News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Life on Krynn

Started by CalypsoRising, June 15, 2015, 11:32:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CalypsoRising

While I am awaiting approval to be accepted to this wonderful site I figured I may as well see if any one on the site or any other unapproved member would be interested in a little roleplay that I think would be fantastic! I have recently (I know I know Im horrible) started reading Dragonlance novels, and Terry Goodkind novels...Now the library here in my town SUCKS. I am stuck on The Sword of Truth series because they do not have number 5 and I have to rely on buying Dragonlance books from Amazon because they have none! So in other words I would like to do a roleplay centered off of that.

For those that do not know what Dragonlance is (Go read a book please!!) its a series based loosely off of Dungeons and Dragons. The world, the people, the races, everything! It wont let me post the links to the websites for the information on the world of Krynn but please go to google and look up The world of Krynn and then the world of Krynn races to see more information. Or just ask me and I will tell you!!!

I would like to do a roleplay based on this world and its races. It doesnt matter how many people join, but I would like to make a band of friends. The books are based on a band of friends of all races, a kender, a half human half elf, a mage, a human (the mage and human are twins) a dwarf, and a lady elf. Anyone who would like to do this with me post and I will give out the plot. 

De Leon

I am unapproved as well and am quite interested in Dragonlance. A DM who used to a 5e campaign always meant to, but never got around to running Dragonlance.
I am most interested in playing a Minotaur  ;D Quite refreshing from generic elves/humans/dwarfs..
Responce Time: AaAaAaAaAaAa!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Availability: Open & Seeking RP!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RP prompts / Profile / Os & Os