Fantasy Harem [Full]

Started by Vaulera, October 13, 2011, 09:10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tcost

I would not object to other men being included at all.  There should be enough men for all the women.

Zaer thought of a few things in his offs that I should include in my own, so I will amend my original character post.
I prefer justice to irony.

Wolfy

Name: Sarah Karstark
Appearance:
Personality: Fiesty and fun loving.
Race: Werewolf
Sexual speciality(if harem woman): Doggy(Of course), Rough.
Bio: Having been born and raised inside a small village, Sarah grew up with a rather normal upbringing, until she was bitten at 15 by a werewolf. The curse afflicted her almost immediately, and turned her in a shaggy beast that craved food and sex, acting mostly on instinct...this continued for a year, constantly changing on the full moon, until she finally trained herself enough to control her transformation. Now she can transform between human, half-human, and full werewolf, and at 20 years old, she joined the Harem to satisfy her more animalistic urges, and has found it to be a good life.
Ons: Almost anything. <3
Offs: Scat, Vore, Death.

Vaulera

Great profile, I LOVE the picture, especially the abdomen leading down to the hips.

Zaer Darkwail

Indeed, a lovely picture :). She is likely very wiry muscular and tall what can guess from lenght of her legs and torso.

Also nice so far all harem girls had simply came by free will to the harem to be king's slaves willingly; as said in my char's bio you can either try get to harem willingly or part of pay a debt (a punishment form same as forced to make work for government but this case pretty enough women and men can apply as harem slaves).

Sarah Morgan

I'll put in my interest for this, but it'll probably be later on tonight before I can get a character up. I don't want to duplicate what someone else has come up with, so just for the record, and from what I can see that's been posted, the only two harem girls so far are a vampire and a werewolf?  Or are there others who just haven't posted yet?  I don't want to steal someone else's efforts, so thought I'd ask first.

Zaer Darkwail

So far the given harem girls are wolf and vampire indeed. Also no one has expressed loudly what they are going to play as.

Vaulera

Someone PMed me about playing the resident human. That is about it in terms of races.

If you can't get enough of fantasy style rp, a friend of mine has opened up a great new one with plenty of open positions https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=122534.0

Sarah Morgan

Name: Rachel Murphy
Appearance: Rachel stands at 5'3, with emerald-green eyes and light brown hair that falls to the middle of her back.  She has a warm and open expression.  She weighs about 115 pounds, with a slim figure.

Personality: Rachel is a friendly and outgoing person, easy to talk to, although she doesn't think of herself as conceited or arrogant.  She's not one to cast judgment on others, and doesn't try and tell anyone how to handle their problems.  She thinks of herself as a good listener, and would only give someone advice if they asked for it.  She's loyal to those friends she has, and would do anything she could to help someone who needed it.

Race: Human, but with the added ability of feeling others' emotions, although she can't interpret the reason behind them.
Sexual speciality(if harem woman): Submission, and trying to make her customers feel special and unique.  She secretly thinks of herself as a hopeless romantic, and so she tries her best to makeeach person she might be with feel wanted and cared about.

Bio: Rachel grew up in a happy family, not knowing her ability was anything other than normal until she mentioned it to her parents one day, only to have them be surprised.  She doesn't remember the specific circumstances, only that her father was worried over something, and Rachel asked her what she could do to help.  He seemed surprised that she knew anything about it, especially since she was young at the time, and as she grew older Rachel learned to keep quiet about it.  Her parents treated her differently after they knew what she could do, and she never could decide why.  Perhaps it was because they weren't comfortable with the fact that their daughter could tell each and every thing they were feeling, but regardless, she was glad when she was old enough to leave. 

She hasn't been in the harem long, but she was always curious about it, and so when she was grown enough, she took the first opportunity to leave home to find out about it.  She was glad to be accepted, and her gift helps in making her customers feel important and special, as she can interpret how they're feeling, and then try to give them what they want.  She would rather do something useful with her gift and be appreciated for it, rather than have her parents silently criticize her for it.  In the harem she feels as if she's doing something important.

Ons: Mostly anything, though if something could be considered strange or unusual, just ask first, to make sure we're on the same page.
Offs: Scat, gore, vore, watersports, and obviously character death.

Sarah Morgan

I was going to try for an elf, but I'm not sure if I'd be able to play one convincingly enough, so I hope what I came with is okay and works.  I know we already have someone who's playing a human, but I thought it might be interesting to have one with a little extra.

Vaulera

It's cool, but humans are lower ranking in harem. It is exotic after all. If you ever feel up to the elf feel free to make a second character. Time to make the thread. It is under Light exotic small.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=122552.0 (IC) King and visitor post first.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=122550.0 (OOC) Characters here.

Sarah Morgan

That's fine.  Once I get used to how things will go, I might try making a second character, and at least Rachel won't be the only human there.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Sarah Morgan on October 21, 2011, 11:52:41 PM
I was going to try for an elf, but I'm not sure if I'd be able to play one convincingly enough, so I hope what I came with is okay and works.  I know we already have someone who's playing a human, but I thought it might be interesting to have one with a little extra.

Well, you could edit your char elf :). I am not judgemental nor nazi about how someone plays a elf (as there is lots of ways you can go about playing a elf). Elves can be down exactly like humans emotion/behavior wise expect that they live longer lives (and so naturally think much farther in their personal plans for future usually). So elf in harem would not think only how serve her present king, but king's son, grandson and then grandson of the grandson (assuming she is never the mother of said son, which that case makes matters bit more complex but she can still serve in entertaining guests who may be descendants of the guest which she was with centuries ago).

Also indeed humans are lowest ranked in the harem as said; king prefer exotics. So for a human harem girl to stand out they need redouble their performances and efforts to shine to be expectional even by human standards.

Vaulera

Alright, Miklos is taking his sweet fucking time, one more day and then I give his part to the other person who wanted to be in the roleplay. He would just take over the character and perhaps change the ons and offs.

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, fine to me :). I can edit post to change names and titles.

tcost

Due to ongoing medical issues, I must withdraw from this game.  I would have said so sooner, but I thought mistakenly that the role had already been passed along to someone else.  Best wishes to everybody.
I prefer justice to irony.

Vaulera

I will PM the other person interested in the role, hope you get better soon.