Vampires, Succubus and Werewolves...OH MY (FXF)

Started by sstone72, March 15, 2012, 03:41:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sstone72

ME

I am a bi-female that enjoys long term role plays with other females, do play some with males, but am very selective in that area.  Below, I have tried to list my likes, dislikes and general observations which I encourage you to read before replying.   If you are interested in playing, I always enjoy new challenges and I am certantly not limited to any roles and genere's listed below.

- I enjoy long term, involved, and detailed role plays with a foreplay build up to the crecendo.  I tend to see the role play as a movie plaing in my mind and write what I see which makes a very detailed response to paint a picture of the action.   Multiple threads running through the storyline, flashbacks, strategic thought and the unknown make the story very exciting for me.
-My play tends to very dark, violent and sexually erotic.  Just like a good foreplay, the setup, seduction, trap and follow through is important.  I tend to be a Sci-Fi nut and most of my stories involve the unknown, unexplainable mixed with reality. 
-I tend to play a human mortal type of character and enjoy going up against the more powerful to either chip away at their powers to weaken them until they are on a level I can deal with to defeat or trap them,  or I am seduced or trapped by my advesary to succumb to the wishes.   I am not a sub by any means and reaching the point of succumbing will take a great deal of planning,  combined mixture of sex and violence. 
-Overcoming my advesaries can be physcially violent, but is more geared towards the finer concept of seduction, sex, and slowly tearing apart their emotional and mental as well.  One cannot truly defeat someone without breatking all three areas of the mind, emotion and physcial. 
-I tend to use non-playing characters to help move the story lines along and to give insight, direction or more information to my partner and enjoy and expect my partner to do the same.  Like a movie or rall life,  the thread will change with decisions made and unexpected circumstances that may arise and like real life, one must adapt and change strategy to survive. 
-I fight, love, sex, in winning as hard as I do in losing a battle. I will give intricate damage detail to any wound, blow, shot, knife or any other attack on my body, but I limit the right to kill off my character and I do not do the same to your character.  (see god moding below)

dislikes:
I dont do kids, animals (unless they are changelings) or toilet sports. 
I am not into a play just for sex.  Sex should an integral part of the role play and I will play no holds bared with either violence or sex.
I do not like one sentence responses.  Especially after I have spent a great deal of thought, time and put alot of effort into my post. 
I always reply to the play and do not like those who just disappear for no reason.  Please have the courtesy of saying, I dont like the play, or I have lost interest or I am not happy the way it is going.   Social etiqute, even in role play is very important to me.
I do not like god moding.  RP shoiuld be like real life.   The best plans in real life change as decisoins alter the course of life and should be like that in role play.   I love haivng twists and turns thrown it because it challenges me to think and either find a way around it or succumb to it, just like real life. 

<types of role play>

-I am open to just about any type of play as long as it has a storyline evolving around it.   
-My preference is for the fantasy, horror, supernatural, crime, thriller and even a superheorine/villianess genere.
-My character tends to be on the evil or villainess side, but have found myself as a "heroine" after finding myself hunted by my prey without knowing it.
-I always play a human with no special powers and prefer the challenge of overcoming what seems like unsurmountable odds against me.
-My character background is a bounty hunter for hire which tends to fit into any genere.

Other

If you have any questions, either ask me here or PM me.

xoxoxo
Sarah

Animegurl5

I'm normally one to roleplay with males but when I skimmed over your likes and dislikes, I found that your interests are aligned quite closely with mine. I think you would make an interesting rp partner for me and hope you would allow me the pleasure of rping a story out with you. :)

((P.S. I did go back and read closer after skimming, in case you were worried.))
For the rest of the month, my schedule will be awkward and unpredictable. Please pardon my absenses and delayed replies.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=131173.0

sstone72

That sounds great,  what type of RP and character interests you?

Animegurl5

I am real big on fantasy and sci fi type themes, so anything along those lines interests me alot. As for characters I am interested in, well I'm the one who loves to play the person genetically altered... or something like that LoL. I love having 'powers' or 'abilities' that put me at an advantage just to watch people adapt to them. You know what I mean? For example, have you ever seen or heard of the Tv show The Mentalist? Or how about Unforgettable(I think it's called that, not totally sure)? One has the ability to remember everything she sees, like photographic memory only ten times cooler. As for the main character in the Mentalist, he's just a conman, but the best I have ever seen.
For the rest of the month, my schedule will be awkward and unpredictable. Please pardon my absenses and delayed replies.

sstone72

I am familiar with the Mentalist, we do sound like a match.  My character is named Kara Crump,  she is a bounty hunter, is a bit unstable due to issues in her life and most time she isnt sure whether she wants to be good or bad, but really has not morals when it comes to her job.  I patterened her after the Joker on the Dark Knight who was protrayed as as the ultimate no moral evil.  Do you have an opening sequence you have churning?  Or I can open with one.   Do you want to play on here, by email or ?? 

