Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

angeli

I want your love and I want your revenge
You and me I could write a bad romance

ONs & OFFs
Apologies & Absences [09.25.2014]

Cardwolf

*Jumps across a cliff and grabs the win from Angeli before falling backwards into the abyss

Kiric Rand

*swoops down the abyss, snaching the win before flying back up* not so fast.
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Cardwolf

*Uses explosive technique number 55 to explode your wings, before stealing your sword and stabbing it into the wall as I snatch the win.*

Kiric Rand

*grabs your foot as i fall, and pulls the win from your greedy hands* no, mine!
[Floatright]
[/float]
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

Cardwolf

*Yanks it from your hands and kicks against you hard just as the eagles swoop in and save me.

Kiric Rand

*telepotrs up, grabbing Cad and the win with the Shun Goku Satsu. When the lights come back, Kiric stands over Cad's broekn body with the win raised above his head* I'm sorry, looks like you lose
[Floatright]
[/float]

Saerrael

*teleports in to heal Card then abduct him to some far way place*

Cardwolf

Card goes werewolf and roars as he is healed, before jumping Kiric and disembowling him and taking the win.

Kiric Rand

*laughs at the ware-Card* You think you can so easily defeat the power of darkness.
[Floatright]
[/float]

Saerrael

*casts Holy fire at Kiric* Maybe he can't, but try matching an Angel

Kiric Rand

Oh, holy angel vs dark angel..... you have my attention little one.
[Floatright]
[/float]

Saerrael

Dark? Light? Don't be silly..
*Smites*
I just am able to recall the magic once learned. Can you..?

Cardwolf

Uh-Huh...so you want darkness huh?  *Card's eyes turn red as his body morphs again sprouting horns as malice pours from him*

Kiric Rand

Who needs magic when the very darkness is at your command? "Dark energy begins to swirl around his body.*
[Floatright]
[/float]

Saerrael

*smirks as grey armor clads her*

bring it

Cardwolf

"Die, Moonlit night when clock strikes midnight.  Every beast howls in unison as the empty forest screams; let no man who hears it cry survive for fear of the boundless suffering that would follow.  The five dragons fly to hell while five priests die of fright.  Fear thy hollowed call, break.  Dark Aetheron."
Card uttered the chant in his demonic form and a run appeared under, through and above Kiric.  An intense feeling of dread fills the area as darkness is funneled down into the rune under Kiric and then released upward in a powerful beam that slices the sky in half.  Cardwolf walks over as it continues to fire and takes the win, before walking back to Saerra.

Saerrael

The Angel but raises a brow at Card, then mumbles "....waaaaaaaaay over the top, love." and grabs behind her, seemingly grabbing thin air, but weilds a claymore in one hand when it appears again before her form.

auroraChloe

yeah.. you all duke it out.  i'll take this here win and keep it safe. 

a/a 8/21/17

Cardwolf

Card jumps back and grins at her  "Call me old fashioned but nothing says dead like a pile of ashes."  Waving his hands in front of him a massive bow bigger than he is appears before him.  It is twisted and gnarled made of purest ebony wood.  He growls at her as a pair of leathery wings sproat from his back.  "You attempting to take this win from me?"  He turned his head to Aurora and armed the spearthrower as he looked at her.  "Give it back or you'll find a spear through your head."

Lucinda

Appears in a blink behind the distracted individual, fading back to nothing in an instant and taking the win with her.
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Kiric Rand

"How funny to think you can stop me that easy"
[Floatright]
[/float]

Beguile's Mistress

"Oh, I don't need to stop you.  I just need the win."

TheLegionary

Where is your head, Beguile's Mistress?

Mockingsanity

I challenge you to a duel, Conan!