Forced Entry <EX, NC> 1 more Violent Male needed

Started by kaz, April 25, 2013, 05:23:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clio

Yep. That sounds good. Mara is likely going to be punished quite a bit at first, but she'll do things if it means saving the other girls.

And you guys can be as cruel to Mara as you want. :)
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

kaz

I think the main thing with this game is to make sure we all make our OFFs properly, this game could get really dakr and close to the edge, so if we make sure we all know the hard limits we'll not be upsetting anyone.
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Hercinia

Good idea, I'm going to work on a list of OFFS.

Also, we have three girls so far, all of whom have names beginning with 'M'... I have no point to make, just a meaningless observation.

rahatngt

Now forcing an orgasm out of girl in this depraved situation that would be such fun ;)

Clio

Quote from: Hercinia on April 26, 2013, 06:19:15 PM
Good idea, I'm going to work on a list of OFFS.

Also, we have three girls so far, all of whom have names beginning with 'M'... I have no point to make, just a meaningless observation.

True. Weird.

Quote from: kaz on April 26, 2013, 06:12:42 PM
I think the main thing with this game is to make sure we all make our OFFs properly, this game could get really dakr and close to the edge, so if we make sure we all know the hard limits we'll not be upsetting anyone.

True. I can go as vanilla or extreme as you want, but I'll make sure to put anything that turns me off in the OFFs. I'll go back and look.

Hercinia

I guess if there's anything that you guys want to do to Mary but are unsure how I will react, you can just PM me, or ask me OOC.

Clio

Quote from: Hercinia on April 26, 2013, 06:39:57 PM
I guess if there's anything that you guys want to do to Mary but are unsure how I will react, you can just PM me, or ask me OOC.

Same here. I'll also let you guys know if something bothers me, but you should be okay.

Hercinia

Clio

Quote from: Hercinia on April 26, 2013, 06:48:20 PM
Is anyone opposed to enemas?

Personally I'm not, as long as there's no focus on what comes out...if anything. If we make sure it's in the bathroom and shower afterward, then that's fine as well. Scat is a big off for me, but enemas are an on.

That's just me, though.

Hercinia

Quote from: Christa McGinn on April 26, 2013, 06:53:46 PM
Personally I'm not, as long as there's no focus on what comes out...if anything. If we make sure it's in the bathroom and shower afterward, then that's fine as well. Scat is a big off for me, but enemas are an on.

That's just me, though.

That's pretty much what I was asking and wanted to know. I hate scat with a passion also. Thanks Christa.

Clio

Quote from: Hercinia on April 26, 2013, 06:56:38 PM
That's pretty much what I was asking and wanted to know. I hate scat with a passion also. Thanks Christa.

No problem. Although I'm not the GM, and I don't know what the rest of the people think. I know it can be a weird on-the-line thing. I just love everything anal. Lol.

Hercinia

Quote from: Christa McGinn on April 26, 2013, 07:02:37 PM
No problem. Although I'm not the GM, and I don't know what the rest of the people think. I know it can be a weird on-the-line thing. I just love everything anal. Lol.

'on-the-line thing' is why I put it out there.

I do agree on the 'everything anal' though  ;D

Clio

Quote from: Hercinia on April 26, 2013, 07:08:09 PM
'on-the-line thing' is why I put it out there.

I do agree on the 'everything anal' though  ;D

*smiles* Then we'll get along great. ;)

And Mara might be bi-curious. I haven't decided yet, so she might struggle with her attraction to women if forced to do girl-on-girl.

Prince Truhan

Name: Frank Tower

Sexual Details: Straight

Appearance:

Personality: Frank has an ambitious and take charge personality, and he can get very angry when he doesn't get what he wants. His time in prison made him very prone to violent bursts of anger. A lot of his thoughts are focused on punishing his ex wife and anyone close to her. He has always been a gambler, so he is able to hide his emotions, as long as he isn't angry.

Brief History: At the time he thought it was a good idea, rescuing that messed up girl. It seemed to work for a time, he even married her, but things turned cold rather soon, and the bitch even took his money and he ended in jail. Since then he has been hoping for the day he can get back at Michaela, he had done several bad things in the past and had always managed to evade the law, that she was his downfall only adds to his anger.

He still has some money and connections, and with the promise of more at the ranch and female victims he was able to assemble a small band of very evil men. A dark smile keeps creeping to his face when he imagines what they are going to put anyone in there through.

Ons and offs: Ons: Being in control, forcing pleasure and humiliating and hurting others Offs: People trying to surpass his authority, permanent injuries, bathroom play.

Anything in particular you want to see happen to your character? I want him to take at least one virginity, and to break someone's mind completely.

Hercinia

Yay! Another abusive male ^  ;D

I'm sure he'll get the chance to take a virginity... and on that note, which virginities does Michaela still have intact?

kaz

Anal.  She would never let him touch her there.  That will be quite one for him to score :P

And now bed guys and girls.  Night night x
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Hercinia

minerva7790

Dang, no more space for another girl?  :-( *curses her crazy work schedule this week*
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

Hercinia

Quote from: minerva7790 on April 26, 2013, 08:01:03 PM
Dang, no more space for another girl?  :-( *curses her crazy work schedule this week*

I believe that kaz is offering one more space for one more girl...