Animegurl5

Forums or PM is cool with me, I'm not too picky. As for your character she sounds genius. For the most part I tend to play a set of twins; Skylar and Jacob Brookes. Complete opposites of eachother, like Ying and Yang. Skylar is a quiet girl, always observant of everything and not saying much unless it helps her in some way. In some ways, I modeled her after Patrick Jane... Always getting herself into trouble but extremely smart and devious at the same time. Jake however is all around good. Looking after his sister and trying to keep her out of trouble... Keyword trying. He usually just gets pulled into her schemes. Hm, sounds a little like Lisbon doesn't it. Lols. ;) And no, I don't have anything brewing at the moment, so if you could start that would be golden. :)

sstone72

That sounds great, I can come up with and openng.   Do you want your characters hunting mine or vice versa or a chance meeting?  Feel free to give you characters any amount of special powers or abilities.  Since I am not new, I will look around tonight and find a place to start, toss the opening out there and let you know where its at, or if you have been here longer, you might can create the place and let me know how to get there and I write the opening.

Animegurl5

Hrm, well Kara is a bounty hunter... is she not? What if she is hunting the twins for something(i dont really care what) Sky had gotten them into? But as the chase continues, things escalate? It appears I have been here, maybe a month, longer that you have but honestly placement has never been a strong suite. I'll tell you if I find a place, but I would keep a look out just to be safe. :)

sstone72

I think just to get acquainted,  if its ok with you, will start out with a crisis that maybe the twins can investigate and Kara also and in the process a meeting will occur that perks her interest in them or vice versa,  how does that sound?   I will write it tonight and set it up tomorrow and let you know,  do you have an email address you want to be notified on or just the one on the board.  Mine is *snip*

No contact info in public areas, please.

xoxoxo
Sarah

Animegurl5

Ha, we should go with yours. It sounds a ton better than mine. Lols! *snip*. It's my secondary email, I made it just for things related to my roleplays. :) Just so it didn't get lost in my regular email. Lols. 

No contact info in public areas, please.

sstone72

lol,  my email is also setup for my role plays, I understand completley.  Looking forward to playing with you.

Animegurl5

sstone72

Sharon

sstone72

Yes, I am still looking for partners, if your interested.

AlphaWolfQuin

I would be interested in RPing with you if you're still looking for partners.
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash

sstone72

That sounds wonderful, do you have an idea in mind?  I am pretty much open to anytype of play. 

AlphaWolfQuin

I like doing roleplays that involve magic I'm a huge Harry Potter fan and love the whole witchcraft and wizardry thing but I'm not saying the roleplay has to be set in the HPverse ha ha I would love to do a role play involving magic. My characters are usually very dark and sadistic but most of the time they do have a soft side aka. a weakness. I would love to plan something out with you if you'd be interested.

sstone72

Hi,
Yes I would love to play with you.  How much sex,violence, and evil do you enjoy?   Do you play evil or good side?   If you have a scenario in mind I woul love to hear it.

AlphaWolfQuin

I like a good mix of sex, violence and drama. My characters are usually evil with a soft side but that soft side doesn't come out very often. I honestly have no scenario's in mind but I would love to work something out perhaps we can do a death eater/muggle scenario seeing you mentioned you liked your characters to have no powers or anything.

sstone72

That type sounds good, I am not sure what a muggle is though.   I would suggest a chance meeting maybe with your characters hunting for the night in a club and mine just happens to be there and notices something odd about them and begins to stalk them until they realize she has learned something of them and we can let the thread move on from there?  Is that ok with you?  or more suggestions?

AlphaWolfQuin

muggles are HP terms for non magic people ha ha and we can do something like that perhaps some baiting for torture if you want you can PM me to plan more or we can start a thread and work from there

sstone72

sstone72

I am always open to a good play, thanks, please see my profile at the top.

sstone72

Still looking for some serious players that enjoy long term roles.