Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merry Gentry

Guilty! made for great conversation later ;)

ever eat an entire - something? (cake, pie, bag of chips)  in one sitting?
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

the taken

Not guilty. Unless you count a sandwich...

Ever fainted while making out?

Merry Gentry

not guilty

ever throw up immediately after making out, so that the person you were with thought it was because of them?
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Prefect Mos

Not Guilty.

Ever grab the wrong person at a party and kiss them... like a person that from behind looks like your so.

the taken

Not Guilty.

Ever had a craving for a certain dish, collected all the ingredients, cooked it, and didn't want it anymore?

Autumn52

guilty

ever make said dish take a few bites and then throw the whole thing away, cause its not what you want anymore? (wasteful I know)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

GeekFury

Not guilty.

Ever gone to a shop knowing what you're going to get then at the end bought something else because you forgot what you went to get in the first place?

Autumn52

so very guilty

Ever go in to the store for one item and come out with a whole lot more? like stuff you didn't even need.
(never go shopping when you are hungry)

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

the taken

Guilty.

Ever found a penny on the ground, and didn't pick it up?

TheLovelyMaid

Guilty.

Have you ever stepped on a crack in the sidewalk?

GeekFury

Guilty

Have you ever walked passed a car and wanted to key it?

TheLovelyMaid

Guilty.

Have you ever hung up the phone on a telemarketer?

Prefect Mos

Guilty.

Ever save up for something expensive, be excited about the item right up to the moment that you buy it, and once it your, before even leaving the store have buyers remorse.

Autumn52

guilty

ever do something without telling anyone except your BF and then everyone finds out anyway?

the taken

Not Guilty. If that happened, I'd need a new best friend.

Ever put your pet in a costume for Halloween? Or any holiday, for that matter...

TheLovelyMaid

Guilty.  My cat has an antler headband for xmas, which he manages to get off in about 30 seconds. 

Have you ever accidentally dinged someone's car with your shopping cart?

Prefect Mos

Accidentally, no.

Ever really lust after some one you shouldn't be lusting after?

TheLovelyMaid

Guilty.  Mmm...Professor Norton.

Have you ever screamed aloud in a movie theatre during a scary movie?

the taken

Guilty! "You MORON! Don't open the door... idiot." Got kicked out, too.

Ever snuck into a movie with rating you weren't cleared for?

Merry Gentry

Guilty!

Ever have a wardrobe malfunction?

the taken

Not guilty.

Ever considered eating, didn't, then regretted it a couple hours later?

Merry Gentry

Guilty, I always do that...

Ever buy something that you knew you wouldn't really wear/use/need just because?

the taken

Guilty. I have Santa Sacks of little glass tokens.

Ever wished your car could transform into a T-Rex so that you can stomp your way out of a traffic jam?

Paradox

Not guilty, though I do often find myself wishing for the power of flight in situations like that.

Ever worn the same pants for an entire week?

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

the taken

Guilty.  Given, I don't wear them all day.

Ever ordered and ate a medium rare burger?