Spring Break inspired RP. (F/F Only.)

Started by Monica Lawson, March 24, 2013, 08:10:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hercinia

I love these characters!

Are we planning to stick with the original smut over story? or do guys prefer more of a balance?

Dashenka

Just curious...

What's not so great about Britain? :D
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Hercinia

Quote from: Dashenka on April 13, 2013, 04:04:34 AM
Just curious...

What's not so great about Britain? :D

We have no sunlight here...       ;D

Dashenka

Haha I got sun here now... in London just a little bit though.. :D Moved here couple months ago from Moscow... absolutely baffled at how you people handle the snow and ice. Or don't handle... It's a bit of frozen water and the capital just stops working all together... stupendous.. other than that I'm really enjoying London so far :D

ElvenKitten

I'm near London and it's still cloudy  ;D

Hercinia

XD

I hate London, I'm not really a 'crowd girl'. I prefer my little town in south east, where nothing happens, but at least we can handle the snow  :P

Also... raining here

Dashenka

I came from the biggest city in Europe to the second biggest city in Europe :D Born and raised in a medium sized city in the frozen North though :)

Anyway.. going to walk the dog through Hyde Park.. see if she catches some squirrels.

Kokaine

Alright... So far it seems like the idea is a road trip. Since so many like the idea of including beach time I was thinking perhaps they are driving from somewhere on the west coast all the way to Daytona beach, Florida for some big spring break concert/party/beach bash/debauchery type thing. The drive from Los Angeles to Daytona can be made in under 2 days without major stops/delays so even if they stop and spend the night somewhere once or twice or stop to see some tourist thing or other they'll have plenty of time.

To keep the start simple my character, Dani, will have put up flyers looking for people who want to roll with her and see the sights and all that.
Feel free to have your characters know each other, know of each other, have slept together one night and never called back, or whatever you like. I don't think they all need to be absolute total strangers unless that just what everyone prefers. 

Also, in the interest of keeping things going, Dashenka or I will start up an OOC / Character thread and post up those characters that have been submitted already. We can hash out the last few kinks in the plot in the OOC. The sooner everyone gets their character in, the sooner we can start too.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Dashenka

One more thing... depending on the number of characters we have, we'd need multiple vehicles?

Kokaine

Can do two vehicles or one of those sexy 15 passenger vans :P

No one will be stuck driving the whole time either way though. I should point that out.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Kokaine

One last thing...

Do we want this under Light, Bondage, or NC?

My O/Os

Usani

Ooo maybe bondage?  Maybe some of the girl at least my character will be a little kinky.  :)

Hercinia

Although I generally prefer NC, I'd think this would be better as a bondage topic.  :-)

Dashenka

Ye some light bondage is best I think :)

Visna

What do you guys think?

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name: Sabrina Fukao (Born Fumiko Fukao)

Sexual Orientation: Lesbian

Appearance: Sabrina is slightly shorter than average, standing at around 5'3". Her body build is quite lithe. The exception to this is her chest which seems out of place due to her short stature, thin build, and ethnic stereotype. She has long, dark brown hair which she arranges in a variety of ways depending on her mood. Her parents were both Japanese, and she takes after her mother. She has sparkling, white teeth and a cute smile that are a result of her future professional dreams. She loves wearing clothes that reveal her curves, and she sometimes wears glasses.

Personality: Sabrina is extremely effervescent and hyper. She has never truly hated anybody, and she thinks holding grudges or having rivals are silly. Her personality matches her appearance and size; she is bubbly, loves attention, and flirtatious. Sabrina adores women, no matter their age or appearance, and she has a history of bedding a multitude of women. One of her darkest secrets is her diary in which she records every sexual experience she has ever had. She does this to not forget each smiling face of the girls she had slept with. Her view of sex as merely a means of physical pleasure is one of the reasons why she leads such a promiscuous life. She believes that the word slut is a compliment, since it means that she is connected and enjoying herself with many other human beings. She loves complimenting girls, talking in general, and speaking her mind.

