Started by belsammael, August 03, 2007, 02:06:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cherri Tart

you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Lirliel

Cold

Coca-cola or Pepsi?
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Caustic

Coke.

Blue ink or black ink?
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Lirliel

Black Ink,

GnR or Rolling Stones?
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Caustic

GnR.  Stones are great, but MAN what fucking sellouts.

Candlewax or drizzled chocolate?
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Valerian

Chocolate.  Of course...

But milk chocolate, or dark chocolate?
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Caustic

Dark, no contest.

Delta or Piedmont Blues?

Bliss

Ooh, that's a rough one... but I'm a sucker for the Delta blues.

Blues Brothers, or School of Rock?
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Valerian

Blues Brothers.

Foo Fighters or the All-American Rejects?
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

BK Geno

ALL AMERICAN REJECTS!

Rap or R&B?
Panic is ALWAYS an appropriate answer!

Caustic

Is this the 'lesser of 2 evils' thread...?

Rap.

Fire opals or diamonds?

BK Geno

Fire Opals.

Coffee or cappuccinos?

Caustic

Coffee.

Martini menu or wine list?

Kalen

Wine list.

midnight or morning?

Valerian

Midnight.  No contest.  (And can I just second the fire opals?)

Since we've mentioned wine: red or white?
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Kalen

BK Geno

Whiskey.

Gundams or Zoids?

Zaer Darkwail

Not sure of the question but I say Zoids.

Naruto or Ninja Scroll?

Caustic

Ninja Scroll...?  ("BURNINYOURGOLDENHEEEEEEELLLLLL!!!" I laughed till I cried.)

Lost fans... Jack or Sawyer?

Bliss

SAWWWWWYER!

And now one for SG:A fans: Mckay, or Sheppard?
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Elandra

Sheppard!

Continuing in the sci-fi genre... Firefly or Stargate?
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Bliss

Ye gods, that's a terrible choice to force on a woman, Elandra. But since you say Stargate, as opposed to SGA.... I swear by my pretty little bonnet that it's Firefly for me!

Ah, but now - Malcolm Reynolds, or Simon Tam?
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Elandra

I had to make it interesting, you know. I would have to say Malcolm....

Now the real choice - Inara or Kaylee?
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Bliss

As much of a delight Inara is, and so obviously skilled... I'm all for Kaylee. Mmm.

And now, just to bring oddity into it - Book, or River?
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

book.. I LOVE books. 

Hmm... a bird in your hand, or two in the bush?   :o