Harry Potter Mafia Game: Rules/Roles and OOC Thread

Started by Sarena, November 21, 2012, 12:53:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starlequin

Uhh...y'know, daisies last much, much longer if you eat them as a garnish...like, one petal per meal?  ???'

(Maybe even long enough for someone to realize there's a houseplant in peril?!?)
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Sarena

* Sarena slips the potted plant behind her back and sneaks away.

Don't worry Star, I won't let anyone eat you!
I can go from southern belle to ghetto thug faster than you can say "Bless your heart".

persephone325

* persephone325 wants everyone to hurry up and post!
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Sasha

What if he secretly wants to be eaten ......  smiles . 

Aiden

Sarena

I can go from southern belle to ghetto thug faster than you can say "Bless your heart".

Starlequin

Quote from: Sasha on February 04, 2013, 11:21:32 AM
What if he secretly wants to be eaten ......  smiles .

He doesn't! He doesn't! He really doesn't!

Sarena

Quote from: Starlequin on February 04, 2013, 06:44:36 PM
He doesn't! He doesn't! He really doesn't!

* Sarena didn't think so.
::)

Okay guys, in case y'all were wondering, Aiden's post officially ends the game and all results will be posted later this evening, before I go to bed!  No, I won't tell you who the winner is yet!   :P 

If anyone has any questions about why it was ended this way, feel free to PM me.  *hugs you all tight* I have had a lot of fun with this and cannot wait to run another game soon. OH!  And y'all feel free to continue posting IC if you wish.   

Sasha

I had a blast ......thanks so much for a wonderful game . 

Hugs all ,

Sasha

Remiel

Huzzah! I picked the winning side!

An especially good show to James Moriarty.  How'd you know whom to target?

persephone325

Quote from: Remiel on February 05, 2013, 12:27:48 PM
Huzzah! I picked the winning side!

An especially good show to James Moriarty.  How'd you know whom to target?

Well JM and RPGuy were working together from the beginning. Then, JM messaged me and we had an alliance. By the end, all the good guy special roles were in the same alliance. Including Star. :-)
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Starlequin

My Super-Duper Secret Special Role was making the meeting rooms feel natural and welcoming.

Mr Bigglesworth

I was also allied with RPGuy from the beginning, some pretty good luck there.

Sarena

I am so glad that everyone enjoyed the game.  Heh, hopefully, I'll be able to run this game again in the near-ish future...just not so close to Christmas.  *hugs you all*  Thank you for making my first attempt at running a mafia game so much fun!

Sasha

There ought to be a power that allows the other team ....to reconvert another . I woild of so given Aiden up ...just saying . Giggles .

persephone325

Quote from: Starlequin on February 05, 2013, 03:10:58 PM
My Super-Duper Secret Special Role was making the meeting rooms feel natural and welcoming.

lol And you were so good at it! ;D

Quote from: Sarena on February 05, 2013, 03:36:36 PM
I am so glad that everyone enjoyed the game.  Heh, hopefully, I'll be able to run this game again in the near-ish future...just not so close to Christmas.  *hugs you all*  Thank you for making my first attempt at running a mafia game so much fun!

I can't wait for the next time we do it! You did great!

Quote from: Sasha on February 05, 2013, 03:40:26 PM
There ought to be a power that allows the other team ....to reconvert another . I woild of so given Aiden up ...just saying . Giggles .

That would be so interesting! I think that might make the game longer as well!
I don't know.

Remiel

I have to admit, Sarena, for your first Mafia game you ran it very well.  The momentum seemed to die out after Christmas but that wasn't your fault, it seems to happen regardless of who runs it.

Josietta

I knew it!! Guy shoulda died like I wanted from the start!!!!  Then JM! I had them both pegged!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

persephone325

Quote from: Josietta on February 05, 2013, 04:29:47 PM
I knew it!! Guy shoulda died like I wanted from the start!!!!  Then JM! I had them both pegged!

lol I kinda flew under the radar until the end. Mr. B. protected me as his last action before he died, and I think I was the one that was attacked that night. lol
I don't know.

Remiel

Quote from: Josietta on February 05, 2013, 04:29:47 PM

My Marauder's Map still would have shown that you were Up to No Good, Josi.  ;)

persephone325

Quote from: Remiel on February 05, 2013, 04:55:53 PM
My Marauder's Map still would have shown that you were Up to No Good, Josi.  ;)

How did you use that? I was curious about it.
I don't know.

Remiel

Simple, I used it on Josietta and Sarena told me that she was a Dementor.

persephone325

How often could you use it? Could you do it every night?
I don't know.

Aiden

Deatheaters had a string of bad luck, couldn't get a kill while we were taken out in the day.

On a vote, I pushed for us to finally vote in one way (which would have singled us out) but then we might have had numbers on our end.

Good game all, looking forward to others.

Agree with Remiel on the game flaming down because of the holidays.

*Spanks Sasha for trying to betray me*

Sarena

Quote from: Remiel on February 05, 2013, 04:05:29 PM
I have to admit, Sarena, for your first Mafia game you ran it very well.  The momentum seemed to die out after Christmas but that wasn't your fault, it seems to happen regardless of who runs it.

*hugs Remi*  Aww, thank you!

I am really looking forward to the next one.  It won't be an HP game, and it's an ambitious undertaking, but I think it'll be fun.