Ooh-Delicious Ideas! { Men needed }

Started by KikuLei, December 25, 2010, 08:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KikuLei

Daddy's Girl or his?: Well, it seems daddy has been groping his daughter a bit lately and his brother or son have taken notice. Instead of fighting over her, they decide to share.

Interracial Whore: A girl left at a friends after a party finds herself liking a guy.A very nice chocolate man, however what she didn't expect is when he brought her up to his room  she'd be getting both holes filled by him and his friend.

Empty Cafe: Well, after it's closing and none are allowed in but there are still people inside finishing their meals, usually one or two if lucky three men and now and again one girl. What is not always expected is for the waitress to put a leg up on the table in her short skirt and offer somthing NOT on the menu.

Incest Pairings :
Girl + Brother and father
Girl + Brother and his friend
Girl + Father and Uncle
Girl + Brother + Girl { Fight for the brother, one girl does not have to be related }

Interracial:
White Girl + Guy { ANY RACE for these } + Guy { Any Race }
White Girl + Guy + Other Girl { Any Race for both }

Furry Pairings:
My Girl + 2 Horses ( Males )
My Girl + 2 Wolves or Dogs ( Males )
My Girl + Lion or Tiger Male + Any Race of male or female
My Girl + Horse male + Other Girl
{ For all these my girl can be human or furry. }

Lost Viking

Haven't done many threesomes. Lemme know if you find another for any of your furry scenarios. I'm up for the 2 wolves / one girl, the 2 horses / one girl, and the one horse / 2 girls.

Urbanzorro

I'd be interested in the incest pairing where it is a fight between the two girls over the guy.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

CrazyIvan

I am up for the furry ones if someone else is more the wolves then the horses though. Would be up for others as well.

BigBadWolf

The two wolf / one girl and the two girl / one horse sounds intresting.
My On's and Off's    (3rd November 2019)
Game ideas Currently searching for new partners

KikuLei

Well I am obviously interested in all of them so if you can come up with ap lot pm it to me. XD