Military hot girl seeking partner! (F/F or F/M)

Started by Jacqueline, December 24, 2011, 08:06:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacqueline

Hey there!

So just like the title says I would be playing a pretty attractive military girl. I didn't decide on her age yet but I'm tending towards 26-27, more or less. She will be pretty girly and feminine and will enjoy the attention she receives a lot. We could set this in a modern setting although things would be much easier, since she's a woman, if we set this slightly into the future, maybe 30 or 40 years ahead from now. I was thinking that she could have started as an ace pilot but at some point she was relegated to an intelligence position where she could be a very valuable asset to commanders in the field and a very desirable capture for any enemy.

The plot can vary a lot depending on who do you want to play and how dark or light we decide to go and the number of twists and kinks that we decide to include. It can be a sweet romance or NC.

For example she could be captured by an opposing faction which could lead to her being raped maybe even by more than one person... or she could be sent to the front lines, maybe aboard on a base or an aircraft carrier, acting both as intelligence and pilot too due to recent heavy losses in a war and maybe a romance could happen between her and your character, or also something darker since she's way too beautiful for her own good and her companions are wildly stressed.

If you like my On and Offs thread then feel free to PM me your ideas! Don't answer here please!

Jacqueline

(Taken!) Updated, now looking for someone to restart it or start a new story!