Shadowrun - Seattle 2075 (Semi-Freeform Fantasy/Cyberpunk, 5th Ed. Big Game LGBT Friendly)

Started by Crash, February 06, 2015, 10:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phaia

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on February 14, 2015, 07:43:04 PM
That is a little surprising, yeah; I would have expected an Allergy drawback to cause resistance tests vs. Toxins to stave off symptoms, seeing as how it's basically something uniquely toxic to you and the symptoms are pretty universal.

*yanks the bee hive out for that lovely golden honey...oops 8 beestings...I am now at -6 dice to do anything and taking 1 physical per minute....grabs the honeycomb stuffs it into a bag and runs.... 2 minutes later she is in the house the bees outside ...the allergy stops...she heals and has a bunch of delish honey...** RAW way sounds good to me  O:) O:)

Phaia

TheGlyphstone

Phaia

Common 7
The substance or condition is prevalent in the local environment. Examples: sunlight,
seafood, bees, pollen, pollutants, Wi-Fi sensitivity, soy, wheat.

Hmmm I guess just being near bees as this is written causes the allergy. Kinda vague which is weird considering how much detail they put in other things. How close do the bees have to be? how many?
They have pages on climbing and running and jumping but for this which is part and particle of a quailty they seemed to have been less then clear?

Phaia

TheGlyphstone

Wait, bees are common in 2075 Seattle? Where?

I'm pretty sure the intent was bee venom, like a real bee allergy would be; no one breaks out into hives from being near bees, only when they get stung.

Phaia

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on February 14, 2015, 08:14:57 PM
Wait, bees are common in 2075 Seattle? Where?

I'm pretty sure the intent was bee venom, like a real bee allergy would be; no one breaks out into hives from being near bees, only when they get stung.
That was my intent all along just thought it was funny that RAW would allow me to get away from the bees and be over the allergy

On a different subject I found this as a guide to a TM
http://nighthawks.org.uk/shadowrun/Technomancer_Quick_Reference_Guide

From what I am reading my complex forms need to have a level to start [which I will roll using die roller at site]
A technoshaman looks to be interesting to play with sprites and CFs...not anything like a decker and unable to do what they do they instead work in very weird ways.

Also anyone know if Pueblo CC licenses technomancers.  :o It was listed under liscenses that some places do. Danielle Far Walker is formly from the PCC but her SIN is listed as Missing presumed dead.

Phaia

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Crash

We have a good core of people but would like some more!  You don't have to know how to play Shadowrun to play in this game.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

sluggerjackson

ZOMG I played shadow-run constantly as a teen in the 90's.(and the recent single player computer games) Is this game getting off the ground? Is there room for another player?

Blobbe

It's definitley on and last I heard there was plenty of room. We definitely need more male PCs!

sluggerjackson

Crash

sluggerjackson

Excellent, I'll sift back through all the posted information as soon as I wrap up my real life work for the day!

orderNchaos

Crash

orderNchaos

Since Crash is taking a step back from running this world, we are looking for a few fun runners to join us on a few missions.  This is generally a sandbox style world, but I need a few people to join us for a run. 

Lets run people!

plasmarobo

I'd be interested in creating and Ex-Corporate Elf Mage.

Basically he belonged to Knights Errant, but a team of Shadowrunners blew his team away and framed him for the run! With no real option, he managed to extricate himself, but with his SIN being corporate... well, a bit more creativity was required. So he got himself a full facial tattoo and ducked into the shadows to begin a new life.

Does that sound like a fit?

orderNchaos

Sure, that sounds like fun.  Although if a bunch of Runners messed up his life, I think Runners might have trouble trusting him not to turn on them. 

Crash

As long as he doesn't make a point of telling the runners his background he should be fine.

TheVillain

I was thinking of putting in a brawler.

Basic Story - Patrikos Mitsotakis is a minotaur ex-cage fighter out of Greece that thought he hit the big time when he signed on with the Labyrinth, a team combat blood sport based in the recently rediscovered original Labyrinth of Crete from Greek Mythology. The 'Trix adverts claimed that he was actually a direct descendant of the original Minotaur from the myth. The weird part is that it might of actually been true, as the Labyrinth seemed to act strange in ways that usually ended up in his favor. He'd find forgotten shortcuts, opponents would get lost as walls seem to shift when nobody is looking, etc.

Not long ago though anyone connected to the Labyrinth ranging from the archaeological team that found it to the criminals running the games to his fellow fighters keep turning up dead. He should be dead too as something attacked him in the dark passages of the Labyrinth but he instead woke up alive on an antique sailing ship in the Mediterranean.

He's not the smartest man, but he's stubborn and demanding answers. Answers as to who is it that wants to kill him so badly they're willing to cross borders to try, and what so important about the Labyrinth to inspire it. He's come to Seattle because it seems to be the safest place he can be to start looking for answers, magic and mundane as to what is going on.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

orderNchaos

Crash

When you get the character stated up pm them to me and I will get them approved ASAP.

orderNchaos

Quote from: plasmarobo on April 20, 2015, 04:17:38 PM
I'd be interested in creating and Ex-Corporate Elf Mage.

Basically he belonged to Knights Errant, but a team of Shadowrunners blew his team away and framed him for the run! With no real option, he managed to extricate himself, but with his SIN being corporate... well, a bit more creativity was required. So he got himself a full facial tattoo and ducked into the shadows to begin a new life.

Does that sound like a fit?

Plasmarobo, are you still interested in developing a mage?  We could definitely use the power.

plasmarobo

Yeah.
And I think he's fine with Runners in general. Being security he knows how these things generally go.
But, if that woman ever shows up...

I'll get my stats and etc together and PM it up.