Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitro

Guilty. Yes i have and it ticked me off. the person even tried to lie about it afterwards saying they didn't know me.

Have you ever had a threesome?

Merry Gentry

guilty  - it was quite hot

Same question...
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Guilty

Have you ever been in a relationship you cant seem to do anything right, no matter how hard you try to be there for them and understanding?

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Red Tressed Imp

Guilty.

Have you ever broken up with someone and used the line "But I want to stay friends," when you really didn't want anything more to do with them?
"You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better. "

Imp's Inventory (O/Os): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=54674.msg2523003#msg2523003

Merry Gentry

Not guilty - I tend to be brutally honest.  Sometimes it's good, sometimes not so good.
If I didn't like you, I just tell you - and then cringe waiting for the explosion to occur.

Have you ever broken up with someone saying that horrible line
"It's not you.. it's ME"
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Beguile's Mistress

Not guilty ~ It is about you in some way.

Have you ever gone out of your way to avoid someone because you knew you had to break up with them but were hoping they'd break up with you first?

Merry Gentry

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on May 08, 2010, 11:39:50 AM
Not guilty ~ It is about you in some way.
-LOL Perfect!

Nope - I'd just as soon tell them, and move on.  I am the bull in the china shop ;)

Ever deliberately eat the last slice/piece/morsel of anything... just because you knew someone else wanted it?

FeBurns

Guilty!

Have you ever dropped someone's toothbrush in the toilet and didn't tell them?

Red Tressed Imp

Not guilty, but I sure plan to do that now!

Have you ever hid behind something and then jumped out to scare someone?
"You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better. "

Imp's Inventory (O/Os): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=54674.msg2523003#msg2523003

Merry Gentry

Guilty!  It's great..

ever snuck into a movie without paying?

Doom Cookie

Guilty.

Ever thought something was bullshit, almost believed it wasn't, only to find out you were right to begin with; but weren't mad at the bullshitter?
Plots of Doom
Doom cookies are chocolate chip, they taste like doom which oddly tastes like victory. Even if you nibble on one they will grow back. They just ask that you don't drown them in milk. Doom cookies are too cool to be dunked like your average Oreo cookie.

Pocket Monster ♥ Secret's Bella

Avis habilis

Not guilty.

Ever derided a ridiculous claim only to find out it was true anyway?

thirteenhearts

Guilty.

Ever got caught shoplifting?

Nico

Not guilty.

Ever fell for the wrong guy/girl?

thirteenhearts

Guilty.

Ever had your mouth washed out with soap for swearing?

Paladin

Guilty on so many accounts.

Is this Avatar guilty or not guilty of being sexy? :D

thirteenhearts

Guilty.

Ever sent a DVD you broke back to Netflix claiming it was broken when you got it?!!?

haikuoftears

Guilty.

Ever been told in public by a stranger that your nipples are poking against the fabric?

thirteenhearts

Not Guilty!
lol

Ever accidentally dropped some food in the trash but you REALLY wanted it so you ate a few bites off the top?

haikuoftears

Not guilty!

o_____o I'm crazy, not icky.

Have you ever sat in the train, see a couple necking in front of you and sort of try to look away a bit too late?

Avis habilis

Not guilty.

Ever surprised a couple in the act in a public restroom?

Merry Gentry

not guilty

ever drop something you were making, to put it back on the plate and serve anyway?

thirteenhearts

Guilty, but I rinsed it off a little first.

Ever kept trying to get a Canadian penny to go thru a CoinStar machine in the U.S.?

the taken

Not guilty. I use plastic everywhere.

Ever went on a date with someone just to get a free high class meal?

Jabberwookie

Not guilty!

Ever gone on a date with someone then stuck around only to try and be polite, while the entire time you were screaming "OH GOD LET ME LEAVE" on the inside?