tattoos, markings and your choice in clothing style(s).

[center][glow=blue,2,300][size=12pt][b]Personality and History:[/b][/size][/glow][/center]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Likes:[/b]

[b]Dislikes:[/b]

[b]Strengths:[/b]

[b]Weaknesses:[/b]

[b]Ambitions & Goals:[/b]

[b]Ons and offs:[/b]

[b]History:[/b]

Yukina

*looks at skelly with "Zelda item get!" music in the background* I'll be right on it. :)

Yukina

Character sheets:

Character's Name: Shizuka Miyazaki
Pledge or Sister: Pledge
University Major: Literature 
Played Sports: None

Appearance:

Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 105 Lbs
Build: Skinny

Description: Shizuka appears short and skinny, bearing a c-cup chest. She tends to clothing more on the formal side, preferring long-sleeved shirts and long skirts that hang around the dark shades of blue, purple, and black. Finally, she keeps her hair in plain styles that involve ribbons (best shown in her picture).

Personality and History:

Personality: Shizuka is your typical shy introvert. She usually stays inside her dorm room when possible, using most of her time reading novels and browsing the internet on her laptop. The meek girl focuses greatly on her classes, never seeming to be late and always taking notes.

Likes: Books, her laptop, books, anime, manga, books, books, more books, did I mention books?

Dislikes: Bullies, drama queens, the dark

Strengths: Smart, a kind heart

Weaknesses: Shy, submissive, easily scared

Ambitions & Goals: To have a personal library filled with books, a stable life

Shizuka's Ons and offs: Shizuka is currently a virgin, but she at least knows she doesn't want to do anal or deal with pain

My Ons and offs: Anything is pretty much fine, just no anal, gore, or mutiliation

History: All had been going well for Shizuka (for the most part) until some idiot in her current fraternity decided to start a weed ring at the last month of freshman year. While she was taking no part in it, the entire dorm was shut down so the blemish would go unnoticed on the on the college's reputation (claiming it was mold), forcing her to join the last people accepting pledges this year.

Pumpkin Seeds

Is there still room for another Sorority Sister dom type?  I got boots that need cleaning.   >:)

RubySlippers

Pledge or Sister: Sister

Character sheets:

Character's Name: Emma Hershey
University Major: Humanities
University Minors: Music Performance (Violin) & Nonprofit Organizational Leadership
Played Sports: E-Sports - University World of Tanks Team [Valkyrie Storm]
Clubs In: College Republicans and Merry Harlequin Busker's (social performance club) - President, Founding Member

Appearance:

Eyes: Dark Brown
Hair: Light Brown
Height: 5 ft./7in.
Weight: 141 lbs.
Build: Average

Description: Has no permanent tattoos but is not opposed to temporary ones or a henna tattoo, usually based on her mood, and tends to wear earth tone dresses and flat shoes with silver although she could wear far more expensive clothing but never wears a bra favoring being pretty, feminine and comfortable.

Personality and History:

Personality: Is rich but not entitled she feels her station makes her a leader and acts the part and is working on education reform along conservative lines. She is pleasant, poised and very openly a lesbian and a favors feminine women as companions. She is a dominant personality a Gemini-Taurus Cusp with the best and some of the worse traits of both.

Likes: Women, a Good Argument in Humanities Subjects, Gaming (on-line, tabletop rpgs and ccgs), Looking Pretty and Feminine, a Good Book.

Dislikes: Bullies, People with No Goals or Interests (even if rich should do something so as not be seen as unseemly) and Feminist Studies (seriously she can get hybrid degrees hers is interdisciplinary but that one is such a joke).

Strengths: Is a good student but not spectacular, is an amazing on-line gamer in many games and has excellent sexual stamina but is fit. Is quite wealthy not that she has full access to much of her trust fund, minus a third in investments for income.

Weaknesses: Many see her as not ambitious and she isn't that committed to a career for obvious reasons.

Ambitions & Goals: Is rich so why bother working but being rich she needs a proper education for polite society, she is not a Trust Fund Baby in the classic sense she is interested in working for educational reforms after earning a masters degree.

Ons and offs: Lesbian sex, being the Dom, golden showers and mild bondage and discipline. Likes real people photos for her pledge not anime or cartoony.

History: Child of one of the Hershey descendants and went to a fine boarding school before opting for the college where she did well enrolling in a largely classical curriculum since she wasn't in need of the degree for a career more personal enrichment. She made waves early not for her money but her strong conservative values and dedication to older views of feminism and was active in the local GOP backing "compassionate conservatism" and bumping heads with more than a few in gender and feminist studies. But she IS brilliant, a fine musician and enjoys having a good time starting the popular Merry Harlequin Busker's performing in public the money going to charity and visiting nursing homes and hospitals as one of the founders and current president as Madcap a costumed violinist. She is studying to do non-profit work as well planning to do that after she graduates as a volunteer as she works on her masters degree.