That's how I understood it anyway.

minerva7790

Quote from: Hercinia on April 26, 2013, 08:09:37 PM
I believe that kaz is offering one more space for one more girl...

That's how I understood it anyway.

Should have begged her to save a spot for me in my first post... :-( Anyhow, I'll make a character and see what she says! Thanks, Hercinia!

Clio

Quote from: kaz on April 26, 2013, 05:49:03 PM
We can probably have one more female if anyone wants to join us.

*points to the quote* :)

stargirl

Hi.
   Is there a place for one more girl? I like the story idea.

Hercinia

Quote from: stargirl on April 26, 2013, 08:36:54 PM
Hi.
   Is there a place for one more girl? I like the story idea.

Not sure...

It would be up to kaz, who is currently offline (asleep).

I guess you could fill out a character sheet and leave it for her?

minerva7790

Quote from: Christa McGinn on April 26, 2013, 08:26:35 PM
*points to the quote* :)

Squee! Here's my character sheet! *crosses fingers*

Name: Mizuki "Miz" Morikawa (first name first)
Sexual Details: Virgin/ straight
Appearance: 4'10" inches tall, with long, wavy dark brown hair which she ties in a ponytail or two while working on the farm. Round brown eyes. Petite body frame. Her measurements are 32-21-33.
Personality: Shy and quiet at first, Mizuki becomes bubbly and cheerful once you get to know her better. She is still quite naive, which made her parents worry when she insisted on studying in college overseas. Mizuki prefers to see herself as an optimistic person who sees the good in every person.
Brief History: Mizuki was born in Osaka, Japan. She is the youngest child of a Japanese salaryman and a housewife-cum-part time piano teacher. Growing up, she was always sheltered from the world by her two protective and loving older brothers. When she was bullied or teased at school, one word from her would make her brothers rush to confront the bullies. Naturally, Mizuki grew up very trusting of men.

Mizuki had one childhood sweetheart in her hometown. Their relationship was very pure, involving only holding of hands and soft pecks on the lips. (Of course, Mizuki's overly protective brothers would never allow anything more.) That relationship ended when the boy's family moved to Tokyo. At first, Mizuki continued to exchange letters with him, and they promised to wait for each other. Sadly, they grew apart, although deep in her heart, Mizuki continues to wait for him and keep her virginity for him.

Mizuki is a bright girl and did well enough in her high school examinations to qualify for a college scholarship. At her parents' advice, she chose the college famous for its Biochemistry degrees, situated in a small town. Her parents felt that their innocent daughter was not yet ready for life alone in a big city and thought the people in a small town would be more friendly and trusting. Mizuki applied for work on the farm as she liked the small, well-kept farm, and besides, she needed the room.

Ons and offs:
Ons: Rape, Sexual slavery, strict bondage, humiliation, light scarring and piercings, being forced, etc.
Off: Scat, mostly.

Anything in particular you want to see happen to your character? Rape, torture, losing virginity, forced lesbianism?

PaladinZenaku

Ok I just got home from work and now I can post the rough draft of my guy.

Name: Bob Richard AKA Cyrus the F'in Virus
Sexual Details: Straight
Appearance: 6'1, Average body, short brown hair, brown eyes
Personality: He always seems like he is plotting and skimming in his mind. Which he is. The only time when he seems to have any emotion is when he is having sex.
Brief History: Bob was born in a small town in southern Florida. His father worked in a steel factory while his mother was a charming waiter at a little burger shack. Most days while growing up Bob would be alone with a babysitter while not at school so his relationship with his parents was lacking. This lack of parenting figures in his life made him act out in school just to try to be noticed. During school one day he found his passion for computers. Before he knew it he was able to hack into his teachers computer and change his grade scores. Not being caught only in-couraged more from him.

While in high school, his life went down the drain. His parents died in a car wreck leaving him a house in the country and he had to find a way to get money to pay for it. He began stealing identities and taking their money from their accounts. Plus he didn't have a girlfriend and he hasnt lost his virginity which took him over the edge. He began looking into the schools background on some of the female students where he found out that one of the cute girls on campus was a orphan. Being desperate and having a big ego, gave him a evil idea. He began waiting til they both graduated. When that day came he kidnnapped her and started to delete all the background on the girl like she never even exsisted. His plan worked and he kept her locked up in his house. Everyday he raped her for 1 and a half years until she escaped, fleeing into the woods. She was eventually found by a group of hunters. Bob was arrested but never tried because a few days after the girl was found she hanged herself leaving no evidence against him.

While Bob was in jail awaiting trail, he meet Frank tower which he heard about losing alot of money to his wife. Bob knew frank had the money if he got out of jail so he accpeted a offer from him to find his ex-wife and set up franks...early parole. Bob hacked into the prisons computers to unlock doors for the frank and his friends to escape.

Ons and offs:
Ons: Anything that involves a girl
Offs: Nothing much really

Anything in particular you want to see happen to your character? First choice for helping the guys get out of jail. Make two girls have sex while he watches but joins in after a bit. Anal sex with all girls.

(Going to put more in but I am sleepy from a long days work)
"Underneath the silvery moon,
Your path can still turn foul.
You'll know you've made a wretched move,
When werewolves start to howl."
~Shadowfang~
Alpha Male of Southern US Pack