Dom F teacher wanted for sub M schoolboy

Started by gothram, February 25, 2010, 10:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gothram

hello everyone! i had a really neat idea that i wanted to try out with somebody.

i really like the idea of a schoolboy who goes around pranking or just being a little disturber in a boarding school. but is caught one night when he breaks into the teacher's dormitories to try to steal one of his teacher's panties. that teacher then teases him and forces him into embarrassing situations, and uses him for her carnal desires, otherwise turning him into her plaything almost.

im into a lot of different things, and would try almost anything. The only specifications i am looking for as a partner is a woman who really likes to tease, smart and witty and uses her (or her characther's) brains to get what she wants rather than force

please keep in mind that this is only one idea i have, if you are a dom looking for another kind of setting to play out just PM or message with a suggestion and i'm sure we could hash something out ;)
Humor is reason gone mad
       -Groucho Marx-

gothram

**update!**

i would also like to try somethng along the same lines with a stepmom and stepson! but thats just to give you a few more options!
Humor is reason gone mad
       -Groucho Marx-

gothram

**update**

if it helps or intrigues, i was kind of looking to try a few things like bondage, collaring/posession and other pet play, and possibly a few other things that i've never thouhgt of

just suggest it and i'm sure it will happen ;) use this as a canvas to play out a few things you may want to try!
Humor is reason gone mad
       -Groucho Marx-