Mystery story- Female search for Male

Started by Kimbersqk, July 14, 2015, 08:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimbersqk

This is a rough idea... i am open to suggestions and discussing how to tweak the story to have it be a collaborative effort.

my character's (mc) sister disappeared. The lead investigator(your character) is a guy whom mc gets close to. Between trying to find her sister, they start to fall in love. YC is a police investigator. He is not allowed to be involved with family members/friends of an ongoing investigation. The rules/law is keeping them apart but yet with mc continuing to show up around to help yc out... They start to fall in love and want to... use your imagination ;) mc does not want yc to get into trouble. But love is love. How far will they go with their secret love and trying to figure out what happened to mc sister?

i encourage you to please check out my o/o to see if we are a good fit. PM me if you are interested.

**Added thought** Possibly with mc getting involved more and more into the investigation, maybe the abductors take mc as well... Or threatens her saying that they will expose yc and mc's secret relationship. Then the investigation will be on halt, yc will be questioned of his professionalism... Thank you to the Shout Box and help for the added details. :)

Love is like a butterfly; It goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
It has been said that something as small as the flutter of a butterfly's wing can ultimately cause a typhoon half way around the world. - Chaos Theory from Butterfly Effect

Kimber's O/O's
Sorries
Kimber doing what she loves. Signing C'est La Vie by B*Witched