News:

Main Menu

The BBWW Blog

Started by The Overlord, August 04, 2008, 06:46:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Overlord

http://fatwonderwoman.blogspot.com/

Came across this in a recent evening of surfing, it was fairly easy to find given my Wonder Woman fetish. This is a whole new take on the character. Can't say I like all the art; the gigantic Wonder Woman's with dimply cellulite asses do nothing for me, but the big curvy and voluptuous ones, on the other hand... I have few issues with heavy girls, even dated on in years past.  Am I the only one here that finds myself curiously aroused by this site, perhaps even a need to go to a convention and see a few fat girls in a wonder woman costume?  :-\

Mathim

For me, it's weird. I love big women in real life/pictures, but I don't like big animated women.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Sherona

I actually prefer bigger women/men to muscular women/men. I like a bit of cuddleness rather then hardness..so no I don't think you are wierd to enjoy the site. *smiles*

Mathim

Muscular stuff doesn't do anything for me at all. I really hate the covers of those magazines where the men and women on them look like they eat steroids for breakfast.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).