What are you watching right now?

Started by Inkidu, November 12, 2008, 08:43:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SheerFantasia

Remy

Bedroom Lazarus

Uninvited -  A movie regarding an evil killer cat that hides within normal cats, only to crawl out of their mouths and kill people like a Monty Python rabbit.  No I can't make this crap up, I only podcast about it.   It's on youtube if you want to see!
Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

persephone325

Bad Grandpa.

I thought this would be weird, but it's fucking hilarious!
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

SapphireStar

The Big Sleep with Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall (Second version with the scene in the bar where talking about racehorses takes on a double meaning  O:)  )

Xedralya

Burn Notice!  It's addictive, and right up my alley.

RainyHigh

Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

SapphireStar

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

WyldRanger

Macht

The Jackal

SapphireStar

Pride and Prejudice (with Greer Garson)

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Thesunmaid

Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: Caught up (holy shit) Current Status for RP:looking for a few

The Jackal

DiamondLipstick

Seress

DiamondLipstick

OrihsVastusIra

SapphireStar

DemonessOfDeathValley

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 4. I don't know why, I'm hooked on that show.

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~

Bliss

The Jimmy Fallon Lip Synch battle with Emma Stone, in which she secures her status as a national treasure, and he loses his ability to even.

http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/segments/4951
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

DemonessOfDeathValley

The new AMC Series, Salem. As a person with an odd fascination for the Salem Witch Trials, I'm loving their take on the whole affair.

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~

Strangefate

Just finished the last few episodes of Party Down, Season 2.  Enjoyed them, a little bittersweet though, as that's the end of one of my all-time favorite series (one I came across belatedly due to an online article I read a year or so ago).
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair