The Legend of Zelda RP Request

Started by Hikaru Sakato, December 11, 2011, 07:48:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hikaru Sakato

I have had interests in a Legend of Zelda RP for awhile now. I used to have a partner but due to his schedule, he had to drop out of the game. Now, I'm looking to find someone new and restart (no pun intended). I have only played these titles:

Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask
Phantom Hourglass
Spirit Tracks

======================================================================================
I do have an idea for Ocarina of Time and Spirit Tracks. Those both can be read below:

The Legend of Zelda: Destiny Crusade

Three years have passed since the death of King Harkinian and the disappearance of his only daughter, Princess Zelda. Refugees sought shelter in the neighboring village and the quiet town welcomed them with open arms. Soon enough the population started to expand and Kakariko began to rebuild in hopes of becoming what Hyrule Castle Town was. Some of the refugees, wished to venture out into the vast fields. They were unaware of how much the world had changed. Many of them did not return. In time, the name "Zelda" became unspoken for most thought their princess was lost forever. Hope had died with them. Although there was one exception in a young girl named Karrin. This was because she saw a white horse race through the streets followed by a black one. Then in the midst of The Exodus, she saw a Kokiri boy with a fairy...

The Legend of Zelda: Hands of Inheritance

Even though Link has resigned to being an engineer, he still loves to travel, help others, and occasionally adventure. He also takes time out to visit one of his greatest friends, Princess Zelda. As the pair have grown up, Link meets a girl on his travels whom he falls for. Zelda does not realize that the young woman is actually her cousin from another country, Princess Cornelia. Sometime later Link announces his engagement to the foreign princess. Unfortunately, things go horribly awry. An ominous man who wants the throne, poisons Cornelia and drains her of her power. The only thing that can save Cornelia is the restoration of the city clock --- its hands are missing. Going through new terrain and meeting new people, Zelda and Link must go through the four Temples of the Goddess. Will they be able to find the hands? What will they discover about their futures? What will they discover about each other?

Gladiator0161

Hey, just thought I'd put my two cents in.

I really like your ideas but, personally Destiny Crusade is more my style. I'd love to rp LOZ Destiny Crusade with you. I've played Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, and Twilight Princess, and I'm currently trying to write out a comic with Link as the main character. So, I could definitely play Link.

I'd like to play older Link though, as playing a 12 to 14 year old boy isn't really appealing to me. I hope that's ok.

Genbu83

I'd be interested in something along those lines as well. Destiney's crusade seems to be a very interesting hook...given the seven year leap that OoT used. I'd think it'd be fun to adventure in that time.

namelessHeroism

Hey! This idea is highly appealing to me, I'm a die-hard ToZ fan! I've played:

The Legend of Zelda
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

To be completely honest, I hadn't ever thought of a ToZ rp before, but both of your scenarios look awesome! The first one has this new, fresh sense to it. I'm really interested in seeing who this "Karrin" turns out to be in the story. The second one, however, has this really familiar plot to it, in the sense that there's some crisis going on, something missing (Such as the three Stones in OoT or the triforce pieces in TWW, The Legend of Link, etc.) And Link has to go look for them, along with Zelda. I wouldn't mind trying either of them out, and I'd gladly be Link even though making myself an original character could also be fun.. So I guess I could go either way.

cam13

I would love to play The Legend of Zelda: Destiny Crusade.  Make a new person.
It would bet great to do/

hearton

Id be down for that, Ive always fantasized about Zelda Rp... Message me if you want to do more.

cam13

I guess I will be the one over it then.  XD