News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Wrath of the Dragonkin

Started by Lady Jenn, April 03, 2012, 05:48:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Jenn

that would work. I'm about to introduce an elf, maybe he interrupts her and manages to piss her off but Ariel's convinces her to go easy on him...if that makes sense?

NeonDonut

Annoys Piri you mean? If so that's fine. Also about magic, would it be fine if in this universe Elves were gifted with Magic, as in they were born with it. Humans could still become magicians but it was rarer in their species?
I ask this because I'd like my elf character (Eris Dresdon) to unable to control his magic very well and have it always go wrong on him. Mainly because his erratic personality doesn't mesh well with the concentration needed to use higher level magic.

Lady Jenn

No, Piri is about to take her leave from the story, an Elven ranger called Anneke is about to make her entrance (the figure in the treeline mentioned in my most recent post in the RP). I had assumed Elves were either born with magical skills or learnt them from an early age, and in fact that humans were one of the few races with very few with magical skills.
I like the sound of your idea for your character, better than the usual slightly straight-laced, "perfect" elf

NeonDonut

That sounds great! Would you like me to do a little origin post? I was thinking somehow finding himself in the forest and bumping into you guys?

Lady Jenn

maybe wait till Ariel has posted again so we don't confuse her, unless she says its okay to post  :-)

NeonDonut

Ok, I'll post after Ariel! :D

Lady Jenn

Essentially, going North you find humans and a few elves, orcs, trolls...and then between the trolls and the dragons are creatures older and nastier than humans have seen in a long while lol

NeonDonut

Ariel are you going to post?

Sorry, if I sound rude. :) I'm just excited to partake in the role-play

Lady Jenn

I'm sure she will, probably just distracted :)

Xain903

I would enjoy playing a game like this ^^ well if you guys still have room.

Lady Jenn

hopefully yes, we're stuck till Ariel posts though

Xain903

Cool ^^ do I need to make a profile or should I just post in the roleplay?

Lady Jenn

might be better to post a character outline in here first, so I can check its okay before you post in the RP :)

Xain903

No problem ^^ I'll work on it after I get back from work.

Lady Jenn

Xain903

Alright I'm finally ready to get a skeleton up! Sorry for disappearing, work made me too tired to type properly so I went to bed instead.

Lady Jenn

that's fine, can't pay complete attention to Elliquiy 24/7. not if you want to remain healthy anyway haha

Xain903

Speaking of which though,what do you want in the skeleton, just a brief description and some history or some big detailed thing? XD

Lady Jenn

give me a basic decription and brief history, if there are any details I think we need I can always ask you for it  :-)

PrincessAriel

Xain is still wanting to do this yes?
"Let Me See You
Stripped Down to the bone"

Lady Jenn

I'd hope so yes (apologies for lack of reply, been away at my brother's wedding the last few days)