History:
Sabrina and her mother moved to the United States when she was eight. Her parents had just been through a divorce that sparked from her father's adultery. Sabrina adapted well to her new surroundings, and she didn't have a problem fitting in. She had her name legally changed to Sabrina (which was her favorite choice). Her mother came out and ended up marrying another woman who served as Sabrina's step-mother. Sabrina grew up as a single-child, and she was very close to both of her mothers. When she grew into her teens, she found herself noticing the subtle, beautiful features of the girls around her. She came out to her parents and friends, and they supported her fully. Her parents were both irreligious, so Sabrina grew up with the notion that sex wasn't a bad thing. Her parents let her have girls over, knowing fully well that Sabrina's intentions were to sleep with them. They made a big impact on her future.

Although she often didn't seem smart, Sabrina was very intelligent. She skipped two grades and enrolled in university at the age of sixteen. Her parents were both involved in the field of business. Since Sabrina was also their only child, she was very well off. It was Sabrina's dream to be involved in some form of dentistry, but she also wanted to run her own business on top of things. She hit the books and was making her way through two majors by the age of eighteen.

Hobbies:
Music

• Sabrina loves a variety of genres from pop to rock.
  • Her favorite band of all time is Fall Out Boy.
  • She can sing and play the piano and guitar.
Video Games and Anime

• Contrary to her popularity, she still enjoys nerdy hobbies.
  • She has a slight interest in cosplaying, but she isn't sure how to get into it.
Women

• She loves all girls, and even has a strange interest in ugly and chubby ones.
  • She loves cocky girls and blondes in particular.
  • She loves asses.
Studies

• She loves dentistry, chemistry, and biology.
  • She loves business, economics, and political science.
  • She speaks Japanese, English, French, Chinese, Korean, and Vietnamese.

Dashenka

Usani

Yay! My character isn't the only Asian!  lol

Visna

Yeah, I felt as if the pool of characters was a bit white (minorities rock!). I wasn't sure if I wanted to play an Asian or black character, but I ended up choosing Asian.
Feel free to have your characters know each other, know of each other, have slept together one night and never called back, or whatever you like. I don't think they all need to be absolute total strangers unless that just what everyone prefers. 

I agree with this. I think we should form some historical relationships to make things more believable.

Usani

I think it would be fun if some of the characters knew eachother.  I was thinking the same thing after seeing a couple of new characters yesterday.  :)

Dashenka

Think we got 6 people interested so far. So six girls. If Sanguine is joining us, we got 7.

We all cram them in 1 van? Or we take two cars?

I think with your permission I'll set us up a character sheet soon ish.

Just an idea.. (let me know if I'm too OCD or pedantic :D) should we like, start the game with the girls meeting up at dinner or something and making a map? Since the girls are somehow related as friends or something, not everybody might know everybody as well, so a meeting would be a good idea (I think?).

Time and post wise, I think we need a bit of a time line and by having a map or something we can jump in time (backwards and forwards) to a specific place on the map. Does it make sense? Otherwise we'll all be waiting for two (or more) girls to finish a scene and from experience I've learned that can be a game killer.

Kokaine

Sorry... I completely passed out >.< Finishing up my girl now.

Also, I don't mind if they do dinner first. I know I would wanna kinda know who's riding with me for however many hours so that's a good idea.

The map idea... if you would like to handle that, go for it.
I'm thinking the game will not necessarily pause for certain scenes. If only two girls are having their private moment then I don't think there's a need to pause the entire game while we wait for them to finish.

My O/Os

Dashenka

I don't mean to pause the game. What I mean is.. The girls leave and on the first night they decide to stop at a cheap motel. Some ehm.. intercourse might occur.. you know.. booze, tired.. the things happen...

For the poor souls under us who don't get a bit of the action... we want to move on to the next morning and sort of move on but the other girls would like to finish their... you know.. intercourse. We can just move on, they can finish their scene and catch up to the rest who moved on. Not sure if I explain it right but it suddenly sounds extremely complicated :D

Kokaine

No I got what you mean, and yeah, I would keep going. They can continue their sexy time and then catch up (or post to both scenes if they can keep up). A lot of games I'm in have a private thread and sex scenes are automatically pulled out of the flow of the game and moved to that thread just so its out of the way. I dunno if that would work here, depends on the amount of smut going on I guess :P

My O/Os

Usani

So are we just deciding which character we're riding with or how is that working?

Dashenka

Well 6 girls could all fit in a minivan I guess... something like this