Romans in Egypt! (Seeking a male char) (MUL)

Started by ObsidianRae, May 05, 2009, 09:40:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ObsidianRae

Hello! I've been meaning to make just one long list of ideas, but I really need to get them better in mind before I do so. But this idea just came to me, through talking to various people.

As any fan of Egyptology would know, the Romans were prevalent in Egypt at one point. (Don't ask what dates, that's one thing I just can't remember. I know, horrible of me) In any case, my idea stems from that.

Set in ancient Egypt, a Roman soldier finds himself in Egypt, either underneath his commander, or perhaps he's the commander himself, there to help train Egyptian soldiers. They're called upon to protect a temple, as a sudden spurt of raids threatens it. The soldiers are under strict orders not to interact with the priestesses more than necessary. But this one, will he be able to resist when faced with one who doesn't seem to fear him like all the others?

I'd prefer it if you had a slight knowledge of the time period this would be in, but if you're good at faking it, then it doesn't matter! ^_^
If you're interested, please PM me!

The night has a thousand eyes, And the day but one; Yet the light of the bright world dies, With the dying sun

disc68

Sounds interesting - PM if still available ObsidianRae