Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Bubbles, September 11, 2010, 04:43:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breathless Intent

Not since high school. Those things wreck your nails!

The next person had a really fun time at their high school prom.

Les Man

How did you know?  I did.

The next person to post has long hair.
"I will give you the world..." The Pen That Is Mightier: D'autre Personnes Vit (Likes & Dislikes)
Le Ons & Offs pour Les Man.
Just a taste: The Philosopher and the Stone (Writing Sample)

TheLegionary

Wrong, very short.

The next person is missing someone who has already passed away.

Breathless Intent

Every day.

The next person has performed some sort of musical number in front of an audience.

Les Man

Only in grade school.

The next person to post still always gets confused if "i" goes before "e" or not.
"I will give you the world..." The Pen That Is Mightier: D'autre Personnes Vit (Likes & Dislikes)
Le Ons & Offs pour Les Man.
Just a taste: The Philosopher and the Stone (Writing Sample)

Jethro

Not me I am mildly dyslexic so I have a reliance on spell checkers

The next person likes a good song and dance
Take a closer look, [you].  I know you want to ;)

My offs and ons
Current Role Plays: Into the West, Biblomythica.., The End of the Rainbow
Stories: A Gentle Love
Time is limited at the moment, so will not be accepting any new RP's because I would hate to let anyone down
ON HOLIDAY, thought I would have wifi, but nope.  Back soon.

Breathless Intent

I do! And I love your avi's dance, Jethro! Its intoxicating and so freaking cute!

The next person thinks that avis are overrated.

TheLegionary

Not really.

The next person has never read an Italian writer.

Breathless Intent

I have actually, a few of them. But no contemporary literature.

The next person prefers pulp fiction to literature.

Stone

I prefer trash. Mediocre filth.

the next person has never read Derrida.

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Breathless Intent

That is correct, had to Google the name actually...*feels dumb*

The next person would really like an ice cream sundae right now.

NightRabbit

Why yes, I would like a small one with hot fudge and strawberry ice cream. *saves the idea for after work tomorrow*

The next person likes listening to Michael Jackson.

Breathless Intent

I do! Hm...now I am tempted to go find some Smooth Criminal...*looks at YouTube*

Next person has owned an action figure as an adult.

Zexena

Yes, I have one of Inu-Yasha... I love his ears.

Next person likes wolves.

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

NightRabbit

Nope! Owls are one of my favorite animals. ^_^

The next person is skeptical of something.

Stone

Sure, sure.

The next person is generally cheerful.

NightRabbit

Yes! I like to think so anyways.

The next person doesn't have a favorite color.

Breathless Intent

So true! I have about 3 or 4 mainstays, but then I see a new shade of something and suddenly that joins the list. I just can't choose one!

The next person has bought crayons in the last 5 years.

Stone

Nope.

The next person plays with body paint.

Breathless Intent

Nope, I've never done that.

Next person has a favorite sports team that is not very good.

Stone

Nah.

The next person likes sports with lots of skin. (As in, swimming.)

Mordred

Yes. Hell, yes.

Next person has a favorite planet they wish maybe in some future life.. once we have scattered our seed upon the cosmos.. they will reside.
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Oooh...Yes. Wait, does it count if you just like swimmers and don't actually give a crap about the rest of it?

Damn it! Ninja'd

I don't have a favorite planet really...I always thought that Pluto was cute, but now they aren't allowing it to be a planet so that hope is shattered. *sigh*

The next person has gone out late at night to watch a meteor shower

Stone

Sure. I've also gone out late at night to watch things better than meteor showers.  O8)

The next person loves staying up all night.