PeachyPie

Pumpkin, we need another Sorority Sister to balance out the numbers! So there's definitely still room for you. We'd be happy to have you.

The two apps so far are looking good to me! I'm going to be a bit slow with mine, and might not get it up until the 26th or something.

Pumpkin Seeds

Character sheets:

Character's Name:  Isabelle Beaumont
University Major: Buissness/Economics 
Played Sports:  Soccer, Volleyball

Appearance:

Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Dark brown
Height:  5'7
Weight: 126lbs
Build: Delicately athletic

Description: Please include overall appearance, tattoos, markings and your choice in clothing style(s).

Isabelle is an athletic woman, though one that seems slight and petite compared to many others.  Possessing a toned figure, she has long legs that lead upward to a rounded and firm bottom.  Her hips are wide and taper upward to a flat stomach that shows a hint of muscular lining.  While her breasts are more demure than some, they remain more than a handful for most and retain their perky nature.  Slender shoulders and well-toned arms give her the appearance of a woman that enjoys using the gym and remaining active.  As a woman that appreciates the use of appearance, she has put a great deal of effort into her body in order to achieve the image she desires.  That façade is of a young, healthy woman that is determined but also endearing.

Indeed many would count her warm eyes and soft hair as hallmarks of the girl next door.  A sultry, almost raspy voice with a southern twang sits in her possession to complete the image.  Sometimes she can be found playing up the accent on her words to invoke that more simple notion of her upbringing, using the effect to elicit a certain response from another.  Pouting lips and an easy smile work well to convey her image of simple elegance.  That image works its way to her hair as well, often worn straight down her back with few embellishments.  For more formal meetings she will craft an intricate bun or tail, but loose is the normal for her. 

Elegance is also a firm part of her appearance.  When Isabelle moves she tries to embrace that idea, having taken various dance classes to control the motion of her body.  She also allows this to extend toward her clothing as she favors casual elegance.  Only natural makeup is worn on her sharp features and only in a way to enhance but not conceal her traits.  Jewelry is kept simple, but expensive when possible and her perfume is always a light touch.  Isabelle is always one to be in control of her façade, but she does not want anyone else to know how much control she has over that projection.

Her one tell of the life she lived and the struggles she bore are the words written along her back.  A simple tattoo cast in elegant handwriting, “Fortune Favors the Bold.”

Personality and History:

Personality:

Calculating and cold, there is little to be overlooked so far as this woman is concerned.  The world around her is something to be manipulated and bent to her own designs.  Fate is not her friend and always her enemy is simple complacency.  Isabelle believes in hard work and proactive actions to secure her future and keep hold on what she has gained.  Her mind calculates actions like a chess master, thinking moves ahead while seeing the board before her.  People are the pieces and the life around her the board which even that can be shaped.  Still she prefers to work indirectly; moving menial tasks off to others and watching them scurry about for her.  At her heart she is a manipulative woman.

She enjoys team sports, particularly those that allow for a great deal of strategy.  Isabelle gravitates toward those kind of sports when playing and has learned to appreciate watching them as well.  Currently her favorite sport is soccer, but has a growing love for American Football with her favorite team being the Ravens. 

Isabelle also enjoys listening to talk radio, news stations and reading news magazines.  She is an inquisitive woman and wants to know about the world around her least she be caught off guard.

Competition is one thing she has a love and hate relationship with in her life.  She loves to win, but in order to truly win she must have a worthy opponent.  This is something that has drawn her to this sorority house as Inez has captured her attention.

Dislikes:

Losing is the thing that Isabelle hates the most.  Failure has never been an option to her and she never welcomes to supposed learning experience of a loss.  At times she can become quite harsh on her team mates when they lose and is even more harsh on herself.

While she would not be considered a man-hater, she has a disdain for the opposite sex.  In many ways this has to do with a presumed weakness on her part for being a woman.  While she has a boyfriend, she considers the relationship merely convenient and for appearances.  At times she has been known to seduce other women into sleeping with him just so she can watch and be relieved of the task.

Laziness and complacency are two other traits she cannot stand in other people.  For her the world is about working and pushing, to strive harder and farther than others.

Strengths:

Isabelle possesses a rare thing for a twenty-one year old woman, strength of will tested by life.  Born to an impoverished family and clawing her way up to a college lifestyle few would dream took more stubbornness and confidence than most can summon.  She is a ruthless and determined woman with her sights set on lofty goals.

A detached mindset is one thing that has allowed her to succeed at so many areas at once.  Much like a computer or a strategist, she is analytical in her approach and decisive in her decisions.

Deception and manipulation are old favorites of hers and she uses them well and frequently.

Weaknesses:

Ambitions & Goals:

Ons and offs:

History:

The world is a cruel place and only the cruelest are destined to survive.  A truth, a singular truth, gleamed from the life that Isabelle has experienced.  Born to a life along the tall trees and musty pines of Mississippi, she was a stand out amongst the dejected.  Following the life of her mother she might well have turned into a barefoot , pregnant teenager that wasted away her potential clearing beer cans from her trailer’s front stoop and calling after wayward children.  At least that is the future that haunts Isabelle to this day.  Instead she forged ahead, forced herself to excel at everything she laid her hands upon and ascended to something beyond her proposed fate.  Isabelle, to her mind, is a survivor that brooks no excuses that others cannot achieve the same.

