Hueco Mundo: Life of the Espada - Seeking Espada and Arrancar!

Started by BruceTheCat, December 19, 2012, 10:00:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BruceTheCat

Hey guys, in response to the Soul Society game that is coming together, following the lives and activities of the Captains/Lieutenants we are also creating a alternate RP that will be taking place in Hueco Mundo. This RP will follow the lives and doings of the Espada and the Arrancar. People interested will not only have their own Hollow story-lines going on but also act as the direct antagonists, and battle the Shinigami from the other RP!

At the present time I am seeking the following:

•   Espada (0 – 10)
•   Arrancar (11 – 20)

I will be assigning the slots below on a first-come-first-served basis. You may reserve slots without a character sheet, of course. If you decide to play please express your interest here in the thread, and PM or post your sheet. I know that the nature of the Arrancar leads them to be very secretive on their abilities, so if you want this to be the case for yours feel free to PM me for approval. It was not very well illustrated in the show and the Manga, but the assumption we are working with here is that the Espada (specifically) are on a equal level of power to a Captain in Soul Society. The Arrancar are on the same power level as a Lieutenant. That way we can be much better villians!

Espada 0 – Red Lobster

Espada 1 –

Espada 2 –

Espada 3 –

Espada 4 –

Espada 5 –

Espada 6 –

Espada 7 –

Espada 8 –

Espada 9 –

Espada 10 –

Arrancar 11 –

Arrancar 12 –

Arrancar 13 –

Arrancar 14 –

Arrancar 15 –

Arrancar 16 –

Arrancar 17 –

Arrancar 18 –

Arrancar 19 –

Arrancar 20 –

Please post your character sheets in the follow format.

[b]Player:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Espada or Arrancar:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[spoiler][center][/center][/spoiler]

[b]Strengths:[/b]

[b]Weaknesses:[/b]

[b]Zanpakutō:[/b]
[i]Name:[/i]
[i]Ressureccion:[/i]

[b]History:[/b]

“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

Rhaegar14

I'll express interest in this; depending, mainly, on whether or not anyone else does. The character concept I have would definitely be top three in terms of power, but I don't want to be in charge because I have a tendency to disappear hahaha. So I think I'll say to put me down for Espada Número Dos.
Pretty much scrapped my signature because everything in it is hilariously out of date. I might work on fixing that eventually.

BruceTheCat

Thanks for the interest Rhaegar! I hope we find some other's interested then!
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

Katra Alexion

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Wolfy

I'd be interested in Espada #3....but I must ask if my Zanpakuto can be an Arrancar, a la Stark and Lilynette.

Downloaded

I would love to be apart of this. But before I do..eh..um..you seee I haven't seen blewch in years... so I want to research somemore. On arrancar specifically.. can you give me some back ground to them as well Red lobster to were I cwn find info??
~ONs and OFFs~
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=130231.0

(Insert Hilarious signature you will never be able to forget HERE)

Wolfy

Quote from: Downloaded on January 15, 2013, 05:56:13 PM
I would love to be apart of this. But before I do..eh..um..you seee I haven't seen blewch in years... so I want to research somemore. On arrancar specifically.. can you give me some back ground to them as well Red lobster to were I cwn find info??
http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Arrancar

:3

Downloaded

~ONs and OFFs~

Katra Alexion

It the number two slot hasn't been taken, I would be interested in that.

SweetRevenge

Very interested, I plan on using an espada that I have priorly made, with some adjustments. Seeing as his position has already been called, I will be bumping him up. I'd like the position of Espada #1, if you're okay with that =D

Downloaded

~ONs and OFFs~