what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azrael Annavianna

switched shirts to my angel wing shirt....
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

Lonestar

sweats and a t-shirt

(its my day off)
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. ~George Carlin

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gray pencil skirt and dove gray long-sleeved blouse with lapel collar and pearl buttons, gray leather belt, sheer black stockings and black pumps.  I've got the pesky reading glasses and for color some multi-colored enameled (cloisonne) earrings, pendant and bracelet.

TheLegionary

A dark-grey suit, white shirt, silver cufflinks, white briefs, an old dark laceshoes, grey socks, a black belt, a plain red tie with a half Windsor tie knot.

Rozel

Imaginary cutesy slippers.... lol  To make up for the lack of slippers on my feet.

When I lay my head on the pillow at night, I can say I was a decent person today. That's when I feel beautiful.
My Ons and Offs: ~♠Funs, Not so Funs and Maybes with Roz♠~
Musings and Thoughts: 𓆩*𓆪Available Stories𓆩*𓆪
Sorry: ~~A/A's~~
{Slow return, its been a while. }

Night Stalker

Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

KCourtney

Black scrub pants, lime green scrub top, white scrub jacket that has black, lime green and pink polka dots on it. Hair is pulled back with a black band.

ArtemisHighmore

Angzyn

Black tank top and short, short plaid P.J. shorts.
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Miss Arha

COW PJs again and a bandana to keep my hair outta my face.  :D

Azrael Annavianna

Grey tee and my black punk shorts with the green painted chain today, black steel toes
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

Kytn

Black tank top and white panties.
Updates coming soon!

Beguile's Mistress

Maroon business suit, straight skirt, long-sleeved jacket with black piping around the edges, black silk blouse with shawl collar and bow, sheer black stockings and black pumps.  Got the reading glasses and gold earrings and bracelet and a fake ruby ring. :-)

Cyra

Red heeled slippers with an over sized tee shirt.  May not be sexy to some, but it's comfortable as hell. (Especially when you have pneumonia).

mongoose

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on September 30, 2010, 11:26:49 AM
Maroon business suit, straight skirt, long-sleeved jacket with black piping around the edges, black silk blouse with shawl collar and bow, sheer black stockings and black pumps.  Got the reading glasses and gold earrings and bracelet and a fake ruby ring. :-)

I am, once again, in awe of your fashion skills Ms. Beguile's  :-)

I look like a bum compared to you....but am currently wearing a green pullover shirt, black dress slacks and black dress shoes. 

TheLegionary

Quote from: mongoose on September 30, 2010, 11:59:16 AM
I am, once again, in awe of your fashion skills Ms. Beguile's  :-)

I look like a bum compared to you....but am currently wearing a green pullover shirt, black dress slacks and black dress shoes.

Definitively, she is the mistress of description! And wears elegantly always!

I am wearing my glasses, white brief and black socks.

MrDiamondBackJack

I am not wearing scrubs!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I have on a plain red t-shirt. black basketball shorts, white tube socks, New Balance sneakers and my spectacles.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Angzyn

Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Azrael Annavianna

wokeupmad

-So, if there's anything I can do for you, or, more to the point, to you, you just let me know.
-Can you hammer a six-inch spike through a board with your penis?
-Not right now.
-A girl's gotta have her standards.

IberiaSloane

pink old navy tank, black pants.
"no harm came from ever reading a book"

Update: 04/01/14 - back for now

o/o's = http://bit.ly/lsIbIf || a/a = http://bit.ly/kZIcu1 || wanted = http://bit.ly/pIEgcZ

Beguile's Mistress

A fleecy pale blue robe with multi-shaded blue embroidery and matching blue satin binding, white woolly socks to keep my toes warm, my laptop and a noodle that fell onto my chest from my soup.  Like Cyra above I have pneumonia of the walking around kind and will be spending the next three days not walking around.

Coreli

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on September 30, 2010, 09:50:00 PM
A fleecy pale blue robe with multi-shaded blue embroidery and matching blue satin binding, white woolly socks to keep my toes warm, my laptop and a noodle that fell onto my chest from my soup.  Like Cyra above I have pneumonia of the walking around kind and will be spending the next three days not walking around.

Hope you feel better soon.

Aether

Miss Arha

Towel - out of the shower.