News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Wrath of the Dragonkin

Started by Lady Jenn, April 03, 2012, 05:48:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Jenn

don't worry sexhaver, I wasn't planning on leaving you behind  :-) been in RP's before where I've been left behind because they got so into the RP that they've forgotten to make sure everyone is following the story properly. besides, one post a day is still a better rate than some of my RPs lol

PrincessAriel

Don't worry, we won't charge ahead like rabid dogs without you, Sex. ^o^
"Let Me See You
Stripped Down to the bone"

Lady Jenn

if Liliana is worried about going through the forest she's not gonna like what waits for them NORTH of the forest  ;) gonna keep that as a spoiler for the RP rather than giving it away in here though lol

PrincessAriel

She's not really worried, just mainly angry and surprised. :P
"Let Me See You

Lady Jenn

:P at least they want to warn them what's coming rather than just leaving them to find out for themselves lol

PrincessAriel

Yeah, what kind of father would he be, sending his children off to fight whatever the heck is out in the Forest without telling them the dangers. I'd have to kick his imaginary butt!  ;D
"Let Me See You

Lady Jenn

It could be worse, he could be expecting them to get past the guards unseen without any help lol

sexhaver

One does not simply walk into the Forest. There is an evil there that does not sleep...

And whatever you do, make sure you remember the magic words you have to say when you meet Stormrider.

Klaatu Verata Necktie

Lady Jenn

nice magic words  :P

bear in mind this is a big, immensely powerful dragon who has an especial dislike for humans...and you've gotta convince him to help you...

no pressure or anything lol

sexhaver

If he hasn't claimed revenge yet on his own, there must be something blocking him from doing so. Perhaps he still believes the human army to be extremely powerful, and we can feed him the information on the city's defenses that he'll need to plan a surgical strike on the castle where Myraz is living. We just have to hope he doesn't decide to exterminate or enslave every human in Tarnegar while he's at it.

Lady Jenn

or bring a whole army of dragons...in which case anyone between them and the artefact really WOULD be screwed lol

PrincessAriel

I'll reply in the RP by tomorrow Mister man. I'm only on my phone at the moment. :P
"Let Me See You

Lady Jenn

well I can't do anything till you both reply anyway so no hurry  :-)

PrincessAriel

"Let Me See You

Lady Jenn

I have plans for people to help them...again, not spoiling who they are lol

PrincessAriel

Good, good! I just wish more people would join up! Meanies! :-(
"Let Me See You

Lady Jenn

three people is better than none though, I think anyway

PrincessAriel

Yeah, that's true! ^3^ THREE is a party!
"Let Me See You

Lady Jenn

I nearly said three's a breeze but that makes no sense at all...even if it is a nice rhyme lol

PrincessAriel

Three's a breeze?  That does... make no sense!  O8)
"Let Me See You

Lady Jenn

hey, I can't be clever the entire time  :P

sexhaver

Meanies indeed. I'm guessing that not very many people actually view the non-adult section. Those who are approved would be distracted by numerous more attractive games in the adult sections, and those who are not approved are mostly just killing time for a week to wait until approval or rejection, so there's no reason for them to get involved in a non-adult game. I imagine most of those who are denied would just go away, rather than stick around to rp like I'm doing.

Lady Jenn

I had a...well, I considered it a good RP idea but someone said if it'd been an adult RP it would've been popular. wasn't MEANT to be an adult story, at least not in the sense of having sex scenes in it lol

sexhaver

Adult RP is the purpose of this forum, after all. What we're doing is sort of like going into KFC and asking for a salad.

Lady Jenn

I know lol, but the point was they were looking in the Non-adult RP requests...for a more adult RP lol. admittedly calling it Kidnapped and Lost may have given the wrong impression