News:

Main Menu

Predators

Started by Brandon, July 09, 2010, 11:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandon

So I went and saw the movie tonight and before I begin I think I should make it known that I love the Predator movies. I've always found them vastly more scary and interesting then the Aliens in well Aliens so I went into this movie with a keen eye ready to whine about every little thing just like a fanboy would when going to the latest super hero movie.

So how did it do? IMO it was flipping amazing! As far as the quality of predator movies go the first one was (and IMO still is) the best one, followed by this new movie, then 2 and then finally the AVP one they did awhile back being the worst one.

If you havnt seen the trailers then its a simple premise. A bunch of convicts/criminals/preople with shady pasts get thrown onto an alien world (actually its like a game preserve) and predators hunt them. Standard B movie plot and while the movie is little more then a B movie kill all buffet for the predators it does it so well that I just loved it.

I went into this wanting to see (or sometimes not see) predators and I wanted to see them doing predator things. We got claws through the chests followed by bodies rocketing up into the trees, three dots appearing on bodies before the explosion and consequent death, and just a lot of scary moving around in the trees as you can kind of and kind of not see the predators. Its exactly what I wanted in the movie and the only way it could get more interesting is if they acctually went into the background of the predator race

Probably the best part was the cast. I probably would have liked it a lot less if they had every major action hero in it but the cast of misfits made it work

If you like predators or just these kinds of movies then its flipping awesome from start to finish and you should go see it as soon as you can
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Paladin

Brandon

Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play