Started by Galactic Druid, January 04, 2016, 10:59:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madame Professor

Quote from: Assassini on February 04, 2016, 05:48:26 AM
Aah. Damn. GG!

Well played folks.

*shifty eyes*

What makes you say that?

Your one post... Calling Vera out so early. I'd be really surprised if you weren't the Witness. Given your response, though. I'm certain I'm correct.  ::)
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Galactic Druid

Assuming Vera would have heeded your council, I'd say you two had this game in the bag either way, MP.
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Verasaille

Was a great game! MP you made a great partner! I have no idea about the witness, but it would not surprise me. >:)
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Remiel

Yeah, I had Vera pegged as the Murderer within two clues, but I had absolutely no idea whatsoever that Madame Professor was the Accomplice.  I totally thought it was Derwaysh. <_<

Galactic Druid

Quote from: Remiel on February 04, 2016, 12:49:11 PM
Yeah, I had Vera pegged as the Murderer within two clues, but I had absolutely no idea whatsoever that Madame Professor was the Accomplice.  I totally thought it was Derwaysh. <_<

And that is why more information isn't always good information. So many of you were sure of Vera at the beginning of the game, a few elimination guesses and you'd have her.

I actually lost a game last night in 3 clues and one guess. Half the table had poison items on it, so I went with mine, Venomous Snake. My evidence was "plastic", which shows a water bottle on the card.

First clue was poison. No big deal, saw that ckmjng, next clue was woods. That narrowed it down to a small hajdful, but there was also plenty of evidence to fit that and maybe I could convince the group that woods was referring to the insects or dirt evidence that other potential prisoners had.

Third clue was the perfect draw: Evidence left behind, Synthetic. I was so fuvked, and I knew it. Before I could fit a word in, someone spoke up. "If it's guy, the only combo that really works for that is Snake and plastic, may as well guess him and eliminate him as a suspect if that's not it..." And that was game.

Galactic Druid

ThatRPGuy is an idiot who should not post from his phone.

Verasaille

Are you posting in the right thread with that Guy?
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Galactic Druid

ThatRPGuy is an idiot who should look at threads more carefully.

Verasaille

Nevermind, we are all in the same games LOL. Yes this one is over, but I still want to play more!!