Seeking Female play partner

Started by metallliclimbs, August 28, 2015, 11:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

metallliclimbs

I'm seeking a long term play partner. As the one whom I usually play with is unable to continue our stories. I by no means hold that against her. That being said, I am seeking talented female players who aren't the slightest bit intimidated by the length or the type of play I write.

Some of the things that I play :

I write taboo erotica.
I play the types of creatures that go bump in the night. The sorts of things that your mother scared you to get you to behave. The things that hid in your closet, or under your bed. The things that reside in the dark places.
I play the darker characters, your anti heroes. The sorts of creatures that will not listen to you when you beg them to stop.
My creatures tend to not be nice, they have no manners, they don't care if their victim is willing or not.
I provide a lot of depth with my play. Just read my previous posts.

Somethings I will not play

I will not play your knight in shining
I will not play humans
I will not write cheesy romance rp

What I am looking for is :

Creative players who can bring their "A" game to match mine. Someone who will help keep my muse flowing. Who will write regularly with me. Someone who will write long term with me.
My partner will have to accept that there will be times that I cannot write do to my work, and I accept that real life comes first for them as well. Keep my muse going, and I'll write for you in various settings, and various stories. I will give you my all. To help stretch my mind.

I am looking to play out non human roles. Monsters of all sort. Generally involving erotica, of either a consensual or non consensual nature depending on your character. I will be providing a lot of kinks to go with this. Often bondage, risk of pregnancy, and cross species breeding.

If you have any questions, or you are interested in getting something going with me shoot me a message. I will certainly hear out your messages and bring my own ideas to the table as well.
Hey! Watch where  you put those limbs!

O/O