Sports were the most obvious avenue for her to pursue, but Isabelle was not a strong woman or a physically imposing one.  A creature of stunning beauty, yet also possessing a deep cunning.  Her mind did the work for her as she took up team sports where she could lead other people, formulate plans and see them carried out.  At highschool she was easily the dominate force on campus.  Still, a small highschool offered little place for her to display her talents to a large world where she could gain admission to college.  Scholarships seemed to grow out of her reach and that nightmare grew steady closer as men pressed in to lay claim.  Isabelle considered running away from home then, turning her sights elsewhere until a scholarship was granted her.  A scholarship for both her grades and athletic pursuits made itself available to her that would pay for her entire education.  The chance of a lifetime opened up and she rushed forward to grasp the brass ring.

Still a WIP.  Will get more up as I have time.

RubySlippers

If Princeton can have E-Sports with scholarships this school could sponsor some teams even if funded by the players.  ;D

And IRL I love World of Tanks.

Mysterica

Will work on this a little more when I have more time.

Character sheets:

Character's Name: Adele Augustin
University Major: Undecided
Played Sports: Tennis, Aikido

Appearance:

Eyes: Brown
Hair: Blonde
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 117
Build: Athletic

Description: Adele loves the attention she gets from showing some skin and dresses up to maximize the amount of lustful glances she receives.  Her tops all show off some midriff, cleavage, or more often than not a bit of both and she tends toward short skirts or shorts to showcase her toned legs from years of chasing the ball on the court.

Personality and History:

Personality: Adele is always out looking for a good time.  She loves to laugh and have fun with friends though not everyone seems to quite understand her sense of humor as it sometimes swings a bit dry and dark.  It takes a while to gain her friendship, but once gained she will fight tooth and nail to defend a friend even if she is a bit slower to defend herself as despite her sometimes crude behavior, she is a pacifist at heart. 

Likes: Attention, Tennis, Aikido, parties, music, superpower-less superheroes

Dislikes: "Stupid" people, bullies, blind followers, domestic beer, religious and/or political intolerance

Strengths: Adele is very intelligent, though she seldom goes through the effort of reading course books or studying as she tends to find schoolwork just boring and tedious, why study for what you can pass without.
Adele can manage to get along with most reasonable people and can usually find a way to deal with those who are reluctant to listen to reason. 

Weaknesses: Adele has next to no self discipline.  She is always completely out of money well before her next check due to her irresponsible spending habits, she doesn't study because she can generally pick up and retain sufficient information from a lecture to not feel it necessary to sit down and read when she could be out having fun.

Ambitions & Goals: Adele has no real plan for the future.  She had always heard the saying "There's a time and place for everything, and it's called college" and had looked forward to the day when she could get out from under her father's thumb to get a chance to really begin to experiment.  She wants to learn and hopes for a good degree so she can get a good job but she doesn't really know what she really wants to do for a living.  Maybe now she would finally get a chance to get enrolled in a class that really challenged and interested her enough to finally get an idea on what she wanted to do for a living.

Ons and offs: Adele is open to experimentation, but stands firm against bringing the bathroom into the bedroom.

History: Adele was born and raised in a small town in "middle of nowhere", Texas Adele learned from a young age not to take simple pleasures for granted.  Adele was practically raised on the tennis court by her single dad who wanted a way to bond with Adele while ensuring that he managed to get out from the house every once in a while to get some exercise.  Her father, while a good provider unfortunately was overly religious and perhaps a bit overprotective of Adele.  Until high school almost every minute of Adele's life was planned for her and she was under a strict no dating rule, not that she had much time between tennis, piano lessons, Aikido, church, homework, chores, and the church choir.

Once she turned sixteen and got a vehicle however things began to change.  Now that she was in charge of getting herself around town she stopped following her father's schedule and dropped down to just Tennis, Aikido, and a part time job at the dojo helping to teach the kids to help keep her in gas money as well as to get herself a new wardrobe.  With the freedom of picking where she wanted to go suddenly came the ability to get herself to some of the parties thrown now and again and while Adele could honestly tell her father that she wasn't dating anyone she had quite a few fun wild nights with a few henceforth nameless, faceless guys.  One such night however was permanently engrained in Adele's memory.  At one party in her senior year, after discovering Long Island Iced Tea Adele drunkenly agreed to take part in a threesome.  The guy involved was much like the rest she had experienced, but the way the girl touched her ignited a spark.  She had tasted a forbidden fruit and fell in love with the flavor and could hardly wait for the buffet that was surely waiting for her at UCLA... after all, everyone knows about those California girls.

Dhi

(removed)