Darkest Nights (Modern Supernatural Horror) ~ STILL RECRUITING!

Started by Bloodied Porcelain, June 02, 2012, 02:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flower

I have been pointed in the direction of this game by a friend of mine. I am currently reading through the information so for now I am just voicing interest.  :-)

Bloodied Porcelain

Welcome! If you have any questions, feel free to ask here or via PM :)
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Niferbelle

I am thinking of makimng up a character as well. I'm a procrastinator so it just took me awhile to decide :P

ElCapitan

Count me as interested, I'm thinking either a shifty shifter grifter, or an angst ridden were.  I'll submit a sheet in the next day or so.

Bloodied Porcelain

I look forward to seeing it, Capitan. :) Nifer, I got your sheet and will finish reading it over when I'm able to focus :)
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Praxis

Hello there.

I've been sniffing around the groups and found this one.  The work you have put into it so far is impressive.

I was wondering if you were open to having another mage character?

Chewing on ideas for him at the moment but I was indeed curious if you are interested/have space for another mage?

Bloodied Porcelain

I am most definitely up for another mage. :) I look forward to seeing what you come up with and don't hesitate to ask questions.

Flower

Quote from: bdgb on June 13, 2012, 05:00:43 PM
Hello there.

I've been sniffing around the groups and found this one.  The work you have put into it so far is impressive.

I was wondering if you were open to having another mage character?

Chewing on ideas for him at the moment but I was indeed curious if you are interested/have space for another mage?

Omg! -hugs- So happy you're joining. ^.^

Praxis

Quote from: bloodiedporcelain on June 13, 2012, 05:27:17 PM
I am most definitely up for another mage. :) I look forward to seeing what you come up with and don't hesitate to ask questions.

Thank you.  I'll try to come up with something unique without being a pain in your ass.  ;)

If I overstep regarding canon, I apologize in advance.  Hopefully I can get a character to you before the weekend.

Quote from: Dancing flower on June 13, 2012, 06:33:48 PM
Omg! -hugs- So happy you're joining. ^.^

You're more complimentary than I deserve.  *hugs*

Reia

Sorry haven't had the chance to get anything in, but I'll try to have something in this weekend. As for my character, I'm thinking a were-just not sure which kind just yet.
[tr][td]

Updated: 03/24/19
[/td][td]
Updated: 06/24/12
[/td][td]
Updated: 07/20/15
[/td][td]
Posted: 11/24/14
[/td][td]
Updated: 03/04/19
[/td][/tr][/table]

MezzaNotte

Why hello there!

Demi was kind enough to point me in the direction and I have to admit that I was hooked from the start. I'm likely going to be writing up a Sidhe character as soon as I catch up with a few other things, but I'll definitely be hanging around and lurking until then.

Bloodied Porcelain

I'm looking forward to seeing what all of you submit when the time comes. Don't hesitate to contact me with questions if you have any. :)

Niferbelle

bdgb! Oh my gosh! *does a little happy dance* I just noticed heh.

Looking forward to seeing all the new characters come in!

LunarSage

So question... are mages similar to the oWoD mages in that they reshape reality via spheres but are limited by paradox or are they something else?

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: LunarSage on June 16, 2012, 08:48:27 PM
So question... are mages similar to the oWoD mages in that they reshape reality via spheres but are limited by paradox or are they something else?

The mages in DN are of my own creation and are very different from the ones in WoD. Please check their info thread for more info.

AribethAmkiir

TheHangedOne

When they become available, my second character may be a Warlock. Or a Mage. One of those. Haven't decided yet.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Winterborn

I'm considering joining up here, leaning heavily towards a werebear, but happy to roll in a werewolf if those are needed to flesh out a pack. I also understand that 'bears are kind of unsuited to the political machinations that the game expects, but I can see ways around that. Might get a sheet up tonight, actually, and I'll do a backup just in case.

eightxinfinity

I was pointed to this game a few days ago by Demi, it's taken me about that long to get my mind around all information.

I was looking at drawing up a shifter character, but noticed that in the accepted characters section there's surprisingly few vampires. As I'm something of a pleaser, would it be more beneficial to the game on whole if I tried my hand at the undead?
Ons/Offs and my poorly maintained idea thread

Bloodied Porcelain

I am open to just about anything, really, but if you want to try your hand at a vampire, I certainly wouldn't turn it away. We're also in desperate need of warlocks (male witches).

eightxinfinity

Hmmm guess I'll just run some ideas through my head and see what pops as the most interesting!
Ons/Offs and my poorly maintained idea thread

Bloodied Porcelain

I look forward to seeing whatever you come up with :)

Raziel

Bloodied Porcelain

Raziel